you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

- When you compare your teacher or some other authority figure you don't like to Ecklie.

i do that too :)

do any of u have the sims? coz' if u r addicted 2 csi u could give ur sims the same names as the characters on NY LV or Miami

OMG me too. I have a whole neighborhood just for my CSI people!

you know you're addicted to CSI when you decide to paper your entire table with CSI and the covers of all your textbooks as well.

When you ARE a science teacher and spend hours trying to fit CSI scenes into your scince lessons, so you don't have to spend a working day without watching it!

Oh and you watch Seasons 1 to 3 of Miami in three days!!

You change you A level subjects so that you can be a CSI!!! (thats me!! :D)

you dream about sara and nick getting togther and randomly walk up to non-csi lovers (how can they live???) and say "omg nick was buried alive!!"
and they freak out wondering who you're talking about :)

i'm thinking of making grillows, smacked and cainer(horatio/megan) and i made a sim who iz mac and stella's daughter!

i haven't play the sims for a long time now...after looking at diamondgirl's post, i'll probably go start playing it again :)

You know you're addicted to CSI when...:
1. You announce to all your friends that you've been SMACked.
2. You are planning your future wedding with Danny Messer.
3. You sit in on your friends' Chemistry lectures even if you're an Accounting Major.
4. You decide that you're going to move to Miami/Las Vegas/New York once you have enough money.
5. You buy all the DVD's and rewatch them until you've got the lines memorized.
6. You convince your friends to role play CSI scenes with you.
7. You refer to your room as "the lab" and stitch "crime lab" on all your clothes.
8. Your eyes glaze over and you can't stop drooling when you see a Danny Messer look-alike.
9. CSI is the only thing you watch on tv, whether it's a new eppy, a rerun, or the DVD's.
10. You add "crime scene investigator" after introducing yourself and shaking someone's hand.

i agree.... only with 1 minor change....

2. You are planning your future wedding with Danny Messer.

you are planning your future wedding with Emily Proctor

emily proctor if you are a guy and danny messer if you are a girl..i think that makes sense..

I can believe that, only add Greg Sanders to the list for the girls...I love...
Also, you go to CSI: calgary cause it's CSI, and you have what I refer to as the "CSI arsenal"
-CSI Hat
-CSI shirt
-all the CSI books, the CSI: NY book, and the CSI: comic book
-all the seasons of CSI
-you're starting or have completed your collection of CSI: miamii and CSI: new york

and when people ask what you want to be when you grow up, you say "CSI of course!"

haha..i can't believe i forgottened to add greg sanders :eek: ..... 'CSI arsenal'..that has a nice ring to it :)

When you think Snickers is a candy bar made by the CBS people.
Definately not me. But I do stare at them (Snicker bars) at the supermarket.

you know you're addicted to CSI when all the songs you have on your mp3 has been played on CSI before...

I had all three of the theme songs on my MP3 but it got stolen, i considered printing my purse, but it's swade, and it wouldn't work. too bad. i'll just get the songs back

Back