Hill Harper/Sheldon Hawkes #2: He's Got Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw that Hill is going to make a cameo as himself in the April 3 episode of "The Game" on CW. :)

There's a pic of him in the latest Ebony...there was some discussion going on at work. BTW Anyone know if he has a girlfriend? We never see him with one although I know some celebs are really private.

First, I wanna say I LOVE the title of this thread. :guffaw:He's Got Panties.:guffaw: That is so cute in a L:lol:L way.
I'm as big a Sheldon Hawkes fan as I am a Mac Taylor fan.
That's why I'm so mad at my intuition right now. My intuition is SCREAMING at me that Sheldon is the one who'll die in the season finale. I hope. I really, really hope my intuition is wrong. If it were up to me, none of the characters would die in the season finale. :klingon:But it's not up to me.:klingon:

Last edited:
First I wanna say I LOVE the title of this thread. :guffaw:He's Got Panties.:guffaw: That is so cute in a L:lol:L way.
That's why I'm so mad at my intuition right now. My intuition is SCREAMING at me that Sheldon is the one who'll die in the season finale. I hope. I really, really hope my intuition is wrong. If it were up to me, none of the characters would die in the season finale. :klingon:But it's not up to me.:klingon:

Please remember to use spoiler code when talking about this spoiler outside the designated Season 5 spoiler thread or the specific season finale spoiler thread. Some people don't want to be spoiled, so please be careful about that! Thanks.

CSI's Hill Harper Has Scholarship Named After Him

CSI: NY actor HILL HARPER has had a scholarship programme for the Big Brothers Big Sisters of America organisation named in his honour.

The star is lending his name to the educational award, administered by the United Negro College Fund (UNCF).

The Hill Harper Mentoring Scholarship will be given to financially-strapped students bound for college.

And the actor is delighted with the award: "I am honoured to have a scholarship that represents so much that I believe in named for me. This comes at a time when President Obama is urging Americans to serve and First Lady Michelle Obama is asking us to consider making that service mentoring at-risk children."

First, I wanna say I LOVE the title of this thread. :guffaw:He's Got Panties.:guffaw: That is so cute in a L:lol:L way.

I really hope you are wrong.:(
I wasn't even thinking about him when I read about the finale...

I thought about Sid..sadly.I hope I'm wrong!!! :scream:

Hey! i was watching an italian channel this morning when i discovered Hill!!!!!!!!!!! he was in an interview. Of course ther wasn't any subtitles and i got lost (last time i was in touch with Italian was when i was 12) but he talked in English (but there was a translator who spoke over his voice)

well he said goverment should have all people fully educated because in that way any goverment would get its taxes
Also he said he likes to be a writer because he has the chance to be alone

(well more or less that's the only thing i could understand and of course what i understood is not too acurate) however i really liked Hill was there was Piero (I think his surname is Pasquale. Nor sure)

Debbs ;)

I really hope you are wrong.:(
I wasn't even thinking about him when I read about the finale...

I thought about Sid..sadly.I hope I'm wrong!!! :scream:

Reason I think it'll be Hawkes is I've seen a badge on Hawkes in various seasons 2-5 episodes. The most recent being the bird episode "No Good Deed", where that bird dropped a human eye in Stella's coffee. There's a scene where Hawkes is approaching where Danny is at a computer. Hawkes says as he approaches Danny "No surprise. The blood on the picture frame belongs to the vic." If you watch as Hawkes is approaching Danny, you'll see the badge on his belt. If those cop-killers are responsible and my intuition is right about it being Hawkes, well...that badge could get Hawkes killed. Those cop-killers wouldn't know he's a former M.E. turned CSI. They just see that badge and think he's a gone to the police academy, sworn in cop.

Now for something everyone can read.
There are 2 scenes in "No Good Deed" I loved. First scene is the one where Sid and Hawkes are discussing the results of Sid's autopsy on the victim. I loved Hawkes's line, "For a guy who seemed to be doing well he wasn't doing well." :lol:
The other scene I loved in "No Good Deed" was where Danny said "I do love you, Doc, but I often wanna smack you." I loved Sheldon's smile after Danny said that. Anyone got any screencaps of that smile???

Last edited:
Less than an hour now, and the episode of The Game he's on, will be on. =D

That was a nice little interview. Thanks for posting it.

So, Hawkes had some good scenes in this week's episode. What did you guys think of the continuity regarding Kara and what Hawkes did at the end when they caught Dayna?

^I think that's exactly what Hill said about his character. The law says killing is bad and should be punished, but that creep wasn't exactly a saint and he's better off dead. Sheldon empathized with the victim, he saw bits of Kara here and there and he understood her. That's why he gave her that final piece of advice. Poor thing suffered so much I would have love to hug him, but it was great Kara was mentioned and the writers remembered about her and acknowledged the fact that people's lives and moral codes play an important role in the decisions they make.

Plenilunio, I could have said that any better, so I wont try :lol: But, I agree. I loved seeing that side of Hawkes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back