Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

No kidding I told my mom if I had someone that looked like him working with me back when I was single and working in law enforcement, I would have been all over that in about 2 Sec. I would have been after Speedle:drool: probably before Eric though, Hes more my type in looks and personality, But since he is knowmore, I don't mind the other eye candy that is still around!:drool: I like them both!:)

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I agree. C'mon get with the program already!

3. tamemyheart4692

tamemyheart4692 Hit and Run

Here are a few things that NEED to happen (in my opinion) before they will get together "officially"
    1. She needs to let her walls down ( we may consider this part of Wrecking Crew)
    2. He needs to tell her that he was serious about what she read in his psych notes.
    3. She needs to have a for sure break down
    4. He needs to get jealous
    5. She needs to be afraid of something (dying alone, being kidnapped, SOMETHING) and let him come comfort her.
    6. SMOOCH;)

See how simp-... okay not so simple, BUT it will get them together by the time episode 13 rolls around. Does anyone have any spoilers that may concern the something in #5? that would be lovely.

I mean the whole reason they ARENT together is because calleigh is so damn guarded. Eric has calmed down for her, he's pretty much told her that he likes her, and she has said that they "make a great team":thumbsup:. honestly, it all depends on her trusting him. And if my 6 step plan to hiphugger heaven comes into play, we are all SUPER happy, and we get to revel in those EC moments that frankly get us through the week.

Would that not be the most awesomest season 7 ever?!!^^:rolleyes:

4. starshadow

starshadow Dead on Arrival

Remember what happened with the Lindsay/Danny relationship in CSI:NY? Gosh, the wailing that went on when those two got together...which I admit seemed a bit fast, and now the poor characters! Seems like the writers can't find a way to smooth things out for them. Personally, I like them, but it would have been nice for Lindsay to have settled in more with the team before hooking up with Danny, IMVHO.

Now as for our darlings on CSI:Miami...:lol: They've known each other for seven years now, and *we* all knew they were in love before they did themselves, so here we are wanting to get some closure now that they've started admitting their feelings for each other. Gosh, makes us all sound like matchmaking aunties or something. **is shot**

I must admit I'm hoping the writers do right by the characters and not make the storyline boring or soap-opera-like. All I want is a kiss at the proper time, and maybe some heavy make-out sessions that fade to black...little things...

I wonder if there's going to be a Christmas mistletoe kiss in this pair's future. Me and my eternally mushy heart will squee for joy if that ever happened. :lol:

5. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Maybe sence they said they where going to put a little more hummor into the show, someone could have a party and they could play cheesy teenage party games like spin the bottle or seven min. in heaven that would be pretty intence to see them locked in a closet for seven min. Oh the things we used to do! I wouldn't mind being locked up anywhere with Eric!

But seriously, the season is almost to the half way point now. If they don't do something soon i'm afraid they are going to be 100 before they get together! you know Calleigh is older than Delko! She may start losing them looks & she may have to start getting those face lifts, & then we'll have him dating Joan Rivers! LoL! ooooow! Thats a scary thought!

6. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

:guffaw: That would be like a bad fanfiction... But seriously, I wouldn't mind if they got trapped in the elevator. Especially if they had a fight prior to that. You remember in 'Pro Per' when they had that fight? I think something like that would be nice if it happened again, because it would bring up more sexual tension. And there can never be enough of that, right?

7. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Yeah, But getting stuck in an elevator is a kinda predictable stoy line. They need to come up with something new and differant that leaves them stranded somewhere for a good while. Maybe Calleigh can be injured for a change and she would have to depend on Eric to take care of her until help arrived.:thumbsup:

Hmmm. Wonder where they could get into trouble at? Maybe thay could get stranded out in the glades overnight and have to fight off the wild animals and she could fall and hurt herself or something.

Or, maybe get stuck out on the ocean somewhere on a diving crime scene, or maybe Calleigh gets wounded on a crime scene and it can be Erics turn to stay with her at the Hospital.:thumbsup:

I don't know, but I think their should be something happen that they are totally alone together,and have to face there fears with eachother before they get together.

Hey! Mabe in Eppi. 7X13 She could get on a horse and it runs away with her like in the westerns and Eric has to jump on a Horse not knowing how to really ride and try to save her! LoL!:guffaw: Now that could be both entertaining and funny at the same time to see him try and ride a horse! Lol!:guffaw: Of course knowing the writers:devil: they would have H. :rolleyes:come out of nowhere and shoot the Horse in the head and stop it dead and then have some rediculous on liner and disappear! Lol!:guffaw:

8. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I think its a good idea them gettin stuck somewhere alone, then they may be forced to talk about their feelins for eachother and end up snuggling up to keep eachother warm and start smooching and when they get saved they go home together, get a warm bath and then go to bed:devil::lol:...just wishful thinking...:lol:

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Alright since we are trying to come up with creative ways for them to FINALLY reveal what we have known for 7 years, here's my idea.

In my sick head, in the upcoming episode where we meet Delko's mom, I envision Eric and his mom running into Calleigh in the lobby. His mom looks at Calleigh and says "Oh mijo, is this the girl that you are always talking about." :lol:LOL...and then they both blush and then she invites him to stay in her bed, I mean her house after the whole motel thing. Just my sick mind at work

10. tamemyheart4692

tamemyheart4692 Hit and Run

IMHO, i can see them kissing in the locker room, and it being like DEER IN HEADLIGHTS awkward because they didnt think that they would like it that much, and Rick Stetler forcing Cal to go retrieve Delko for an interrogation and she being all like nervous and twitchy.
    Or they could be swimming and she get bit by a sharky and him save her life <3
    oh the things we dream of :rolleyes:

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

So I just read that Krystal Houghton, who wrote All In, wrote tonight's episode and Sam Hill, who directed And how does that make you kill, is directing. So both these episode were good EC episodes. Should I get my hopes up? Maybe a little? No...? :shifty:

I don't know what to expect form this episode.

12. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

Please, describe here the moments of interactions of Eric and Calleigh from tonight episode , with dialogues, if it'll be.

13. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I'm Doughtful we will get a great or even a good E/C moment tonight unless they just pull a rabbit out of their hat on us. I haven't seen any spoilers saying anything about any E/C tension in this eppi. I bet they don't even have a scene together tonight. I'm still bumdrd over last weeks debockle. i'm really not exspecting any thing until 7X9 0r 7X10. They seem to be using an every third eppi. formual with there E/C moments so we shall see.

Eric and Tara are suposed to have the big prank scene tonight, with Tara asking Eric out for a drink. I am really going to be upset if they start a whole Tara, Eric, & Calleigh Triangle. TPTB said their would not be one, but let face it some of there info has not been all that correct and they love to see use squerm and keep us guessing.

But! Rest assured that if we have any breaking E/C news on the show we will all hit the thread with it at 11pm tonight!

14. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I'm gonna be all optimistic and say that, even though there's a slim chance for an EC moment in tonights episode (based on the spoilers), we should hope for one. I'm just gonna mention one of the most wonderful moments in EC history - the end of 'All In'. We didn't have any spoilers for that one, right?

I'm just gonna risk my heart being broken and allow myself to hope. :rolleyes:

15. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

I agree, all we can do is just hope:rolleyes:. But anyway, im excited to see it but im not gonna get my hopes up to high b/c it usually ruins it for me :( anyway fingers crossed :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.