Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

At least Corey Miller mentioned in his interview that nothing would come out of whatever could be perceived between Eric and Tara. I can't remember the exact quote but he did talk about that.

I'm with all of you who are not getting their hopes up. Wrecking Crew just did a number on me and for this one we don't even have something that could give us some indication of a good scene between them. I mean All In at least was Calleigh centered so we could hope to get something out of it even if there was nothing on spoilers. Still I'm excited that we have a new episode tonight it could be worse and be a rerun.

2. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

i'm hoping that since last week looked like it could be a really big episode for Eric and Calleigh and turned out not to be a big as we thought that since the promos for this week lacked E/C that maybe we'll get some good stuff??? Kind of like reverse psychology??

Hey, a girl can dream. :)

3. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

New Eppi video clips are up on CBS.com for tonights show !

4. tamemyheart4692

tamemyheart4692 Hit and Run

yes that is all we can do...well that and bribe the writers :p
    That would totally lift up my week ^^

5. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

I don't think I'm going to get to watch the episode tonight because it's storming pretty badly here and the satellite for my television is out.:(
    But hopefully it'll up by the time CSI: Miami comes on...

I'm not expecting anything at all between Calleigh and Eric considering the spoilers for this episode. But I guess we'll see?

In my opinion, this season is definitely lacking in E/C moments. Which is completely ironic seeing as how we all thought this would be the season for them to get together. And it still might be.. but the writers sure are taking their time for it to happen.

6. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Ditto. I'm wondering if we'll get all the good E/C stuff at the end of the season, like the last 2 seasons. Think about it... we got most of the E/C fluff toward the end of those seasons, like they were working toward getting them together at the end of the season, but then didn't.

7. DuquesneDelko

DuquesneDelko Dead on Arrival

So after the huge disappointment of last weeks episode I really wasn't expecting much from this one but i was pleasently surprised! There were only 2 scenes with them both but they were cute!! the first one when calleigh mentions how girls love to get flowers and the look on Erics face like he is making a mental note, so cute! Then calleigh looking at the 'Edible Undies' when Eric walks in Hhahahah i was so weak at that, she looked really embarassed and my mind just went a mile a mintue at the fanfiction possibilities of that one!;) So it wasnt major stuff but im glad they at least had some screen time together. I have decided i will no longer get my hopes up about these two cause we all know it will happen and i am just going to sit back and relax and watch it happen:thumbsup:

Also just wanted to say hi to everyone, im new here....so yeah hi!:)

8. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Alright Ladies & Gentalmen if we have any in here! You know what time it is! lets all join hands again this week as we come together to pray to that all important E/C God to ppppplllllleeeeesssseeee! Give us just some little itsy bitsy teeny tiny E/C moment this week!!!!!

As always please fasten your seat belt, recline you lazy-boys, and retrieve all snacks before show time! Please make sure everyone has had a peepee break also because there will be no moving for the next hour !

We need all Hiphuggin,DuDe lovin, E/C fans on deck after the show at 11pm for indept talks about the Eppi. And now without further adue,

LETS GET IT STARTED IN HERE!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  9. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

Okay, the look on Calleigh's face when she pulled out the edible underwear was awesome. Kinda makes me wish we'd gotten to see her pull out the furry cuffs and ball gag. Cuz I'd say those are more eye-popping than edible undies, wouldn't you? :p

10. DuquesneDelko

DuquesneDelko Dead on Arrival

Haha yeah that would have been great! What i loved was when Eric walked in and she quickly put them down, i dont know why but i loved how she did that:p

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

The look on Calleigh's face was priceless.

12. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Did anyone notice who was kissing in the promo? There was a couple kissing. Woman had blonde hair man had dark hair. Soon as promo comes down I will grab it and post it. Need to slow it down and try to see who it is. Yeah, the look was cute with the eatable underware, but what about the big flower hint! I hope he gets her some flowers!

And where was the big prank payback scene that didn't happen? Mabe they desided to nix that scene! peobably thought we would come after them with pitchforks and torches if they had Tara after Delko. She may get him in a later Episode doen the raod.

Oh and Ryan Ryan Ryan! I think he really likes Tara! sent her flowers the suck up! She'll get him back somehow.LOL!

At least we had some good Fanfiction set up so all you writers get you fingers typing and make it good!!!

13. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Okay, tonights episode made me happy when it came to Eric and Calleigh. There wasn't anything too major going on between them..but it was more than last week. The scene when Calleigh was looking at the edible underwear was kind of hilarious. Also, it seemed like she was hinting to Eric when she mentioned that girls like flowers. So I gained some of my lost hope back about them getting together.:)

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

The "girls like flowers" scene, I felt, was totally her hinting and the look on his face was sort of him making a mental note of it. I totally almost spit up some my drink when I saw the look on her face when she was looking at the edible panties :lol: And then when she quickly put them back in the box b/c he entered was great too.

I don't think that is E/C kissing in the promo b/c the guy's hair is too long to be Eric's :(. And finally they are putting Calleigh in some colors....next week she is wearing yellow! I love her yellow.

I really like the little subtle nuances we got with them tonight. The two scenes were sublte yet telling IMO. I haven't lost hope! :D

Also, I got an email from Corey and he said that more than likely he will be writing at least 2 more episodes this season....so that excites me even more....b/c we all know, especially after last weeks ep, that he can write emotional Calleigh, and E/C. So things are looking up even if they are moving at a snails pace! ;)

15. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I totally think Eric will be sending flowers in the near future, but it won't be to Tara...:p Calleigh and the edible panties was so cute. I think she was having fantasies about her, Eric and the toys. Why else would she put them down so fast. Remember, a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Yay for Corey writing two more episodes. He will give us some Eric and Calleigh love!:adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.