you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

--When you expain to you class as much as you can about forensics
--When you work as hard as you can to get the forensic enrichment class so you can be like Grissom
--When you do up your house for halloween like a crime scene
-- When you refuse to go anywhere when CSI comes on
--when you dream about CSI
-- When you use all of the free space on your walls to put CSI pictures up
-- When you threaten people who say they don't like CSI
-- When you talk to people you hate just because they like CSI

You know you're addicted to CSI when go to the library more often than before to research on the different techniques that CSIs use.

i'm guilty of that too - i spend my free hours between classes at uni researching on the internet or at the library for books on criminalistics, or chemistry to go over luminol and phenalphthalein compositions :lol: GEEK

...when you try to do the Grissom-pucker-lip thing. (i do it, even before i saw CSI!)

When you get mad at the annoying people that live in your neighborhood and cant wait to become a CSI to flash your badge everytime they come near you :lol: like sara :D

good one roca4csi. you know youre addicted to csi when you get 3 notices in the mail saying that your csi dvd is late, one every week. and when all you write about is some form of csi
-when you wear csi shirts for pe
-when all you read is csi stuff
-when you jump up and down saying csi is on in 48 hours
-when you go as a csi for halloween even tjough you are too old to trick or treat
-oh and so many more, all of which i am guily of

oooh i remembered. when you have a the who song stuck in you head and on your computer that you listen to daily

:lol: the song is always in my head, i wanted to put it as a ringtone so that when someone calls i start to wonder " whoooooo are you? who who..who who!" :lol:
when all you read is csi stuff
i do that :lol: its cool though, being geeky and all :p

so true. that fits too. Who are you who who who are you who who.
-when you look for Who are You music to play on your clarinet. i would die if i found that, hmmm i should look, wait dont want to die sooner, no csi. but heaven is.... well heaven more csi, but the actors arent dead.....CONFUSED

good one roca4csi. you know youre addicted to csi when you get 3 notices in the mail saying that your csi dvd is late, one every week. and when all you write about is some form of csi

-when you go as a csi for halloween even tjough you are too old to trick or treat

lol. maybe i should do that. after all, i'm still 13. :)

Aha- Who are you is my favorite song ever. Me and my friend sing it EVERYWHERE we go. And I'm dressing as a Scientist for Halloween. I'm gonna freak everyong out of their minds :lol:

Its so long though! The who song i mean it goes on forever :lol:
GilandSara i see you too are fed up with this world... being that we're both addicted to CSI - we should convince the actors to die too so we can watch em in heaven :lol:

yeah, that would work, but ugh, they didnt reply to my fan mail sent it like 4 months ago. oh well, have you seen the new episode on lats night "Gum Drops" the best one ever

Nah man i dont get to see eps til like 3 months or so later than you guys... thats what i get for living in lebanon.
I think ill send em some fan mail suggesting they die... look how addicted we are, we want them dead

Back