you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by diamondgirl, Oct 12, 2005.

1. diamondgirl

diamondgirl Lab Technician

2. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

You rock diamondgirl - lol okay
    You know you're addicted to CSI when even though there are certain restrictions for using university computers ( such as no saving music files, no changin desktop background ) you do so anyway. ( got my CSI background on every computer i sit on PLUS i put my Sidle-dedication songs so i can listen to them while i work :D

3. Guest

Guest Guest

would rather watch than blaze that joint

4. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

blaze that joint?

5. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

youchers wait i just got it - hope you stay addicted to CSI forever then :D

When everything someone says around you (especially in science class) you note down and go research because it reminds you of CSI

6. IeatEvidence

IeatEvidence Prime Suspect

When every conversation you have, no matter what it was originly about and no matter who it's with, somehow ends up with a mention of CSI in it at some point.

7. CSI_wannabe91086

CSI_wannabe91086 Lab Technician

when you almost convince your Corrections teacher to let the class watch an episode of CSI instead of the tape that she had originally planned on showing. And i was so close to convincing her too....

8. bambam950

bambam950 Coroner

when your in science and wear safety googles you go around shouting greg sanders and when your actually doing experments you feel like him to (i done this today by the way)

9. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

we watch and reveiw CSI at skool a lot... mostly coz i tell the teacher ill crack it and be a bad student if we want nething else. lol

10. csifreakaholic

csifreakaholic Coroner

Glad someone thought it was worthwhile to start up another thread! (I didn't want to do it, because I wasn't sure if people still thought it was worth having around)

Since this is the new thread, I'm going to repost the thing that started the other thread, that is the following list. :)

(taken from http://www.blogthings.com/CSI.html)

* You know the biographies of ALL the personnel from the CSI website.

* You never work (or go out) Thursday nites because you'll miss CSI (although you tape it anyway).

* You can't sleep knowing that something exciting is going to happen on the next episode

* Your friend asks you about the episode with "the sparkling room thingie," and you don't even have to think about it before informing them they're thinking of Scooba Doobie-Do.

* Your puppy is called VEGAS as a compromise, because none of your kids could stop arguing over whether it was gonna be called Grissom, Warrick, Greggo or Nicky......

* You start knocking on walls in hope of finding a dead body between them

* You walk around with a Mag-lite

* You change your lighting to UV lighting, just to see those stains in your carpet

* You dust for prints in your knife drawer

* You wrap your house with yellow crime-scene tape

* You wear latex gloves while at home

* You suddenly study chemistry to understand more about those chemical reactions.

* You learn Photoshop you can make wallpapers out of the pics you have

* You've changed your quote from "Smile at the world, and the world will smile back" to "Concentrate on what cannot lie... The evidence"

* When you were a kid, you wanted to be an astronaut. Now you want to be a CSI

* When you are the leader of a group, you think, "What kind of a leader should I be? Gris Style or Horatio?"

* You stare at Grissom's eyeglasses and Horatio's shades, then search for the exact pair (or at least close to it!)

* You plan on living in Las Vegas or Miami

* Your choice of car? The one like Horatio has.

* You have a jacket, with the word "Forencics" written on the back

* You'd even settle for a shirt with the same word

* You read HAMLET, cause it was mentioned that HORATIO came from the name of Hamlet's best bud, Horatio

* You got arrested when found crossing the yellow tape.

* You actually get these jokes and pass them on to other friends who are addicted to CSI.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

...When you go through an entire season of DVD's in one weekend.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Your dog's name is cute!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I can relate to the puppy nameing thing. We recently got a puppy and she ended up being called Willow. I wanted Grissom but the rest of my family decided you can't call a girl Grissom.

14. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

lol i love that!
    When you make it clear to everyone that if you DONT end up being a criminalist, its okay for them to kill you.
    When someone in your family gets a thorn stuck in their finger and its too deep in and requires ''surgery'' ( lol - well a little cutting of the skin ) and they run to you because they know your not scared of blood or cutting bodies open :lol:

15. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

Your kids can't get away with anything because you've gotten too good at finding "forensic evidence" of their mischief...