Hill Harper/Sheldon Hawkes #2: He's Got Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love that picture of Hill with all the panties. Always makes me smile. :lol:

It's an awesome pic. The thread title probably does get a few :wtf: expressions, though, from folks who weren't around for the fan project. :lol:

Hee! It's not from an episode - it relates to a fan project that was organized ages ago where certain members of the forum sent Hill underwear. :p I regret to say that I didn't participate.

Here's a link to the original project thread, the first follow-up thread and the thank you thread.

Thanks for explaining ... :guffaw: For the life of me I could not remember anything pertaining to Sheldon saying anything about panties, but I do sometimes catch things I don't catch at first :)

Hill will be part of the BET coverage of the presidential inauguration on January 20.

This time, BET will cover the swearing-in and parade from four locations, including ground and rooftop sites on Pennsylvania Avenue. Anchoring the coverage will be Hill Harper of CBS's CSI: NY, former CBS The Early Show host Rene Syler and Jeff Johnson, who hosts a weekly BET news program.
From here.

I wish I were enough of a fangirl to commit to stalking Hill while he is in D.C. I love you, Hill, but the craziness that will be the city is just not going to benefit from my presence! I'll watch you on TV. ;)

I was wondering what he would be doing during the inauguration, I'm going to simply write it on my calender so I'll remember! Thanks for the notice Faylinn.

Info about the 40th NAACP Image awards - Hill got nominated (again?):

Competing for outstanding actor in a drama series are Anthony Anderson for "Law & Order," Blair Underwood for "In Treatment," Dennis Haysbert for "The Unit," Hill Harper for "CSI: NY" and Omar Epps for "House."

Hill will be part of the BET coverage of the presidential inauguration on January 20.

This time, BET will cover the swearing-in and parade from four locations, including ground and rooftop sites on Pennsylvania Avenue. Anchoring the coverage will be Hill Harper of CBS's CSI: NY, former CBS The Early Show host Rene Syler and Jeff Johnson, who hosts a weekly BET news program.
From here.

I wish I were enough of a fangirl to commit to stalking Hill while he is in D.C. I love you, Hill, but the craziness that will be the city is just not going to benefit from my presence! I'll watch you on TV. ;)

I live in DC. Believe me, there is not enough fangirl craziness that would help you find him during the madness that will be this city during the inauguration.

Info about the 40th NAACP Image awards - Hill got nominated (again?):

Competing for outstanding actor in a drama series are Anthony Anderson for "Law & Order," Blair Underwood for "In Treatment," Dennis Haysbert for "The Unit," Hill Harper for "CSI: NY" and Omar Epps for "House."
To add to what I already said, Hill is also nominated in the "Outstanding Literary Work – Youth/Teens" category for Letters to a Young Sister. :)

Last edited:

I live in DC. Believe me, there is not enough fangirl craziness that would help you find him during the madness that will be this city during the inauguration.

Amen sister! I plan on being in the city on Sunday for an event and then staying in my house in the suburbs, cowering under blankets in a fit of agoraphobia, until Wednesday morning!!

Just saw tonight's episode! Hill was amazing! I really hope the writers give him more to work with this season, he really knocked it out of the park. :thumbsup:

Hill definitely did an awesome job in "Help", but I really wish there had been more of him. I'd have loved to see a few scenes of him with Kara in the present.

Hill won the "Outstanding Actor in a Drama Series" NAACP Image Award, but he didn't win for Letters to a Young Sister.

Congrats to Hill! :D

Hill won the "Outstanding Actor in a Drama Series" NAACP Image Award, but he didn't win for Letters to a Young Sister.

Congrats to Hill! :D

Wow!!!!!! I think this is the first acting award CSI: NY has ever gotten. Huge congrats to Hill!!! :D

According to IMDB, he won the same award last year too! ...if I'm reading it right. Anyway, that's awesome! He so deserves it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back