Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I have to say this show is getting better and better:).
    The new epsode seems to be great. I can't wait to watch it. I just hope they'll use the opportunity and show Calleigh's concern about Eric and I mean real concern. Not only her saying something like in the last ep, but something bigger. There is a chance for that in this ep and definately it should be use properly. If her famous walls are really breaking, then I guess she should show more emtions towards him. Although we don't know what will happen in 7.14 I think if there will be something between them there, then I hope there will be continuation of it in 7.16

2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

You're right. That's exactly what I wanted to say. Spoilers say that we'll get something big (okay, it doesn't say big, but I just hope that it is) in 7.14, so if 7.16 is going to be one more Eric centric episode, there better be something wonderful in it too. Spoilers look really great for us, so I'm hopeful. Of course, spoilers for a lot of episodes looked really good for us and nothing happened... *goes back to positive thinking* Yey Hiphuggers!!!

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

OH YEAH!! :D

I am starting to think that eps 714 and 716 are going to be pivotal eps for E/C in one way or another. Whether or not they are together by the time 716 ends is another story but the contexts of the episodes will be pivotal for them. I think something will turn around with the consequences these two epsiodes.

4. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Well, welcome back. *Holds out some Eggnog* :)

I hope that Eric's family drama brings he and Calleigh closer together. Of course, this is Miami so they do something completely different. I know I have my fingers crossed for episode 714 :p The spoilers that are coming out look REALLY promising. I can't wait for January and the new episodes we're going to get.

It's not finished yet. I'm finishing chapter ten now and getting it ready for my wonderful Beta to check through. :rolleyes:

5. delkolover

Finally got to see the spolers for ep 716 on my site......And yes, there is an E/C moment....Actually, as of right now, there are two!! :D

Calleigh goes to visit Eric in the INS detention center while he is waiting for INS to decide what to do with him. She brings him his favorite Cuban snack and asks him why he never told her anything about his birth certificate being fake. He replies that he needed time to wrap his head around the implications of it himself before he could discuss it. She tries to push but he asks her if they can talk about it after he gets out.

When Eric is released from the detention center after being cleared (don't ask, cuz I really am unsure how) who is there to pick him up?? Oh yes, our Calleigh!! And then the spoiler cut off, so all I know is that she picks him up.

I am now even more positive and confident that something significant happens in ep 714 and maybe even 715 b/c from reading the spoilers, they are more comfortable with each other. Especially Calleigh, she seems more relaxed from what I can tell by reading her dialogue. It is hard to describe but I just pick it up in the choice of words they give her and the settings. Also, in the past, that sooo would have been H in scene 2 I described. ;)

So I think we may finally be well on our way to the big event we have all been waiting for. When will it actually happen, I have no idea but I think Eric's situation in Monday's ep, her close brush with death in 714 and what happens in 716 are seemingly helping to move things along. Man, I can't wait for 714! It needs to be now b/c I want to see how the event affects her.

Welll with all that said.....let the feeding fenzy begin!! :lol:

Man, after this Monday it is going to be sooooo hard to have to wait 3 weeks to get new eps and February soooo can't come fast enough!

Actually, H knows that his brith certificate is a fake.

Diddy's character somehow got a copy of his real birth certificate (ala spoilers above) so it somehow must have been entered as part of the case or something. How he got it or knows about it I don't know. From what I can gather Calleigh didn't know about it either. When she confronts him in the scene 1 I described above she comes across as though she didn't know about it.

As for the fics everyone has been talking about by SomewhereApart and Somethingsdon't, or really any E/C fics, they can be found at fantiction.net under those pen names or by searching under CSI Miami. There are TONS of Miami and specifically E/C fics over there. If you need help navigating the site just ask! ;)

Last edited: Dec 13, 2008
  6. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Ok that kinda clears a little of the fuzzy stuff up! So heres what I think is going to happen and this is my opinon!

I feel like in 7X15 Pdiddy will be in court and it will have something to do with some case they have worked so what ever they are testifing on in court PDiddy will obtain the birthcertificate from ? and then he will move to have case dismissed due to the fact that Eric is an illegal citizen and he try and say that Eric is lying about his Birth certificate so he has discredited his testamony all evedence he has handled thus far, and of cource when the Judge ask him if he knew about it he will probably say he just found out and they will nail him for not taking care of it.

Of cource PDiddy will Call INS thus getting him thrown in the clink. it will be interesting to see who gets him out and how.

I also can't wait to see if him and Calleigh have their little talk and wonder if she takes him home with her? OOOOWWW! Its Gonna get very interesting from here on out kids. Put your Seatbelts on and grab your crash helmets its gonna be a bumpy ride!
    oops my bad forgot to tag it

7. delkolover

No problem ;)....I know in all the excitement sometimes it is hard to remember but we gotta do it. It is best to do it also if you are unsure if it should be in a spoiler box....better safe than sorry.

8. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I'm so happy we got all these spoilers. Okay, I know that for 7.15 there aren't really any EC spoilers, but I still hope there's gonna be at least a small moment. But even if there's no such think, I'm sure 7.14 and 7.16 will make it up for us. IMO you can really see that Calleigh's walls are starting to come down and that they will probably be shattered in the 7.14. That's really, really good for us! I'm very excited...

9. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

Your spoilers make my waiting very pleasant.

I'm a little surprised, that Eric and Calleigh couldn't speak about his problems between episodes 10 and 16, but nevertheless this is criminal show, not "the soap".

But if scenes from spoilers were meant as «baby steps», I'm ready to wait these long weeks till 14 epy.
    Actually, I've started to realize, before they'll together I need to see all process, mainly to have one twinkle of interaction Eric/Cal in every epi.

Is it really after December, 15th we have next episode in air only 12.01?

P.S. Oh, and sorry, but could someone give the link on English subtitles for ep 7-10?

10. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I was just checking this site in the morning and what a great news:thumbsup:.
    Thank for that news! It's gonna be great episode. Now I really hope we're gonna get something special in this ep. If it's true and her walls gonna break in some way in earlier ep, then I think it's great possibility for her and Eric in 7.16. I would love to see that as a continution of what will happen in 7.14. Then I guess it would just looks natural. :)

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

delkolover, you just made my day...want some cookies?

Of course she's gonna be there for him, its only natural. I can't wait, I just hate waiting so long. I love that she brings him his favorite Cuban snack...:adore:

12. delkolover

I WILL always take some cookies!! ;)

I knew that we would see more than what is usually posted on spoilertv.

Like I said before...... "Good things come to those who wait" ;)

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Chocolate chip or Oatmeal?

Well we have been waiting for a while, so I am glad to see that it is getting there. :thumbsup:

14. delkolover

Ohhhh that is a hard decision!! I like both! :lol: Can I have both??

Things as of now haven been progressing slowly but it seems that whatever happens in 714 might be the turning point that speeds things up!!

At least that is what I hope :lol:

15. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Of course you can! ;)

I was watching All In last night and no matter how many times I have seen the ending it still manages to put a huge smile on my face. I think when Eric told her that he didn't know what he would have done if something happened to her was a big step for him. It's plainly obvious how he feels for her. We know that Calleigh cares a lot for Eric (I mean c'mon how can you not) but given Calleigh's track record with men, I wouldn't blame her for being the way she is.

That being said, I am so excited that these two characters will finally get to the point where they can become one. :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.