Zombies III

"Are you sure you're alright?" Trevor asked. He was concerned about the effects of the stabbing on Catherine. Trevor put this past him and continued to look for a hallway to the utility room.

{Yeah, Cath and Logan are gonna become zombie friends :lol: }

Aiden smiled at him, and lightly hit his shoulder, "You know this place did have a pool"

Lindsay licked his lips, and rubbed his back, smiling at him. She liked driving him crazy.
===
Abby looked at Tony, "About time" and crossed her arms, watching them.

Ziva licked her lips, and smiled at him, "What's the matter Tony? You love her don't you?"

Kate raised an eyebrow at him, "Thats not fair, Gibbs" and smiled at him, then looked at Tony and Ziva, and back at Gibbs, "Tony's going to end up kicking her ass" Not if I don't first She thought.

Danny smirked a little. "Oh did it?" he questioned. "Dunno if we could get away with it under these circumstances though.."
-
Flack moaned lightly, eyes closing tightly before he opened them to look at her. "I've lost all sense of thought.." he said.
-
"Why? You have a problem with that?" Tony shot back, setting his hands on her shoulders to move her back.
-
"I know it's not," Gibbs said before eying Tony and Ziva again. "I don't blame him for it.."

Aiden smirked as well, and ran her hand down his chest, "Its where all the kids are hiding, Very nice pool"

Lindsay smiled big, and kissed his neck, "That's what I was hoping for"

Ziva shrugged, "Yeah, so?" She admitted. "I don't like her stealing you guys" from me She added in her thoughts.

Abby shook her head, and rolled her eyes, "Oh my god! You're jealous of Kate, You want both Gibbs and Tony to yourself!" and looked up at the ceiling, "This is hysterical!"

Kate looked at him, "Wow, Your really hating her at the moment, aren't you? Not that I blame you one bit" I'm still not finished with her

"We shouldn't risk it," Danny muttered. "Although it sounds nice." He gently tilted her head back, kissing her again.
--
"Howcome?" Flack questioned, closing his eyes again when she kissed his neck.
--
"Ziva, don't start this," Tony said with a sigh. "She's not stealing us away. She's just coming back home with us and taking her place again."

"She's being out of line, disobeyed orders, and is trying to get rid of you.. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't be," Gibbs said, looking at Kate.

Aiden kissed him back, and wrapped her arms back around his neck, "Well we could go to the pool down by the lake" smirking at him.

"Because I like driving you crazy" She said as she kissed his neck, and ran her hands up and down his back.

"Which has become my place!" Ziva almost shouted at him, "I don't want her to come back with us, How do you even know you can trust her again? Why do you even love her still yet?" She pouted at him. She hated Kate, and wasn't about to let Kate steal Tony or Gibbs.

Abby glared at her, and stepped closer to her, "Look Kate's coming home with us, and so what if Tony loves her? That's his personal" and looked at him, "But I do get to know right?"

Kate nodded, and gave him a smile, "Because she's still one of your agents" and leaned her forehead against his, "And I want to get rid of her too"

"Hm.. That sounds nice," Danny replied with a smile.
--
"It's unfair.. I probably can't even hold my firearm properly anymore without a gigatic kickback," Flack said, biting his lip a little.
--
Tony raised his voice a bit as well. "You never took her place to begin with, damnit! The director assigned you to our team against Gibbs' will. He was reluctant to let you take Kate's desk of all things!" he said.

Gibbs nodded at Tony for a moment, addressing what he said to Kate. "He's correct.. Ziva was assigned to us by Director Shepherd. But now she's apart of the team, and one of my agents.. I can't very well 'get rid of her'," he spoke quietly.

Aiden nodded, and smiled, "Doesn't it?"

Lindsay smirked at him, and kissed his neck, "Don't you like it?"

Ziva glared at him for a minute, She didn't want Kate's desk anyways, She was gonna make Tony and Gibbs forget Kate, somehow or someway, she'd get rid of Kate, She turned back to glare at Kate.

Abby snorted and looked at Tony, "I used to actually like Ziva, until now, Such an idiot"

Kate nodded at Gibbs, and ran her hand through his hair, "It's okay sweetie" and saw Ziva looking at her, she smirked, "Got a problem?" She better be glad Gibbs still had a hold on her.

"Oh I wish to go now, actually," Danny laughed a little.
--
"I do.. But I can barely think straight because of it," Flack replied.
--
Tony looked at Ziva coldly before looking to Abby. He clearly wasn't pleased. "Same here," he growled lowly. "It was a stupid stunt."
--
Gibbs looked at Kate for a moment, keeping his arms firmly around her and looking then over to Ziva. His patience with Ziva and Kate going on like this was wearing thin once more.

Aiden kissed his cheek, "I completely agree with you there"

Lindsay looked at him, "Would you rather I stop?" giving him a smile.

Abby nodded, and nudged his arm, with hers, "You know what this means right? We're gonna overcrowd Kate" She said laughing, and smirked at him, "I'm sure you and Gibbs would like that" and signed to Gibbs -Ziva's nuts, She's jealous of Kate-

Kate gave Ziva a smirk, before looking back at Gibbs, "Don't worry, I don't have time for her, but if she starts, Gibbs, I won't control my actions"

Ziva smiled when Gibbs looked at her, She didn't want Gibbs pissed at her, not when she still had to figure out her plan, theres thousands of opportunities to kill Kate down here, She could blame it on the zombies, She'd have Gibbs and Tony to herself.

Stella shrugged. "I don't know, but Mac, I really don't want to know what would happen if they found us." she told him as she looked up at him. She didn't want anyone walking in on them, especially if it were Danny or Flack. That's a mandatory 3 months of teasing with no chance of peroll.(I have no idea how to spell that, Lauren will probably correct me lol)

(Parole* :D)

Danny smirked a little, glancing at Mac. "You can ask him.." he said.
-
"I didn't say that," Flack said with a smirk. "I'd rather you not."
-
"I know," Tony smiled lightly to Abby.
-
Gibbs looked from Ziva to Abby, smirking at what Abby had signed before he looked back to Kate. "Caitlyn.. I don't want to have to use force against either of you."

Mac sighed "If Flack and Danny did, we'd never hear the end of it. They're great guys, but I swear they have wierd senses of humor. Especially when you put the two together."

Aiden laughed, "Oh sure, let me be the one he threatens to kill and leave at the bay"

Lindsay smirked at him, before returning her lips back to his neck, and kissing on it lightly.

Abby smirked at Gibbs' smirk, and then smiled at Tony, "I knew it! Both of my instincts were right!"

Ziva rolled her eyes at Gibbs and Kate, and decided to think more on her plan. Push her into a well? Wait, did this thing even have one?

Kate looked at him, "You know I wished I had finished that now" and smiled at him, "I'll be good, Gibbs, I promise, Don't worry" she winked at him.

Both Danny and Flack stop 'their girls' and turn away from them, sneezing. Flack always sneezed twice. Danny once. It was bazzar seeing them both to that at the same time. Afterwards the both looked over at Mac and glared. "Stop talkin' 'bout us or we really will start," they both said in unison.
--
"Abby, please.." Tony began, making a 'calm down' motion with his hand.
--
Gibbs sighed then nodded. For some reason, he had a hinky feeling that something was going to go terribly wrong.

Back