Zombies III

Danny looked up at Stella, giving her a look before he closed his eyes for a bit as well.
-
Flack had heard what Stella said, but said nothing of it. He really was more than ready to pounce on her. "Linds.. This should be saved for when we're alone," he muttered, kissing her back.
-
Tony looked at Kate for a moment, making a slight face before leaning back as well. He'd also noticed that Gibbs had gone quiet.

Gibbs looked at Ziva momentarily, before he looked to Abby the over to Kate. "What?" he asked, seeing the two of them looking at him. Yeah, she has a point, but I've seen people twenty years apart married or dating.. It's just age, he thought, trying to convince himself otherwise.

Aiden went into dreamland, dreaming about the zombies, and Danny, and to just being back into New York.
-
Lindsay licked his lips, and pulled away a bit, "Good point" she smirked at him, before nibbling at his bottom lip.
-
Kate smiled at Gibbs, and made her lips like she was kissing at him, and thought about going to sleep.
-
Abby watched Gibbs for a minute, "You ok?" She whispered to him.
-
Ziva rolled her eyes at Kate's face, She'd win, Kate wouldn't. Just have to wait and see.

Danny hadn't fallen asleep but he just sat there, thinking about all of what happened, and how Aiden had been alive all this time.
-
Flack gave her a stern look. "Lindsay, c'mon, we should stop for now," he said.
-
Gibbs smirked a little at Kate before looking at Abby. "Yeah, I'm just thinking about something.."

Tony took his oppourtinity to wrap and arm around Kate's shoulders, pulling her down across his lap and pinning her there.

Aiden suddenly opened her eyes and pulled away from Danny, in light fear, not because of Danny but because she thought she was still underground.
-
Lindsay nodded, and bite her lip, and backed away a bit from Flack, smirking.
-
Kate gasped, and glared at him, "I'm going to get you for this, DiNozzo!"
-
Abby looked at Gibbs, and signed -What about? Do you want to talk?-
-
Ziva scoffed at Kate and Tony, and leaned back, She was losing!

Danny opened his eyes and looked to Aiden, slightly worried. "What's wrong?" he asked.
-
Flack pouted slightly. "I didn't mean go away," he told her.
-
Tony grinned, keeping her in his lap, tracing light shaped on her side. "What? I'm not doing anything," he said.

-It's just a realization of something.- Gibbs signed back, shrugging lightly.

Aiden let out a sigh, and felt the tears form, "Oh my god, Danny I'm sorry, I thought I was still down there" and wrapped her arms around him.
-
Lindsay walked back into his arms, smirking at him, then kissed at his neck.
-
Kate tried to kick at him, "You wait till I get up, your ass is mine, Tony!"
-
Abby raised an eyebrow at him, and felt sad, -What's wrong? What kind of realization?-
-
Ziva felt like hitting her head against the wall, She wished she learned how to sign now, and she wished she was in Kate's position.

Danny shook his head and hugged her softly. "What are you appologizing for?" he questioned. "Don't worry.."
-
Flack bit his lip a little, looking down at her. "But I didn't say you could do that," he whispered.
-
Tony reached over and stopped Kate from kicking him, frowning. "I don't wanna be kicked again," he said.
-
Gibbs hesitated for a moment. -I'm old enough to be your father, for all of you. Makes me wonder if I'm too old for Kate and I should fall back. I do have three ex-wives, Abby-

Aiden nodded, "I'm still sorry, Dan" she felt tears stream down her face, and leaned her head against his shoulder.
-
Lindsay looked up at him smirking, "Ok" and stopped kissing him.
-
Kate laughed, "Oh I'm going to do more then kick, if you don't let me up!"
-
Abby looked at him, and touched his shoulder for a minute, before pulling it back -Tell me something, Gibbs, and be honest, Do you love Kate?-

Danny gently tilted Aiden's head up, wiping the tears away. "Don't be.." he said softly.
-
Flack began to gain back all the threads of control, looking at Lindsay with a light smile. "One more minute and I swear I would have had you."
-
"Oh really? Like what?" Tony asked cheekily.
-
Gibbs looked to Kate and Tony for a moment before looking back to Abby. -Yes, but DiNozzo does as well. He's more suited for her, given their age-

Aiden looked at him with love in her eyes, and kissed him softly.
-
Lindsay nodded, "You think so huh?" and smirked up at him, and gave him a wink.
-
Kate hit at him with her free hand, "Like punch you, and kick your ass"
-
Abby looked at him with a tint of a glare, -I didn't ask if Tony does, I know he does, I asked if you do, Age isn't nothing but a number when it comes to love, you should know that,so tell me this, Would you do anything for her?-

Danny returned the look with a similar expression of his own, gently kissing her back.
-
Flack raised a brow. "Yes, I do think so."
-
Tony gently moved Kate to the point where he was cradling her in his lap. "There, now stop."
-
Gibbs scowled a bit. -I do. And I would. But it's not suitable. Even goes against the rules I made-

Aiden held onto him tight, not wanting to let go, fear of letting him go.
-
Lindsay walked towards him closer in a seductive way, and ran her hand over his shirt ontop of his chest.
-
Kate started to move, from side to side, "Let me go, Tony!"
-
Abby sighed, and shook her head, -Gibbs, She loves you, and you love her, Rules can be broken sometimes, and you should break it, You have a chance again, Gibbs, She's here, Don't you want to make the most of it?-

Danny wrapped his arms tightly around Aiden. "You're okay," he told her softly.
-
Flack watched, the muscles under her touch tensing. "Lindsay.." he said warningly.
-
Tony gently manipulated Kate till she was sitting up properly on his crossed legs, grinning to her. He soon removed his hands and dropped them to his sides. "Fine."
-
Gibbs glared at Abby warningly before looking away from her. He didn't make any hand motions in reply, just turned his gaze to a spot on the other side of the corridor.

Aiden nodded, but didn't voice anything. She was still scared she'd open her eyes and Danny wouldn't be there.
-
Lindsay smirked at him and whispered, "Yes?"
-
Kate turned around, "I'm going to kick your ass"
-
Abby sighed, Gibbs was mad at her, she leaned closer to him and whispered into his ear, "I'm sorry if I made you mad, and I know this has to be rough on you, and I know how much you've missed her"

"Aid.. Look at me," Danny whispered softly.
-
"Stop, now," Flack then said.
-
Tony grinned then shrugged a bit. "Hey, I let you go didn't I? And I think my lap is more comfortable then the ground," he told her.
-
Gibbs motioned to Abby to stop. "Don't.. Please.." he said quietly before rubbing a hand over his face.

Back