Zombies III

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by CathStokes, Jul 7, 2006.

1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Aiden slowly pulled back, but didn't open her eyes for a minute, then she slowly opened them, looking into his eyes.
    -
    Lindsay nodded, and stopped in her tracks, smirking at him.
    -
    Kate rolled her eyes, and hit his shoulder, before raising up off him, and smirked at him.
    -
    Abby leaned against him, and kissed his cheek, "Do what makes you happy Gibbs, not what makes someone else happy, if being with Kate does that, then go for it, if not being with Kate does that, then for that too, I just want you happy"
    -
    Ziva watched Gibbs, and smirked, Maybe it wasn't so hard afterwards.

2. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Danny smiled to Aiden, gently running a hand through her hair before caressing her cheek. "You've got me," he told her gently.
    -
    Flack reached out and pulled Lindsay to him, but making sure her back was to his chest, just holding her there. "Stop being so naughty."
    -
    Tony looked up at Kate, his head resting back against the wall. "Suit yourself," he said before crossing his legs Indian-style.
    -
    Gibbs looked at Abby and smiled lightly. -When did you become a counsellor anyways?- he then signed with a smirk, reaching over and patting her knee.

3. CathStokes

Aiden nodded a couple of times, "And you've got me" and kissed his cheek.
    -
    Lindsay smirked, and ran her hand over his, in a circling motion.
    -
    Kate kicked at his foot for a minute, He did have a good point, but she wasn't going to let him win, so she sat back down between him and Gibbs, and glared at him.
    -
    Abby smiled, -Its just called wanting to see your friends happy- she signed back, giving him a quick hug.

4. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Danny smiled softly, reaching out and gently wrapping Aiden up in his arms again.
    -
    Flack grinned to Lindsay a bit. "See, I can keep my head on straight with this," he told her.
    -
    Tony put on his best pout, looking at Kate. It was soon he looked like a kicked puppy. Well really, he was.. Kate just kicked him and Gibbs knocked his lights out earlier.
    -
    Gibbs smiled and hugged Abby back. "Thanks," he muttered to her quietly.

5. CathStokes

Aiden snuggled up against him and let out a sigh, and closed her eyes again.
    -
    Lindsay chuckled, "I bet you can" and reached her hand behind her.
    -
    Kate sighed, and pouted back at Tony, before turning her body around, so that she was laying half on him, and proping her legs up on top of Gibbs' legs, and closing her eyes.
    -
    Abby nodded, "No problem, Be happy Gibbs" She said as she kissed his cheek, and pulled back smiling at him, and chuckled when she saw Kate's legs over his, and smirked at him.
    -
    Ziva hated this more and more by the moment, but closed her eyes.

6. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Danny smiled a bit, holding Aiden tightly to him. He murmered to her, letting her know that he was always there for her, whenever, wherever.
    -
    Flack reached up with one hand, gently lacing his fingers in Lindsay's, holding her hand softly with a smirk.
    -
    Tony laughed a bit when Kate did that. He moved his arm so she could lie down, gently lying it across her stomach. "Hm.. I should try pulling that more often."

"I'm always a pissy, old coot," he told Abby. Gibbs blinked and looked down to see Kate's legs on his, soon looking over to eye Kate and Tony curiously. "Comfortable, Caitlyn?" he asked.

7. CathStokes

Aiden smiled against him, "I love you Dan" and yawned.
    -
    Lindsay ran her fingers against his, trying to cause some kind of friction.
    -
    Kate looked at Tony's hand on her stomach then up at him, "If you try anything, your ass is grass when I wake up, You hear me?" and then heard Gibbs, and she smiled at him, "No, you could scoot closer you know"
    -
    Abby pushed him, "Go" nodding her head at him, smiling.

8. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Danny nodded a bit. "I love you too, Aid.. Sleep," he told her quietly.
    -
    Flack looked at Lindsay curiously. "You just can't help yourself, can you?" he asked.
    -
    "Didn't even think of anything to do, Kate," Tony grinned. "I won't."
    -
    Gibbs looked at Abby, lightly swatting at her. "Give me a moment, I'm old remember?" he said to her before doing as Kate asked.

9. CathStokes

Aiden did what Danny had said, and closed her eyes, and let herself fall asleep.
    -
    Lindsay shook her head, "No not really" she replied honestly, flashing him a smile.
    -
    Kate nodded, "I bet you didn't" and smiled when Gibbs got closer, and she raised her legs up on him further, so she was half on Gibbs, half on Tony.
    -
    Abby smiled a bright smile at the sight, and winked at Gibbs.

10. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Danny gently rubbed his fingers lightly along the inside of Aiden's forearm, smiling lightly. He hoped her dreams would get better.
    -
    Flack grinned a bit before chuckling. "Am I just that irresistable?" he then questioned. It was a silly question really.
    -
    Gibbs gently laid one arm across Kate's thighs, smirking a little. "Better?" he then asked.

Tony chuckled a bit, soon occupying his mind with playing with Kate's hair. He didn't know why, but he just felt like it.

11. CathStokes

Aiden's dreams were a bit better, but it wasn't any worse. She dreamt of being back home, and dreamed about being back down there, but this time, she could feel Danny.
    -
    Lindsay turned around, and smirked at him, "Of course you are" and leaned up and kissed his cheek.
    -
    Kate nodded at Gibbs, "Yes" and lightly closed her eyes, letting herself almost fall asleep, but not completely.
    -
    Abby smiled at Gibbs and signed - aww so cute -

12. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Danny soon closed his own eyes, resting a bit, although he kept his awareness about, listening closely to everything around him.
    -
    Flack smiled a little before gently resting his forehead to her's.
    -
    Gibbs looked at Abby and rolled his eyes before looking back at Kate again. Maybe Abby was right.. But then again, Ziva's point was valid.
    -
    Tony kept quiet, just watching Kate as she slept. He didn't try anything to wake her up or tease her, he just gently brushed Kate's hair with his fingers.

13. CathStokes

Aiden really didn't care that anyone was around her, she was enjoying finally getting some sleep.
    -
    Lindsay nuzzled her nose against his, and smiled at him, "You're so cute, I swear"
    -
    Abby laughed at Gibbs eyeroll, and noticed Kate was falling asleep, and glanced at Ziva.
    -
    Ziva felt Abby's eyes on her, and turned to give her a glare, before closing her eyes.
    -
    Kate was in her dreamworld, but she was standing, and looking up at the sky, seeing a few zombies watching her, and watched Gibbs and Tony not noticing her, "Hey Gibbs! Tony!? Help!" and felt the zombies attacking her from all sides, she felt the gash in her stomach reopen, "Damn!" and started to kick at them, she didn't know she was doing it out of her dreamworld and screaming bloody murder.

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Mac gave Stella another squeeze. "We going to follow suit?" he asked, liking it when she was in his arms.

15. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Danny smiled lightly, opening his eyes a moment later to stare off into space. He was content like this for the moment.
    -
    Flack smirked a little. "You're cuter," he replied calmly.
    -
    Gibbs looked at Ziva and Abby for a moment but soon looked back to Kate, seeing her go through a nightmare. Gibbs had to try and restrain Kate from injuring herself and tearing open her wound. "DiNozzo, wake her up!"

Tony was already on it, his hands focused on keeping her head still. He gently patted her cheek, calling her name. "Kate, wake up. Calm down," he called half-loudly. Tony was actually being quite gentle in his methods.