Zombies III

"Well, there's nothing wrong with their hearing" Mac replied. "And I know it's not like you two don't want to get your ladies alone too, so leave me alone."

Aiden smirked at the two boys, and laughed, "You two are nuts!"

Lindsay gave a look, "Bless you", and then nodded at Aiden, "Agreed"

Abby smiled at him, "Admit it"

Ziva glanced around at Kate, What do they see in her? She sighed, she was going to get rid of Kate one way or another, and there wasn't a damn thing Gibbs, Tony or Abby could do about it.

Kate raised her eyebrow at him, and leaned closer to his ear, "I'll be fine, Besides I have you to protect me, and I'm sure Abby and Tony aren't going to let me out of their sights, so no worries ok?"

Both Danny and Flack blushed a little at Mac's comment promptly shutting up and turning back. Danny looked at Aiden with a light shrug.

Flack smiled to Lindsay a bit. "Well, we're busted."
-
"Yes you were right, now please.." Tony said with a straight face.
-
Gibbs glanced at Ziva for a moment then to Tony and Abby. It was a second later he looked back to Kate. "You better be right, because I don't want to bury another casket," he whispered to her.

"At least I'm not in a position to say you can't do it, considering my own situation." He knew they knew; they'd seen the last few minutes' kissing spree. "So you won't get fired or anything."

Aiden sighed, and smiled at him, "It's okay" and nodded and gave him a pout.

Lindsay chuckled, "Well at least now, we might be able to blackmail him for a night off" She winked at him.

---

Abby raised an eyebrow at him, "I know I'm right, You love her" She grinned, and hugged him, and whispered in his ear, "We're all on duty here, Our duty is to watch Kate like a hawk" she chuckled into his ear.

Ziva rolled her eyes at Abby and Tony, Whatever she thought. She had one threat to get rid of, Kate. She wasn't worried so much about Abby, but Kate, haha. That could be trouble.

Kate face went to saddness, and she rubbed his back, "I'm sorry, Gibbs" and she pulled back to look at him, and kissed him, "You can't lose me"

Danny nodded a bit. He gave Mac a look before looking back to Aiden. "Kissing spree he says? Lightly says I," Danny said with a smirk.
-
Flack pondered this for a moment. "I know how to get damn good blackmail," he said quietly with a smirk. "Going to have to try sometime."
-
Tony gently hugged Abby back before nodding. "Yes, ma'am," he said with a grin.
-
Gibbs gently kissed her back, caressing her cheek with his thumb for a moment. "I'm holding you to that, you know that right?"

(he didn't say the kissing spree part, he was thinking it.)

"I heard that" Mac retorted to the others. "And just remember two can play that game. I wouldn't do anything job-endangering but I can still have fun."

Aiden padded him on the shoulder, "It'll be okay, Dan, We'll throw a party" and chuckled, and looked at Mac, "I'm so innocent"

Lindsay nodded, and leaned in closer to him, "Yup, that you are" and smirked at Mac

-----

Abby smiled at him, then looked at Gibbs, and waited on him to look her way and sighed -We're on hawk duty- and pointed at Kate.

Ziva sighed, She should've took that class. She's got a feeling its not going to be easy to get Kate alone.

Kate leaned into his touch, and whispered, "I know" then felt the pain in her stomach come back, she groaned, "Have anymore of those pain killers?"

Danny smirked looking over to Mac. "Think ya could handle two New York boys against one Chicago man?" he asked teasingly.
-
Flack laughed at what Danny said. "I second that," he said before looking to Lindsay. "I can get really dirty with them too."
-
Gibbs gave the 'ok' sign before looking to Kate with a frown. "I'm still in favor of taking you up to Ducky," he said, reaching inside his vest. "I really don't want you to take morphine unless you have to." Gibbs hand the morphine as a second to the pills. He retrieved two pain killers for Kate and gave them to her.

Tony had observed Gibbs get the pills, frowning. "Kate's already injured," he muttered to himself. "Why the hell isn't she already gone to see Ducky?"

"Make that one Chicago Marine" Mac corrected. "I don't know if I could whip both of you but you better beware that if you try to hurt me, Rambo Stella will also come after you. Two on two, how would that be?"

Aiden laughed, and leaned against the wall, then looked at Lindsay, "This is going to be awhile"

Lindsay smirked at Flack, "I can get dirty" and then looked at Aiden, "Really?"

--

Kate took the pills and smiled at Gibbs, "Thank you, The push must've triggered it" and looked at him, "I'll be fine, Gibbs"

Ziva smirked when she saw Kate taking the pills, maybe it wouldn't be so hard after all.

Abby listened to Tony and faced him, "Kate probably figured she could handle it, so she convinced Gibbs, but judging by him, he wants to take her to Ducky" She sighed when she saw Ziva smirk, "Great she knows"

"We're younger than the both of you," Danny started with a grin. Yeah, Aiden was right. This was going to be a while.

"And I got height on both of you, old man," Flack finished with a teasing smirk. This was one good way to burn off adrenaline or just to get fired up.
-
Tony groaned lightly. "Great.. Just great," he mumbled.

Gibbs sighed. "Kate.. Your reaction time is going to be a little sluggish. Just hope you don't get too drowzy."

"I am NOT old!" Mac retorted. "I bet I'm in way better shape than you are...I ever tell you I still run three miles every morning? You know what they way, once a Marine, always a Marine. My body's still in great shape."

Both Lindsay and Aiden moved away from Danny and Flack and stood against the wall, and thought about taking bets.

----

Abby looked at him, "She knows Kate's hurt, now what do we do?"

Kate smiled, and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Then I'll stay in your arms, until it goes away" She said smiling.

Ziva smirked, Kate will be drowsy, already hurting, easy kill, Thanks Kate.

"Yeah? Given, you're still doing good for your age, my heart ain't as old. I've seen guys like you stroke out," Flack shot back. "Last I checked, I could still pull that much on my physical, if need be."

"Mac, you're old enough to be.. Flack's father, for Christ's sake," Danny said, looking at Flack with a raised brow.

"..I'm not that young, am I?.."

"Just about," Danny replied before looking back to Mac. "Test of physical strength, I think I'd beat you."
---
"We can't do anything really, except stick close to Kate," Tony said.
-
Gibbs hugged Kate closely and protectively to him, sighing lightly. "You better be careful."

Back