Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

For Dina Wizy... here's the 2 scenes Eric & Calleigh shared tonight:

Eric and Ryan played a practical joke on Dr Price and in the process messed up her being able to tell what type of weapon was used, so she was pissed... joke didn't go off very well.

- in the 1st scene Eric comes into the lab to see if Calleigh has a piece of evidence figured out (I think that's why he went in there) and asked her a question, to which she responded by asking if he'd apologized to Dr Price yet. After Eric said he hadn't yet, Calleigh informed him that Ryan sent Dr Price flowers to apologize. Eric then said something along the lines of "He would" to which Calleigh replied "Girls like flowers"... Eric smiled at her, she turned her head with a smile as well. In my opinion, the smile on her face said she was completely hinting at him and the smile on his face said he got the hint.

- 2nd scene was after Calleigh and Natalia went to the hotel and got the box of sex toys the hotel kept for such requests and took it back to the lab. Calleigh was going thru the box and came upon the edible underwear... and the look on her face! Like a combination of horrified and not knowing what to make of it. Right then Eric walked in and she dropped the edible underwear back in the box. Eric sees her drop it back in and, with that smile he always gives her, asks what was in the box. She replied something like "everything you think you'd find in a 'sexcierge' box and some things you wouldn't expect to find".

So... bottom line is only two scenes but the looks between them, the hinting about the flowers, and the sex toys made for some good eye contact and smiles.

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Me thinks Calleigh might be into the kink a little bit!! :lol: Plus, we already know Eric likes to use his handcuffs so bring it on!! :devil:

I think since Corey really has been our main portal into a lot of E/C drama and shippiness then I really hope and feel that the task of finally getting them together will fall to him. It would only be right, IMO.

3. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

So is a half naked Delko!!!!!! HE He HE !!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

4. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

Whoa, which episode did I miss?? lol

5. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

6. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

I was thinking the same thing...this is definitely news to me.

7. delkolover

Season 4's episode "Rampage" when he is talking to Gloria after she vandalizes Natalia's car window and she says that she saw him at the court house when Marisol and H got married and she thought he was the one who got married. He threatened to have her arrested for vandalism and she replies "it wouldn't be the first time we used your cuffs." or something to that effect.

That pic is of course sexy:drool: And he does have a cut body but he kind of looks like he has man boobies!! :lol:

8. SomewhereApart

SomewhereApart Prime Suspect

Ohhh, that's right. I forgot about Gloria. "You love crazy -- til crazy loves you."

9. delkolover

:lol: Exactly...something tells me though, if Calleigh went a little crazy, he wouldn't mind at all :devil:

10. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Uh no, I think he'd enjoy it while it lasted... Something tells me Calleigh has a wild streak that she keeps really contained. It'll be fun watching her realize that she can show Eric that side of herself.:p

11. DuquesneDelko

DuquesneDelko Dead on Arrival

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just thought i'd join in the fun while were all basking in the perfection that is Adam Rodriguez *sigh*

12. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

*sigh* Adam Rodriguez is a work of art I must say... Thanks for the pictures. I can't believe I'm sitting here at midnight eating chocolate cheesecake. I just wrecked my diet, but it seemed like the thing to do at the time.

How many more episodes do y'all think it'll be before we get proof that Eric and Calleigh are "officially" together?

My bet is February Sweeps!

Any takers?

13. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Oh, of course.. I forgot about Gloria. Season 4 was the worse season ever, in my opinion, so I don't really remember it so much.

Ha.. Calleigh probably does have a wild streak. Which I'm sure Eric will probably have no problem with whatsoever.

14. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Yeah, I agree, I sort of blocked out that whole season. It just didn't do much for me. What can I say?:rolleyes:

15. delkolover

The freak in Calleigh is just waiting to be released!!! :lol:

I leaning towards February sweeps as well...And I think we will actually "see" them get together. It would be a scene like how we found out about Natalia and Eric or a scene where one of them says "I had a great time last night" or they suddenly kiss out of the blue. We will see the defining, hopefully naked :devil:, moment.

Season 4 is pretty much a blur to me b/c it was soooo horrible and not just from a lack of E/C standpoint!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.