Zombies III

Danny let her shift before he hugged her tightly, smiling. "Comfortable?" he asked.
-
Flack nearly lost all sense of control with that, having to shake his head a bit. "Not here.." he said huskily. "Though I damn want to."
-
Tony leaned forward and looked across Kate and Gibbs to Abby, glaring. "And just what's so funny?" he questioned.

Gibbs looked back at Kate, smiling a little as well. He looked at the four of him, realizing he was flanked by two on each side. "Don't know whether to be a proud father, or an annoyed boss..."

"I can be bad....I can be really bad...." He grinned at Stella. "Want me to?" he laughed. "Once I get you alone, I will."

Stella let go of Danny when he started flailing his arms again. She moved back to Mac and planted herself at his side like she usually did. "Yeah, once we're *alone*." she said, emphasizing the 'alone'.

Aiden nodded, and kissed his neck, "Very, Thank you" and snuggled against him.
-
Lindsay kissed him, and then kissed his neck, and whispered in his ear, "I want you so bad"
-
Abby let out another burst of laughter after what Gibbs said, and leaned forward to look at Tony, still laughing, "I can't help it!" She replied honestly, "I've missed all of this"
-
Kate smirked at Gibbs, before lightly hitting Tony on the shoulder.
-
Ziva sighed, "Proud Father?" she smirked at Gibbs. She didn't want to go with annoyed Boss, considering he was very pissed, and she liked the idea of putting proud father with him and Kate in the same idea. Maybe he'd get that hint.

Danny smiled and held Aiden to him. Sitting like this, he felt like he could fall asleep, completely comfortable. If it wasn't for where they were, he would have.
-
Flack gripped onto the one thread of rational thinking left, pulling back enough to look at Lindsay. "We shouldn't.. Not here," he said, trying to keep his voice steady.
-
Tony smiled lightly before looking at Kate when she hit him. "What was that for?" he asked. "Keep in mind, I'm still recovering from Gibbs' kick."

Gibbs looked at Ziva for a moment, with a light shrug. "DiNozzo, if I did a proper kick, you'd know," he said flatly.

Aiden sighed, and lightly closed her eyes, besides when they were all locked in the basement, her and Kate taking turns, she really had slept in a couple of days.
-
Lindsay nodded, "We shouldn't" and smiled at him, and kissed him.
-
"Yeah Tony" Kate said smirking at him, and sticking her tongue out at him.
-
Abby had to put her hands over her mouth to keep from laughing again.
-
Ziva sighed, She hoped Gibbs had gotten the point, she'd have to wait and see.

Danny softly ran his hand through Aiden's hair. "Just sleep," he whispered to her.
-
Flack kissed her back, soon pulling back to look at her again. "I'm bein' serious Linds.." he whispered.
-
Tony pouted before hunching over and hugging his knees to his chest.
-
Gibbs had gotten what Ziva was implying, though he didn't say anything. His brow furrowed a bit as he looked at the others. She had a point.. He was at least twenty years their senior. Certainly old enough to be their father, but he pushed that to the back of his mind for now.

"I know...anything other than 'alone', and Flack and Danny will have enough blackmail ammo for months. And I don't want to hear those two joking about us anymore than they are already." He laughed.

Stella nodded. "Even though..........I think we actually have more ammo on them." she said, looking to Danny getting cozy with Aiden, and then looking to Flack, seeing him about ready to pounce on Lindsay.

"True" Mac laughed. "This seems to be turning from battle prep to a love fest of some kind." He laughed again.

"Catherine! Shit." Trevor said as he wheeled Catherine to the lab. Chester followed closly behind.

"What the hell?" Trevor said as he checked the infection which was spreading rapidly.

[The X-Files theme plays]

[Hehe, yeah, we have to be the difficult ones who want to do their own thing ^_^ ...One more question: where are Mulder and Scully!?! :p]

"Trevor..." Catherine whispered, reaching for his hand. "I'm sorry... I can't... hold on..." she winced, shooting her head back in pain. "Can... you promise me one thing...?" she asked, looking up at him.

{aww poor mulder/scully...Miss me Lauren?}

Aiden nodded, and just closed her eyes, she knew she was safe now. Danny would protect her, and he would also wake her ass up.
-
Lindsay kissed him, smirking, "So am I" and kissed his neck again.
-
Kate rubbed Tony's back for a minute, "Poor baby" and chuckled and leaned back against the wall, and glanced back at Gibbs.
-
Abby looked at Gibbs, wondering why he went silent, She had no clue, but blamed Ziva anyways.
-
Ziva noticed Gibbs go silent, and gave a little smirk, Maybe he picked it up after all, and would get rid of Kate, then all she would have to worry about was turning Tony.

Back