you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

when you come home, put on the Indian channel and yell at the Indian version of CSI because there not wearing gloves, or because they screw up the original story line with there Soap opera tactics.....

yeah thats worse then "when you take over you science class and explain the propertys of DNA"

haha i also convinced my Law Teacher to show an episode of CSI to our Law Class...

I realized i was addicted when i skipped our homecoming volleyball game where pep band was required just to watch csi. i was all, " i don't care if my pep band grade is now an F, i'm watching CSI!!!". You know you're addicted when you make up excuses so you don't have to go anywhere on a thursday night. and when the boy of your dreams calls you during an ep,and you're all "whatever", and when you count the hours to the new eps. The sad thing is that everything is true...I am such a loser.

I read the one that had what makes you addicted to Csi to my husband, he laughed and said that was me except its not just Thursday..Its Monday, Wednesday, Thursday. He did get
me a Nick id card off of ebay, so I guess hes not to jealous
of Csi.

csi rocks just read my signature, i love it my friend loves it. i annoy this evli kid in my class with it. Oh he is so evil. He called me a 'Bit**' in fromt of my s.s. class/teacher and didnt get in trouble for it in 7th grade. I hate him as much as I love CSi

thats alotta hate :D
and i dont think any of us are losers *twitch twitch* - boys aren't worth us bringin ourselves down! cmon get CSI-jolly mannnn
You know youre addicted when you walk around cops while theyre arresting someone and you recite the rights with him and then add a "can you say AAAHHH please?" and pull out a swab :p

...when your lab partner looks at you funny because you are humming the who's as you do your experiment in your chemistry lab

*looks around innocently* alright ill admit that happened to me today!

:cool: Lizbeth

:lol: i need to do that, im always humming greenday during lab.
When you're at your mom's friend's house for dinner and her son comes in and your sisters notice he has a gun... and they run to you screaming " Roka... Gad has a gun!!" and you run up to him asking to see it and when he gives you it to hold he's amazed at how much you know about bullets. :D thank you CSI :D

When the art teacher hands out tape to put up the art projects and instead of using it to post your art you use it to life fingerprints off a book :D

haha i also convinced my Law Teacher to show an episode of CSI to our Law Class...

I did that with science! we did a weeks worth of labs and I convinced our science teacher to show not one, but TWO episodes of CSI!! (turn of a screw and bloodlines) It was great.

hello everybody!im a CSI fan from mainland China,i like CSI very very very much!but would you guys do me a favorite?i cannot get the CSI song "who are you",i cannot buy it shop,i cannot find,download it from internet,and buy it Amzon.com,so,if you guys have it,pls E-mail it to my box:chenyapu9@163.com.Many thanks!

i wish i could get my class to watch CSI.... maybe if i had one ep thats talkin about what we're taking now, it would work. But my class is too scared of blood *weenies*
When you walk around with your hand on your belt and flash your "badge" to anyone who pisses you off (theres nothing there but you pretend it anyway) :lol:

i dont watch csin in my classes but i'll be the only one that would be really watching it.

Back