you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

Please stay on topic or I'll be forced to close this threadm thanks. :)

you know when your addicted when you correct everyones spellings if they spell anything to do with csi wrong

you know when your addicted when you correct everyones spellings if they spell anything to do with csi wrong
"You're," not "your."

Yes, I'm addicted.

oh and CSI is an abbreviation of Crime Scene Investigation, which is a job title, therefore it is CSI not csi, i know not funny, but im bored

^^ i dig that... i always wanted to say that CSI is not csi... never had the guts.
you know you're addicted when you fight with someone and instantly compare them to one of the CSI's (coughECKLIEcough)

You hear someone playing the Who on CD and dash to see what CSI eppy they are watching!!! (makes you look a little silly, when the room is full of people)

I'll admit to the Hummer thing too! Saw one today, put a smile on my face!

i chased one this morning... couldn't help myself. no i wasn't expecting to see gris pop out of it.. how stupid do you think i am...
i was expecting Sara :)

You know your addicted when you suddenly find an interest in physics after 3 years of it being the subject you dread.

i chased one this morning... couldn't help myself. no i wasn't expecting to see gris pop out of it.. how stupid do you think i am...
i was expecting Sara :)

You know your addicted when you suddenly find an interest in physics after 3 years of it being the subject you dread.

:lol: That sounds exactly like me. I must admit that I have not improved much in physics though hehe.

When watching a classic detective/mystery film, in this case "Another Thin Man", and both you and your husband yell at the characters on screen for moving a dead body and going through drawers in a the crime scene without gloves on.

Finger prints all over the place!

when you start getting annoyed when another crime drama has the same or simlar storyline as csi or has the same name

When you think your day isn't complete if you haven't seen an episode.
And where you're almost sure that you're seeing Greg or Sara or Warrick or somebody else from the show on the subway but when you take a closer look they're nothing alike!

[guote]That sounds exactly like me. I must admit that I have not improved much in physics though hehe.

[/QUOTE]

:lol: i never thought id say this, but im now in love with science. Just so i dont feel blonde when i watch CSI... :p
When you see a tourist walking around Beirut taking pictures and you follow him to see where he develops his pictures so you can see how good a photographer he is and compare him to Warrick :lol: i followed him 4 blocks before my mom caught me
Mom: Roka!! what the heck are you doin????
Roka: mom you didnt tell me you were coming this early!*looks at phone and realizes its 20 minutes past meeting appointment :lol:
You know you're addicted when you discover you're in love with Greenday's music, and somehow ALWAYS manage to connect it to CSI one way or another.

Back