Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI ADAM

CSI ADAM Hit and Run

I was playing true crime New York City today and Realized LF voices Marcus' dad. I recognized him right away. Looking forward to him joining the show.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Let me just ask this rhetorically really how you people (ie fans) feel if someone said that Catherine, Nick, Greg, Brass, etc (you get the point) were brown nosing Grissom. You wouldn't like it, neither do those who are fans of Hodges. They know he sucks up, its part of the character make up, but the tone of being a put down really does turn people off. So if you wouldn't like to hear that about your fav then just imagine how they feel. ;)

3. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

Thanks Destiny. *Steps in from the land of broken computers,,,and looks at this...*

Ok, people, what have I missed in 3 weeks? Did I hear something about Superdave crying? Spoilers please...anything new? (I KNOW that Lawrence Fishburne is coming, I mean NEW :p)

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I just can't wrap my head around Super Dave crying over Grissom leaving. I didn't think they were that close. :lol:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  5. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Did I miss a post linking a video or a written clip noting that SuperDave was going to be upset to the point of tears over Grissoms departure? The first time I heard this was from another members post. Just curious that's all.

oh and thanks destiny...I know people really didn't mean it the way it came across and personally, as a fan, I don't take offense to it, but you never know who may.....about anything

6. sara25

sara25 Hit and Run

I heard, that in the epi 10 there is a hug between griss and cath.I never seen G/C as a couple or whatever you want to call,but i see a great friendship and deserve a good scene in the last epi of billy.​

7. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

8. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Thanks for the link.

The actor playing Nathan(?) kind of looks like the guy that plays HRG on Heroes. It's kind of trippy.

Looks like an interesting episode.

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Sorry I didn't mean to upset Hodges fans but the truth is Hodges does brown nose or suck up to Grissom and/higher ups because it his character to do so, that IS how he is written. Catherine, Nick, Greg, & Brass do not because that is not who they are.

10. GregNickRyanFan

Kristin from the E channel said she saw the episode and that Superdave cries.

Really? I hope so, that would be nice. The last time they hugged was when Grissom was having that ear surgery.

I thought the same thing! I thought it was just me. And while we're talking about people on CSI resembling people on Heroes, is it just me or do George Eads (Nick) and Adrian Pasdar (Nathan on Heroes) share a little resemblance?

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Press release (CBS) for episode 10: One to Go

GRISSOM MAKES THE STUNNING ANNOUNCEMENT THAT HE IS LEAVING THE CSI TEAM, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, JAN. 15

Oscar Nominee And Emmy And Tony Award Winner Laurence Fishburne

("What's Love Got To Do With It," "The Matrix," "Miss Evers' Boys") Continues As Dr. Raymond Langston

"One To Go" - The CSI team is shocked and saddened when, after working with Dr. Raymond Langston (Fishburne) on the "Dick & Jane" murders, Grissom announces that his time as a CSI has come to an end and offers Langston a permanent position on the CSI team, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Jan. 15 (9:00-10:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
    Gil Grissom............................ William Petersen
    Catherine Willows.............. Marg Helgenberger
    Dr. Raymond Langston...... Laurence Fishburne
    Nick Stokes................................ George Eads
    Captain Jim Brass....................... Paul Guilfoyle
    Greg Sanders.............................. Eric Szmanda
    Dr. Robbins......................... Robert David Hall
    David Phillips............................. David Berman
    Hodges................................ Wallace Langham
    Wendy Simms................................. Liz Vassey
    Riley Adams......................... Lauren Lee Smith

RECURRING CAST:
    Conrad Ecklie................................ Marc Vann
    Archie Johnson.............................. Archie Kao

GUEST CAST:
    Mandy Webster.................... Sheeri Rappaport
    Henry Andrews............................. Jon Wellner
    Nathan Haskell.................................. Bill Irwin
    Thomas..................................... Jimmi Simpson
    Maureen Martin................... Katheryn Winnick
    Office Metcalf................................... Joe Kelly
    Officer Akers.............................. Larry Sullivan
    Officer Mitchell.......................... Larry Mitchell
    Sheriff........................................ Mark Rolston
    Joel Steiner................................ Josh Jacobson
    Tiffany Cohen............................ Mimi Michaels
    Steven Dougherty.................. Stephen Snedden
    Hallie Doniphon.......................... Wynn Everett
    Dan Forester.............................. Matt O'Leary
    Gerald Tolliver.............................. Brad Carter

WRITTEN BY: Naren Shankar and Carol Mendelsohn, series co-executive producers
    DIRECTED BY: Alec Smight

12. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks for posting that. Nicky looked kind of shocked and upset that Griss was leaving. And you could hear Greg's voice, but it never showed him. And Vartann, yay! :D It didn't show Riley in that preview either. That's the second preview she hasn't been in. Weird since she was in all the others. :lol: I guess it's cuz this is more about the original characters and their reactions of Grissom leaving.

13. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

woah! looks really good! Love LF, he is a great actor.

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

No need to be sorry, and it is true and I am sure Hodges fans will agree he does suck up it is the way he was written, he has his good, bad and yeah moments. I don't think its the fact of saying he sucks up so much as the term brown nose, while it means the samething it just sounds less well you know. Anyway I just thought I would throw it out there. so no harm done. ;)

15. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Thanks for the info...I thought I missed something here...lol!

The more I see of LF and the interviews etc., that he's done relating to CSI the more excited I am about him joining the team. I've always been a fan of his work, I'm sure he'll bring his game face to the show. I don't think he'd have it any other way. I'm sure he'll be a refreshing asset to the show and fill somewhat of a void that will be left by Grissom.

I'm also looking forward to Catherine stepping up to the plate in Grissoms absence. If anyone, she deserves it and it'll be interesting to see how she runs the Lab the rest of the season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.