you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

:lol: dont feed horatio!
When you wake up and run to check on your DVD to make sure its still in place ( and to sneak a peek at sara before starting your day )

...When you name your fish Horatio
...when you buy teeny sunglasses for your fish named Horatio.
...when you try to teach it to put its fins on its hips.

I think that's a little weird but Hey! Aren't we all?
Your list of favorite quotes are all off of CSI
You plan your day around CSI
You know everything about the episode just by the briefest description
Your friends know not to call you when CSI is on because you yelled at them last time
You're planning a party for thurday night and your friend goes, "We can eat pop corn!" and you go "and watch CSI!!"

^^^^ OMG IM SO GONNA DO THAT!!!

now the only problem is finding the money...

when you circle, miami,new york and las vegas on your map in your school diary

when you stick csi pictures on your school diary

When you threaten to swab someones DNA when they push you :lol:
When your at the registrars office at your university and they ask your name and you say "Sidle, Sara" and then realize your not Sara :( ...*runs off crying*

When your sister's friends, ( who barely even know you ) call you Sidle.

When you have 2.5 hours free between classes and you go to the computer lab to research ballistics so that you always know what Sara's talkin about in the eps.

when your in media class of all palces and your teacher mentions the word snickers and you think of nick and sara and then he says if you could own a channel on tv what programmes would you put on it you instantly think csi all day and night long (but after 5 mins i stopped to consider when id put repeats of friends on) . And when your talking to someone new you have the urge to ask them if they like csi. Hi im new and yep i llurrve csi. sorry about the randomness.

When I seriously almost DIED with awe that tomorrow on your local television channel that they were doing a "blurb" on crimminalistics... and you'd be willing to wake up early just to watch it.

(For all you Canadians out there, on Canada AM tomorrow they're airing a special thing called "CSI 101" ... supposed to be talking about the show and the field of crimminalistics)

i SO wish i was in canada right now :( but the discovery channel always has this forensic program here, every saturday! ay caramba!
When you wake up at 7 am and decide to take the day off to catch up on your CSI info and watch some more DVDs.
When you wake up from the BEST sara sidle dream ever, and wish you never opened your eyes.

When you are doing science equations and every time they mention H (for height) you go day dreaming about Horatio!!

Also thinking how many CSI clips I can use in my science teaching to illustrate points to my class!!

when you stick csi pictures on your school diary

Heh heh... Yeah... I actually do have CSI pics COATING my drama journal cover... I'm addicted...

Okay I have one:

I know I'm addicted when:

My favourite teacher creeps up behind me singing "Georgia On My Mind" and I think he means Jorja Fox, not me(I'm Georgia F.) LOL.

Back