Zombies III

Danny smirked a little. "If you say so," he said, leaning in and pressing his lips fully to hers. It felt good to be like this with her once more.
-
Flack's breaths were heavy and almost laboured for a moment, soon kissing her back again.
-
Tony straightened out, looking at Ziva with a raised eyebrow. "She was originally here before you, Ziva. Watch your tongue."
-
Gibbs gently caressed her cheek for a moment as he smiled and gazed down at her.

Aiden smiled when he finally kissed her, and ran her hand down over his back, She missed these feelings near him.

Lindsay chuckled as she broke away, and winked at him, "This is perfect"
===
Abby put a hand on Tony's shoulder and glared at Ziva, "What the hell are you trying to do? She's not taking your spot"

Ziva smiled, She liked the fact that Abby said that.

Abby rolled her eyes, "No, She's taking HER spot!"

Ziva glared at her, and got closer to Tony, "Your on my side right?" She'd seducing Tony, then Gibbs, She'd piss Kate off, and show her, she's number one, and not her.
=====
Kate smiled at him and chuckled, and kept her arms wrapped around his neck, and just looked into his eyes, "What are you thinking about?"

Danny kissed her gently at first, pulling back after a few seconds to press light kisses along her lower lip. His hands gently rested on her sides.
-
Flack had to fight to get his breathing steady again and deep. His mind was completely muddled. "I agree," he said after gaining back is air.
-
Tony lightly shifted his shoulder, non-verbally telling Abby to let him go. He looked for a while at Ziva before tilting his head a bit. "On your side? What side is that, exactly?" he asked.
-
Gibbs grinned a little when she chuckled. "What we could have," he said to her with a light shrug. "Sounds cheesy coming from me, doesn't it?"

Aiden smirked at him, pulling back, "I so won, I knew you'd give in first" she chuckled and put her forehead against his.

Lindsay nodded, and giggled, "You're so cute when you do that"
====
Abby let go of Tony and watched him, and glared at Ziva, wondering what she had planned.

Ziva stepped in closer to Tony, and ran a hand over his shoulder, "You don't really want her to come back, do you?"
====
Kate shook her head, "Of course it don't" and leaned her forehead against his, "So do you want to tell me what those thoughts about what we could have, contain?" she smiled at him.

"You asked for it," Danny said flatly.
--
"Do wha'?" Flack asked. His mind was still partially shut down from that and he wasn't thinking straight.
--
Tony didn't make a move to remove Ziva's hand, he just continued to look at her. "What do you want, Agent David?" he asked.
--
Gibbs smirked a little, staying silent.

Aiden kissed him, "I love you"

Lindsay giggled, "Still in guttersville?" she asked with a raised eyebrow, smirking.
==
Abby scoffed, What on earth was Tony doing? He wasn't helping her, was he? No, Tony wouldn't do that, so what is he doing, she was going to slap him, but crossed her arms instead.
---
Ziva smirked, it was working, she continued to run her hand down over his chest, "Maybe I want you?" She in a way did, but she didn't. She wanted Kate gone, and Tony was just plan A.
=====
Kate raised an eyebrow, "Choosing the silent approach huh?" She smiled at him, then kissed him lightly, then pulled away, smirking at him, "Tell me"

Danny gently kissed her back. "I love you too, Aid," he said.
-
"Oh yeah," Flack nodded, scrubbing his face with his hands for a moment. "I'm okay, I think.."
-
Tony's skin soon got goosebumps from the touch, thankful he was wearing a long sleeved shirt. "Why the change of pace all of a sudden, Ziva?" he then asked. DiNozzo, you moron.. he thought to himself.
-
Gibbs gently kissed her back and smirked again, it soon breaking out into a grin. "You should know by now that you can't pry things out of me."

Stella laughed a little at his first comment and then wrapped her arms around him when they kissed. She found herself to be eventually pushed back against the wall since she had been pushed backwards a bit when he first kissed her. She wasn't really paying attention to anyone else in the room. After a few seconds she had to pull away. "Mac, if we keep doing this.......I can't take it much longer..." she told him as she gazed up at him.

"I see your point...I'm wondering now, would they notice?' His heart was racing and he wanted her very badly at the moment.

Trevor ran and grabbed Catherine, helping her into the wheel chair and backing her away. "What's wrong Cath?" Trevor asked as he commanded his dog to stop growling.

Aiden smiled, and looked into his eyes, "I've missed you so much, Dan"

Lindsay nodded, and licked her lips, then kissed him, and ran her nails lightly down his back.
------
Abby gave Tony a death glare, what the heck was he doing? Did he actually want Ziva?

Ziva started smirking at him, "Don't you want me Tony?" and she leaned up to whisper in his ear, "I can make you forget her"
-----
Kate nodded, and then kissed him again, "But you know you want to tell me"

"The light... it's just so bright!" Catherine said. "But I'm okay... so don't worry about me, alright? I don't want you getting hurt because of me."

"Light? It's pitch black in here." Trevor said as he looked around. "The only light is my PLS."

(She's dying isn't she?)

(I was talking with Lynn about having her change, so she might change, but I don't plan on having her dying. Eventually we'll find a way to bring her back!)

"What...?" Catherine asked, looking around the room. "I... I'm sorry..." she sighed, sitting back down. "I don't know what my problem is."

Danny grinned a little, nodding as he gazed back. "I missed you too, Aid," he said.
-
Flack bent his head and kissed her back, though when her nails went down his back, it drove him crazy. Good crazy, but still. His hands gently found their way under her shirt to rest agaist the skin of her sides.
-
Tony had paused and went slightly ridged when she came closer. But something snapped in the back of his mind when she said that last part. He sure as hell didn't want to forget now. Tony straightened out his back and pulled back enough to look at Ziva with cold eyes, hands clenched at his sides into fists. "Back off."
-
Gibbs had been watching the 'fight' out of the corner of his eye between Ziva and Tony. Luckily Tony hadn't thrown a fist, but even from that distance, Gibbs could tell he wanted to. He turned his attention back to Kate for a bit, kissing her back gently. "I may or may not tell.. Not sure yet."

Back