Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

Overall I thought the eppy was good, it’s always refreshing for fans to have a peak at the personal lives of the characters (Miami seems to do this the least of the 3 shows but then again, they do seem to focus on Horatio’s family/brother over the years). But like most of you, it was disappointing regarding E/C. I did enjoy the very short scene they had together, especially when Calleigh tells Eric she doesn’t want to see him get hurt and the look she immediately throws at him as she’s turning on the laser beam, it’s like her eyes are saying “Please, I mean it, I’m begging you to be careful”. But she knows not to push him on it and trusts he knows what he’s doing and that he will confide in her in his own way when he’s ready. And he in turn, he knows that……More hoping and waiting for any E/C moment on Monday and inbetween eppies leading up to the one where she gets hurt. Is it February yet? :)

Well, if I had wrote the scene where Ryan is in Delko’s room removing the bullet from the wall, I would have had Ryan suddenly leave the room to get or do something and he asks Calleigh to remove the bullet instead while he steps out. Unbeknownst to both Eric and Calleigh that each other is in the room, Eric comes around the corner as he’s pulling his shirt over his head (he still thinks Ryan’s in the room) and his footsteps or presence causes Calleigh to turn around as she’s examining the bullet in her hand but only to have her drop the bullet when she looks up and sees his half-naked chest :drool: Then they’re both embarrassed and start mumbling something to each as they try putting the focus back onto the crime scene. Of course, that’s wishful thinking on my part LOL! :lol:

Sorry for the long ramble!

2. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

hounds of love that would have been great to see had they done that damn damn lol guess we can only imagine lol i am rarely disappointed in any interaction they 2 seconds 20 seconds 20 mintues whatever im happy as long as they are side by side infront behind i llove anything lol call me hopeless lol but

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I noticed the look she gave him after she said "I just don't want you to get hurt." At first I thought that she was looking at the laser beam but after I saw it again I'm more inclined to think she looked at him. The explanation that you gave as to what she was thinking makes perfect sense.

That would've been a GREAT scene!! :thumbsup:

I guess Kristine see's the fact that Cal mentioned his family so quickly the same way we do. Calleigh definitely knows more about him than the others.

4. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Alright, Kristine did say in her review that this supposed 'charge' between Eric and Tara is mostly from Tara's side. I doubt that there's another love triangle story line that's going to happen. I can handle the unrequited crush part though. Because that means Delko won't return these feelings that Tara might possibly have for him. Which is definitely fine with me.:)

I still believe Corey.. I don't think anything will happen. Tara can like Eric all she wants but I don't see Eric falling for anyone that isn't Calleigh anytime soon.

5. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Alright, Kristine did say in her review that this supposed 'charge' between Eric and Tara is mostly from Tara's side. I doubt that there's another love triangle story line that's going to happen. I can handle the unrequited crush part though. Because that means Delko won't return these feelings that Tara might possibly have for him. Which is definitely fine with me.:)

I still believe Corey.. I don't think anything will happen. Tara can like Eric all she wants but I don't see Eric falling for anyone that isn't Calleigh anytime soon.[/quote]

I still believe in it too. I just think they shouldn't do this whole Tara crush for Eric. It only makes people hate her. She's new and she should focus on her work and not on romance with collegue. It's just getting annoying. If they want us to like her, they should keep her away from Eric. He only can be with Calleigh and that's it. If they were building their relationship so carefully and so long why are they messing with it now? I think it's just stupid and useless.

Anyway I don't like the idea of her interest in him and definately I don't want to watch it even if it's just one sided. I guess I could stand it only on one condition, if Calleigh and Eric will be together. Then I would love to see her finding out he's with Cal and that this is really serious. Yeah that would be good and the look on her face would be priceless.:)

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

It is possible that they are not doing this "she has a crush on him" thing...it just happens that that is how a lot of us are perceiving it b/c we don't know that much about Tara or her personality. She could genuinley care, just not in the way we all seem to be thinking. Eric seems to be the first person she has truly befriended in the lab.

Personally, the way they are writing her....she seems one dimensional, snippy, stand-offish, and while I played devil adovcate above....I do think, subtley or at least the way Megan E is interpretting and playing her scenes, is she has a crush on him. Only, IMO, b/c he was the first person to befriend her and he flirts a lot. I think she might be reading the situation and signals wrong.

Plus, lets face it, they have to have her involved somehow!! She is a regular cast member so they have to give her something to say, other than the medical jargon, when they come into the morgue!! We are just not used to this b/c Alexx was sooo close with all of them.

If they had ANY notions of a triangle then they would have left the going for a drink scene in "Cheating Death." They cut it b/c they knew how it would look.

I haven't seen this ep pop on my spoiler site but that doesn't mean anything. Spoiler TV reports this for ep 716

Last edited: Dec 11, 2008
  7. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I was wondering if they were going to address Delko's fake Birth certificate or not because he is now an illigal allien as far as the U.S. is conserned! And what about his job? I see Stetler being all over this thing. I hope Horatio can get him on the fast track or he will be going back home to Fedel wether he wants to or not! Then what will Calleigh do?

And what about the rest of the Delko clain? if his is fake are theres fake to? HHHHMMMM could get very stick in old Miami in the next year. Maye he gets deported and he has to smuggle his way back to Calleigh? can you say Boat people!!!! Wetfoot Dryfoot!!!!!

8. delkolover

I don't think it will get that far!! ;)

But those are all interesting questions!!

9. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Still once they do arrive here in the U.S. it is up to them to obtain a legal U.S. Citizenship or they can be deported if the right (Remeber Ellion Gunzollas!) politics is played and we all know someoe has tipped INS off to get him in trouble! Probably his Father or the Russian mob. Maby they want to get him in their Debt so they have an in to the MDP? HHHHHMMM? Maybe away to play him against Horatio so they can have there illgotten games!!!!!! That would be my Plt line anyway!

Maybe his Father is a Big Man in Cuba and now that hes found out about him he has done some checking and found out that hes illigal and is try to get him back to Cuba so he can to him for his own purposes!

10. delkolover

Ok so you can see this spoiler over at spoilertv....After the team investigates they find out that Eric's father isn't Russian at all!! :eek: He is in fact a con man from Texas!!! And after a DNA test and much prodding he manages to use that fact to get Eric out of trouble

Don't say I didn't warned you :lol:

This means that our Eric is part southern!!! And who do we know, that he happens to be in love with, is also southern??;) This is soooo meant to be!! :lol:

I am hoping to know even more when I see the spoilers on my site!! ;)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2008
  11. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Well WWWHHHHEEEWWWW Doggies!!!! I guess we'll just have us a big'ol Texas sized Weddin and all! Yeee HHAAAWW Boy howdy! Maybe this guy is Franks brother then he could be Eric's uncle that would be funny now woudn't it!!!Lol!!

I guess Eric Better get him some of them fansy courtin clothes ready. Maybe his daddy is really J.R. Ewing from Dallas! We could have Calleigh & Eric move to Texas and they could have CSI Dallas and they could all live at South Fork Ranch!

They could have a big Red Neck Weddin with cows, & tractors and such! I can see it now the brides maids can ware John deer Green & yellow. EEEEWEEEEE! thats purty!

12. Liesbetje

Liesbetje Dead on Arrival

I don't know if I'm completely right, but as far as I know, it's only Eric who knows the certificate is fake. So no need to worry, right?

I thought the episode was quite good, concerning EC. But that's probably because I'm more of a UST-lover than a shipper:)

I see some of you referring to fanfiction some people write. Care to share where I can find it? In the fanfiction-section over here at the board, I don't see much Miami-fic... or am I gradually going blind?:confused:

13. potato

potato Dead on Arrival

Hey all! I'm back. Been busy with work and all that but I have watched the past couple of episodes and I'm in agreement that it is certainly lacking in the E/C department. I am starting to get used to it though. The path to getting Eric and Calleigh together will obviously be a slooow process as far as the people involved in this show is concerned.

Quick thoughts on "The Deluca Motel": Calleigh saying "I just don't want you to get hurt." sounded a little too neutral for me but I guess that's just typical Calleigh. I thought the moment near the end with the pregnant girl was nice though. And wow Eric's family drama is quite a story. I just hope they used it to have Calleigh show more of her concern towards Eric. :adore:

As for the new thread title. I like most the "Girls Love Flowers". It really was a cute E/C moment for me. :D

CSISDFlash - Funny as usual. CSI Dallas. :lol:

delkolover - I still believed in what Corey said to you too. They can have Tara show all her concern for Eric but it's just an unrequited crush on her part.

Audrey - I read your fanfic, "A Fine Mess" and wow you had me hoping for a happy ending in there but I should have known better given the title of the story. :lol: Still it was a nice read. :)

14. delkolover

Guys the episode hasn't aired yet.....so if you are going to discuss any aspect ot details of it....put it in spoiler boxes before we all get into trouble! ;)

Next thing ya know there will slapping, sleeping around and another "who shot J.R?" situation!!! :lol:

God I love this show!!!!! :lol:

I also think it could be just the way she shows concern. But as time goes on I think she has a little itty bitty crush on him. She probably doesn't even realize it yet.

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

What exactly are we supposed to think of Eric's mom :lol:??? Who are all these men in her life :lol:? IDK about all these twists and turns it's so much drama! At least is Eric drama and I love Eric :)

The southern connection to Calleigh is PRICELESS!

Tara, Tara, Tara.... tsk tsk. Crush all you want... ain't happening

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.