Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well I hope you're right guys and it will finally happen. Anyway because Christmas will be very soon I thought that maybe Calleigh and Eric getting together can be our belated Christmas gift from writers.;) They definately should consider this according to our affection to this ship.

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well we are due for ALOT of repeats after this Monday.

12/15- "Tipping Point"
    12/22- "Guerillas in the Mist"
    12/29- "To Kill A Predator"
    01/05- "Tunnel Vision"

After that....I don't know. So christmas we will be filled repeats.

3. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

:wtf: I'm gonna cryyyyy!
    I hate repeats :(

And tippint point doens't look good, for E/C anyway! I'm sadddd :(

4. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Ok so we are getting our last new Ep. for the year, well maybe this one will leave us with a little bit of a warm an fuzzy feeling to hold us over till next year. I mean they know that they have to show so many repeats until we get the new ones and maybe they will throw us a litle bone so we don't get dejected and drift into the wind.

I know I for one am going to go nuts until we get the new stuff, and I have also been laid off for the last 8 months and now I have got to start lookinng for a new job. I hate looking for a new job! I hope that what ever I find to do doesn't enterfear with my CSI Miami time because i'm not going to miss any of this for the world!

As far as the new thread page have we come up with a new name for it yet? I had a few Ideas maybe we could use or if we already have one thats ok to, but here are the ones I thoought of.....

1) We had shirtless Eric & it was Good!

2) Girls Love Flowers

3) Eatable undies in 5 delisious flavors

Ok so the last one is stupid someone else come up with something better.

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

CSISDFlash: I really hope they do leave us with something to celebrate over the holiday. I don't ask for much, but something cute between them would be nice.

I like the second choice, girls love flowers, because that was my aww moment in that episode.

hmmm...new thread title choices: made me think about my future, be nice if it were Calleigh or when he finds the right girl.

6. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I actually meant that they are afraid that the attention will be gone once the sexual tension is resolved. I read some article about sexual tension (don't ask me where I found something like that) and it said that a lot of TV shows lost a lot of viewers once the sexual tension between characters has been resolved. And it gets resolved once those characters establish sexual relationship, get married, have a child, etc.

CSISDFlash, I actually like No. 3...

How about Eric & Calleigh # 32 - Settling Down? I thought it was cute, but maybe we should stick to something hot and sexy?

7. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Oh my God, this is so good, I really love the third one, but the others are good as well.:thumbsup: I must admit you have great ideas:).

8. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I do like your suggestion, as it is a play on Eric's words in AHDTMYK. But, I'm not sure #3 would pass the mods. We have to keep it PG13 I believe. I know there were some past titles that we didn't use, we could look at those too.

9. delkolover

Oh my bad....I didn't realize that is what you meant ;)

I can understand why they would be afraid of that....which again, is why I think they are taking their time with this. They don't want to lose that fan base that loves the sexual tension aspect of this while at the same time probably trying to figure out how to keep those fans once E/C is together.

I love the sexual tension as much as the next person but that can only go on so long before it is kind of necessary to either take it to the next level or drop it and dropping it is a whole lot worse than fufilling it. And I am not talking from an E/C shipper but from a regualr fan who has seen that sort of thing happen in other shows....and then watch those shows tank in the area!

I think they are really trying to get those viewers who love the sexual tension hooked so much that once the tension is gone (lets face it with these two...it will never actually be gone!!) they will still like the ship and want to stick with it. You can still have sexual tension while having the characters together.....it is just a hard balance.

Again, I apologize, I really misunderstood what you meant ;)

I personally like "Girls like Flowers" :D

10. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

"Girls like Flowers" IS GREAT! :thumbsup:

11. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Hey thanks guy.

Hey, if anybody has last nights Ep. can you Download it to youtube so I can pick it up. Theres only three parts on there now and I need the whole Ep. for my files so I can finish a Video I'm working on, Or if you have a way of sending it to I would appreciate it .

Yeah maybe they will have mercy one us and give us one good E/C moment for Christmas we can only hope that we get some love from the TPTB.

I don't know I kinda like "Girls Like Flowers" to, But we may get a new fraze in the new Ep. Monday night you never know!

12. delkolover

Yeah it would be nice if they gave us a little something before the onslaught of repeats we are in for!! ;)

The repeats aren't even good ones!:rolleyes: Why do they always pick the so-so or crappy eps to repeat over and over again?

Hey SomewhereApart and Somethingsdont are you guys going to update those awesome fics you guys started or are we gonna be left hanging??? ;)

With all the repeats upcoming we ARE sooo going to need fanfics!!! :lol:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2008
  13. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

From Christine's review of "The DeLuca Motel"...

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I know Corey's said Eric & Tara is not in the plans, and I sure hope he's right... because it's not just us that are getting that feeling sometimes. "Charge" in their scenes... there's no charge. Now there certainly is an electrical charge in Eric & Calleigh scenes!

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Welcome to Shipper Central and the Eric/Calleigh thread, mandystevens. I would have sent this via pm but you can't receive them yet so I'll post here.

Here is a link to the Shipper Central Rules. Please read over them and pay special attention to this:

~ Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 lines of Good posting.

~ Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive, and NOT CHATTY.

~ Good posting is NOT: complementing someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversations about real life, countdowns to new episodes, etc.

~ Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussing thread names, countdowns to new episodes, and
    BRIEF allusions to real life MAY be included in posts but ONLY in ADDITION to the 3 line MINIMUM of good posting.

15. delkolover

Trust me, Corey told me THREE times with much convction that absolutely nothing is going on or going to happen between Tara and Eric. She might have a little crush like Christine seemed to insinuate but he (boasted by Adam's statements in the TV Guide article) has no intentions/notions/emotions/eyes, any way you want to describe it, for her. ;)

Even if I didn't get confirmation from Corey, there is no way they would do a Eric/Tara thing nor would I believe they would for 4 reasons:
    1) The whole triangle thing has been done before and to be honest it kind of sucked!! Another one would ruin the ship and the show IMO.
    2) He did the whole the "sleep with the new girl" thing when Natalia joined the team.
    3) He (again boasted by Adam) is not a "guys, guy" anymore. He has moved beyond that one night stand stuff... he wants something meaningful.
    4) He told his shrink he wants to "settle down" with Calleigh! The writers put those words in the show. Why would he want to shack up with Tara when he obviously has such strong feelings for Calleigh?

That last reason should be reason enough to quell anyone's fears. ;)

I see the same thing Christine does....I think Tara might have a little crush and emphasize little, crush on Eric.

Does anyone know how to let Christine know what Corey has told me 3 times concering Eric and Tara? Cuz I think if she knew she would look at things in a different light. But with this last review it seems she is starting to see that Tara's notions will be inrequitted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.