Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I hope you're right guys and it will finally happen. Anyway because Christmas will be very soon I thought that maybe Calleigh and Eric getting together can be our belated Christmas gift from writers.;) They definately should consider this according to our affection to this ship.

Well I hope you're right guys and it will finally happen. Anyway because Christmas will be very soon I thought that maybe Calleigh and Eric getting together can be our belated Christmas gift from writers.;) They definately should consider this according to our affection to this ship.

Well we are due for ALOT of repeats after this Monday.

12/15- "Tipping Point"
12/22- "Guerillas in the Mist"
12/29- "To Kill A Predator"
01/05- "Tunnel Vision"

After that....I don't know. So christmas we will be filled repeats.

Ok so we are getting our last new Ep. for the year, well maybe this one will leave us with a little bit of a warm an fuzzy feeling to hold us over till next year. I mean they know that they have to show so many repeats until we get the new ones and maybe they will throw us a litle bone so we don't get dejected and drift into the wind.

I know I for one am going to go nuts until we get the new stuff, and I have also been laid off for the last 8 months and now I have got to start lookinng for a new job. I hate looking for a new job! I hope that what ever I find to do doesn't enterfear with my CSI Miami time because i'm not going to miss any of this for the world!

As far as the new thread page have we come up with a new name for it yet? I had a few Ideas maybe we could use or if we already have one thats ok to, but here are the ones I thoought of.....

1) We had shirtless Eric & it was Good!

2) Girls Love Flowers

3) Eatable undies in 5 delisious flavors

Ok so the last one is stupid someone else come up with something better.

Ok so we are getting our last new Ep. for the year, well maybe this one will leave us with a little bit of a warm an fuzzy feeling to hold us over till next year. I mean they know that they have to show so many repeats until we get the new ones and maybe they will throw us a litle bone so we don't get dejected and drift into the wind.

I know I for one am going to go nuts until we get the new stuff, and I have also been laid off for the last 8 months and now I have got to start lookinng for a new job. I hate looking for a new job! I hope that what ever I find to do doesn't enterfear with my CSI Miami time because i'm not going to miss any of this for the world!

As far as the new thread page have we come up with a new name for it yet? I had a few Ideas maybe we could use or if we already have one thats ok to, but here are the ones I thoought of.....

2) Girls Love Flowers

CSISDFlash: I really hope they do leave us with something to celebrate over the holiday. I don't ask for much, but something cute between them would be nice.

I like the second choice, girls love flowers, because that was my aww moment in that episode.

hmmm...new thread title choices: made me think about my future, be nice if it were Calleigh or when he finds the right girl.

I think the problem is we are projecting too much and getting our hopes up that there will be a scene.

I mean, I know that is what I am doing and therefore am up for disappointment. So while I want and hope there will be an E/C scene on Monday, I am not going to over analyze the situation to make myself believe that there will be a scene.

I am confident we will get E/C this season and while I hate the waiting, the tv guide interview with Adam and Emily has definately inflated my hope balloon. So I am going to bear through it and if we get a scene on Monday, awesome. Of course, if we don't I will be diappointed but what can we do? The writers ARE trying to make this work in our favor.

I think that the writers are getting scared from all the attention EC is eliciting. That's all the media is talking about and I think that the writers are afraid that once they got them together, all the sexual tension will be gone and viewers will lose interest. Of course, devoted shippers, like we are, won't, but there is a chance that some people will. I mean, if there wasn't for EC, how many of us would continue watching CSI Miami? There are people who are interested in other ships, other characters, cases (I am interested in cases, but they are so stupid sometimes), but IMO EC shippers are the most numerous. Delkolover, maybe you could ask Corey what he thinks about this?

But, being the Hiphugger that I am, I hope that writers will take a chance and do what most of the people want.

I don't think the writers are afraid of the attention at all. In fact, I think they like it!! It is getting people to talk about the show, good or bad, in terms of something other than super H and/or to make fun of it. I can't really remember, other than for one or two eps where the media gave this show sooo much attention. And good attention at that! The media isn't making fun of it or overly criticizing it, they seem to be welcoming the idea.

I think what the writers are afraid of, since it is getting so much attention, is rushing it and then having it come across as fake or stupid. So I think that is the only thing, at this point, holding the writers back. Hence, the baby steps. They want this to come across as good and stabile. They don't want to mess this up and Adam and Emily being on board for this; the writers won't be able to let it go sooo easily. And I think that will work out in our favor as well. Cuz Adam and Emily will more than likely let them know, since they know their own characters so well, when something is out of place or wrong.

That is why this is taking so long. It can't come out of left field....and while the fans have wanted this and seen this since the beginning the writers have only just acknowledge this as something that is real and could happen.

I actually meant that they are afraid that the attention will be gone once the sexual tension is resolved. I read some article about sexual tension (don't ask me where I found something like that) and it said that a lot of TV shows lost a lot of viewers once the sexual tension between characters has been resolved. And it gets resolved once those characters establish sexual relationship, get married, have a child, etc.

CSISDFlash, I actually like No. 3...

How about Eric & Calleigh # 32 - Settling Down? I thought it was cute, but maybe we should stick to something hot and sexy?

2) Girls Love Flowers

Oh my God, this is so good, I really love the third one, but the others are good as well.:thumbsup: I must admit you have great ideas:).

How about Eric & Calleigh # 32 - Settling Down? I thought it was cute, but maybe we should stick to something hot and sexy?

I do like your suggestion, as it is a play on Eric's words in AHDTMYK. But, I'm not sure #3 would pass the mods. We have to keep it PG13 I believe. I know there were some past titles that we didn't use, we could look at those too.

I actually meant that they are afraid that the attention will be gone once the sexual tension is resolved. I read some article about sexual tension (don't ask me where I found something like that) and it said that a lot of TV shows lost a lot of viewers once the sexual tension between characters has been resolved. And it gets resolved once those characters establish sexual relationship, get married, have a child, etc.

Oh my bad....I didn't realize that is what you meant ;)

I can understand why they would be afraid of that....which again, is why I think they are taking their time with this. They don't want to lose that fan base that loves the sexual tension aspect of this while at the same time probably trying to figure out how to keep those fans once E/C is together.

I love the sexual tension as much as the next person but that can only go on so long before it is kind of necessary to either take it to the next level or drop it and dropping it is a whole lot worse than fufilling it. And I am not talking from an E/C shipper but from a regualr fan who has seen that sort of thing happen in other shows....and then watch those shows tank in the area!

I think they are really trying to get those viewers who love the sexual tension hooked so much that once the tension is gone (lets face it with these two...it will never actually be gone!!) they will still like the ship and want to stick with it. You can still have sexual tension while having the characters together.....it is just a hard balance.

Again, I apologize, I really misunderstood what you meant ;)

I personally like "Girls like Flowers" :D

Hey thanks guy.

Hey, if anybody has last nights Ep. can you Download it to youtube so I can pick it up. Theres only three parts on there now and I need the whole Ep. for my files so I can finish a Video I'm working on, Or if you have a way of sending it to I would appreciate it .

Yeah maybe they will have mercy one us and give us one good E/C moment for Christmas we can only hope that we get some love from the TPTB.

I don't know I kinda like "Girls Like Flowers" to, But we may get a new fraze in the new Ep. Monday night you never know!

Hey thanks guy.

Hey, if anybody has last nights Ep. can you Download it to youtube so I can pick it up. Theres only three parts on there now and I need the whole Ep. for my files so I can finish a Video I'm working on, Or if you have a way of sending it to I would appreciate it .

Yeah maybe they will have mercy one us and give us one good E/C moment for Christmas we can only hope that we get some love from the TPTB.

I don't know I kinda like "Girls Like Flowers" to, But we may get a new fraze in the new Ep. Monday night you never know!

Yeah it would be nice if they gave us a little something before the onslaught of repeats we are in for!! ;)

The repeats aren't even good ones!:rolleyes: Why do they always pick the so-so or crappy eps to repeat over and over again?

Hey SomewhereApart and Somethingsdont are you guys going to update those awesome fics you guys started or are we gonna be left hanging??? ;)

With all the repeats upcoming we ARE sooo going to need fanfics!!! :lol:

Last edited:
From Christine's review of "The DeLuca Motel"...

Even Dr. Tara Price, the new coroner, chimes in, asking Horatio if Eric is in danger and if there's anything they can do. I can't help but think there's a love triangle being built here, or at the very least an unrequited crush on Tara's part. There's a charge between Tara and Delko in their scenes, mostly coming from her side, and her concern for him certainly didn't come out of nowhere.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I know Corey's said Eric & Tara is not in the plans, and I sure hope he's right... because it's not just us that are getting that feeling sometimes. "Charge" in their scenes... there's no charge. Now there certainly is an electrical charge in Eric & Calleigh scenes!

Welcome to Shipper Central and the Eric/Calleigh thread, mandystevens. I would have sent this via pm but you can't receive them yet so I'll post here.

Here is a link to the Shipper Central Rules. Please read over them and pay special attention to this:

~ Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 lines of Good posting.

~ Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive, and NOT CHATTY.

~ Good posting is NOT: complementing someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversations about real life, countdowns to new episodes, etc.

~ Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussing thread names, countdowns to new episodes, and
BRIEF allusions to real life MAY be included in posts but ONLY in ADDITION to the 3 line MINIMUM of good posting.

From Christine's review of "The DeLuca Motel"...

Even Dr. Tara Price, the new coroner, chimes in, asking Horatio if Eric is in danger and if there's anything they can do. I can't help but think there's a love triangle being built here, or at the very least an unrequited crush on Tara's part. There's a charge between Tara and Delko in their scenes, mostly coming from her side, and her concern for him certainly didn't come out of nowhere.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I know Corey's said Eric & Tara is not in the plans, and I sure hope he's right... because it's not just us that are getting that feeling sometimes. "Charge" in their scenes... there's no charge. Now there certainly is an electrical charge in Eric & Calleigh scenes!

Trust me, Corey told me THREE times with much convction that absolutely nothing is going on or going to happen between Tara and Eric. She might have a little crush like Christine seemed to insinuate but he (boasted by Adam's statements in the TV Guide article) has no intentions/notions/emotions/eyes, any way you want to describe it, for her. ;)

Even if I didn't get confirmation from Corey, there is no way they would do a Eric/Tara thing nor would I believe they would for 4 reasons:
1) The whole triangle thing has been done before and to be honest it kind of sucked!! Another one would ruin the ship and the show IMO.
2) He did the whole the "sleep with the new girl" thing when Natalia joined the team.
3) He (again boasted by Adam) is not a "guys, guy" anymore. He has moved beyond that one night stand stuff... he wants something meaningful.
4) He told his shrink he wants to "settle down" with Calleigh! The writers put those words in the show. Why would he want to shack up with Tara when he obviously has such strong feelings for Calleigh?

That last reason should be reason enough to quell anyone's fears. ;)

I see the same thing Christine does....I think Tara might have a little crush and emphasize little, crush on Eric.

Does anyone know how to let Christine know what Corey has told me 3 times concering Eric and Tara? Cuz I think if she knew she would look at things in a different light. But with this last review it seems she is starting to see that Tara's notions will be inrequitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back