Zombies III

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by CathStokes, Jul 7, 2006.

1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Welcome everyone to part three of Zombies RP.

Continued From here

But to make things easier, maybe

For Rav

For Jess

For newflame

For Lauren

2. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

[Thanks, Lynn!]

Catherine frowned, looking up at Trevor with sad eyes. "Are you angry?" she asked, looking from him down to the ground. "...I'm sorry, I didn't see it sneak up behind me..." she sighed. "It was just a knife really, I didn't think one slash would hurt..."

3. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

(Thanks, happy birthday Ann!)
    Stella smiled and wrapped her arms around him. She kissed him passionatly, making their little moment memorable as well. Aiden got to fight with Danny, Lindsay got to flirt with Flack, and Stella got to make out with her Mac man.

4. Trevor

Trevor CSI Level Two

"No, I'm not angry at you. Cath." Trevor said.

(Happy birthday Ann.)

5. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

(Thanks guys ^_^)

"Okay..." Catherine sighed. "What do you think is causing the skin to turn... yellow?" she asked. "And... why I can't move..?" she added with a frown. "I got my tetanus shot, so it can't be that.."

6. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Danny flailed his hands around a bit, trying to get Aiden to let him go. "Dammit, Aid!!" he shouted. It was a second later he looked up at the other four. "I want blackmail pictures for you guys!" Another second later Danny was back to trying to get out of Aiden's head lock. It was comical really.

Flack smirked a little. "I'm havin' it as motivation to keep goin' for the most part." He looked over to Aiden and Danny and had to laugh.

Gibbs looked concerned when Kate told him that. "We should get you out to see Ducky.. Give you a check over."

Tony nodded in agreement. "That long Kate, it's not good."

7. CathStokes

{We love you ANN!!}

Aiden looked at the four for a minute, and held Danny tighter, "You will not blackmail them, say it!"

Lindsay laughed at Danny and Aiden, and looked back at Flack, "Are they always like that?"

Kate shrugged, "No, I'll be fine, really"

8. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

( :D Happy birthday Ann )

Danny tried to wrench Aiden's arm away but only felt his knuckles press deeper into his neck. "Never!"

Flack smirked and nodded. "Somewhat, yep. They've always fought some way or another. 'New York snark', is what it is."

Gibbs reached out and lightly grabbed Kate's arm for a moment, thumb rubbing her arm. "If you feel like you want to go topside, Duck and McGee are waiting."

9. CathStokes

{You know, my plain Kate icon got removed, so I put Kibbs!!!}

Aiden smirked, "Come on, Danny, admit it, and you'll go free, or I could always let Flack finish you off"

Lindsay nodded, grasping at what he was talking about, "Yeah" She was just glad it wasn't Flack, Aiden was doing that with.

Kate smiled at him, and leaned against him for a minute, "I'll be fine, Gibbs"

10. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

(..I have memories of that episode..)

Flack shrugged a little but soon looked over at Aiden and Danny when she said his name. "Wha'? Me finish him off? Never.." he chuckled.

Danny smirked and yanked Aiden's arm open, slipping his head out and stepping back a few steps quickly.

Gibbs smiled lightly before nodding. "If you say so.." he replied

Tony smirked. "Well, I'll let you two have your time. Lovebirds."

Gibbs looked directly at Tony with a piercing glare. "Go. Now. Before I get my hands on you."

11. Trevor

Trevor CSI Level Two

"Can you feel your legs?" Trevor asked as he looked at Catherine's wound with a penlight.

12. newflame13

newflame13 CSI Level Two

(Happy B day Quoth.)
    Alexis hacked in the System. She looked for main points. well the lab they needed to be in is on the 4th floor. They were on the first. She also checked for survivors luckly they were 5. They were all Scattered all over the place. She looked at Grissom. And said "Gil, I you may wanna check this out." Grissom looked at the screen. "I guess you're right, there are survivors."

13. CathStokes

(...me as well :( ...)

Aiden glared at Danny, "I will get you"

Kate looked up at Tony, "And I'll help him" she gave him a wink. She missed these guys.

14. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

(Awww, thanks guys :D I LOVE YOU TOO! :D)

"I... I don't know," Catherine said, trying to move her legs. "It...hurts to try and move."

15. Trevor

Trevor CSI Level Two

"Okay. I'm gonna find the nearest medical center and see what I can do." Trevor said as he got her into the Commander's passenger seat and ran over to the driver's side, got it, and sped off.