you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

me too :D
You know you're addicted when people tell you they think you would make a great cop one day cuz of your 'move outta my way' attitude :lol: that you so proudly thank Sara for :D

YAY!!! We get to go as something for halloween to school tomorrow even though halloween is mon. (we dont have school mon.) & Im going as a CSI. Yipee!!

if i was still in NY id go trick or treating... i dont believe in age :lol:
Go as a GreendayCSi that would look sooo cool :lol:

When you meet someone in music forum and quickly ask them if theyre into CSi so you know whether to talk to them or not ;)

YAY!!! We get to go as something for halloween to school tomorrow even though halloween is mon. (we dont have school mon.) & Im going as a CSI. Yipee!!

that would be fun :)

so would swimmin in jelly ...

am i gettin off topic... yes i am...

when your sisters get home from school and know exactly where to find you... by the computer watchin your CSI dvds or postin

swimming in jelly??...

when your brain keeps going round and round on the different 'body conditions(rigor mortis,haemorrhages,etc..)' every time you open your biology textbook.

Yep, I'm the same! And I teach Biology!!

When every piece of media you own will boot up with CSI! DVD player, Video machine, computer!!

When you're walking with a friend and you suddenly point to a piece of chewed up gum and say, "Oooh, DNA!"

Yeah bad I know...I lost my touch :(

When you're walking with a friend and you suddenly point to a piece of chewed up gum and say, "Oooh, DNA!"

LOL! I have done that before, only I would stick out my tongue and be like, "Want any DNA? I have plenty to share!" :lol:

when you point out in like every cop show: ehh that's not right they have no warrent or way aren't they taking pictures first and then collect...they do that in csi or that you know like everything about the carecters etc like me LOL ;) :p

swimming in jelly? funny. when someone says that there is a dead mouse in an ajoining room to the room youre in (band room, school) and you say "autopsy" a little too loud for comfort. im guilty, someone said dead mouse right there and i almost yelled autopsy, everyone laughed and said "too much csi Kelsey" all at the same time. weirdi know

fallen_angel and [/b]gilandsara[/b] - yes, tis true... swimming in jelly... :D

:lol: autopsy!! i said that in bio lab when i passed by the shelf with this baby in a jar (sad but true) and everyone thougt i was some sadistic freak... im just CSI crazed :lol:

Swimming in jell! I'd do that!
Back on topic. When you pass the shelf in your science room and there is a fetal pig, and you go "Oh My God! Grissom has one of those!"
Hey, can anyone think of a really good CSI monolog I could do for my drama audition, five lines or more please
:D :confused: :lol:

when u tell all ur friends that if, God forbid, ur murdered, they must call in the team from CSI. when they protest that they're just actors and would never solve the case, u glare at them and add "and make sure Greg does the DNA."

Back