you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

lol lucky you! Jorja's on my mind too :( and in my dreams!! Thats how i know im addicted~!

Thanks. Yeah, almost everyone who meets me sings "Georgia on my Mind", including nearly all of my teachers throughout high school. The teacher I mentioned above can tell what kind of mood I'm in by how I react to his singing. He'll be like "Georgia!!! Are you feeling okay? I was standing behind you singing that song and you didn't make a snarky comment!" or "Wow, you must be feeling good today!" after I snap at him about it. It's a good natured joke the two of us have, lol.

:lol: i never heard of that song before this forum. Thats an awesome teacher.. is he addicted to CSI too?

.... when you plan a CSI themed birthday party for your sweet 16 :)

-when you spray luminol all over your school, with a camera around your neck, latex gloves on your hands, and headphones in your ears listening to CSI music. And when anyone walks past you yell "Watch the evidence!"

... 'cause y'know, I haven't done that... *shifty eyes*

:lol: i never heard of that song before this forum. Thats an awesome teacher.. is he addicted to CSI too?

He watches it. His girlfriend was my science teacher, and she was addicted. She and I used to have arguments about which couples were better and which guys were hotter.

She had a huge crush on Warrick, and I am in love with Grissom, we both thought the other was crazy. She must have told him that I liked Grissom because now he makes fun of me about it. "Oh my God, Georgia, you're so weird. With your crushes on old men."

When you hand in your references at a job interview they read "Stella Bonasera, Don Flack and Mac Taylor" :lol:.

~you see a hummer and you look for the crime scene tape.
~everytime csi comes on, you grab your fake crime kit.
~you cry everytime speedy gets shot or killed.
~you email carmine every couple of weeks (guilty)

He watches it. His girlfriend was my science teacher, and she was addicted. She and I used to have arguments about which couples were better and which guys were hotter.

She had a huge crush on Warrick, and I am in love with Grissom, we both thought the other was crazy. She must have told him that I liked Grissom because now he makes fun of me about it. "Oh my God, Georgia, you're so weird. With your crushes on old men."
:lol: i had a crush on Grissom too! But its faded :( lol i wish i had some teachers that liked CSI - theyre soo boring at univerisities.

You know you're addicted when you've written several letters to Jorja Fox and constantly make new emails so you can vote for more Sara at the cbs website. :lol: *guilty*
I do that Hummer thing too! Not much of them around here, but everytime i see one i look for cops and police tape. :lol:

You know you're addicted to CSI when you see a article on murders and explain to your friends and family the different techniques CSIs use.

You know you're addicted to CSI when go to the library more often than before to research on the different techniques that CSIs use.

when you see something yellow and automaticly think its crime scene tape (this just happened to me it freaked me out)

you know you're addicted to CSI when you see this red spot on the kitchen knife and you think its blood (without noticing that it is actually the brand of the knife)

When you spend every free moment thinking CSI!
When you can recite the Millander Suicide notes
When you intend to invade the local Junior High and hand out fake warrent for DNA and fingerprints (would've but the teachers wouldn't let me in the school)
When you reference everything to "one time on CSI..." or "That happened on CSI once!"

You're talking with another individual about my level of procrastination (in regards to a midterm exam tomorrow, joy joy) and the topic of how you should only reward yourself with CSI and TalkCSI after studying (all the while I'm thinking YEAH RIGHT I can't take any time away from you all... its to nice "being" around you guys!) :D

Back