you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

sorry to hear that your mp3 has been stolen, CSI_in_training...my purse is cloth so i would probably sew the CSI insignia on it :)

...When your friends are clueless about the show, so talking to them about it would probably be a waste of time. :p Then you spend the next 10 minutes wondering how your friends could survive not watching such an awesome show, and then you start to feel really sorry for them. :lol:

I'm guilty on all counts! :p :lol:

When you look at the classroom floor after picking something up off of it, and say "Geez, this is covered in trace!"

I know how that feels. I watched atleast half a season in one day and the other half the next. My 5 year old son now loves to watch CSI and makes foot prints outside saying " CSI will get my foot prints now" ..lol

That's cute Cherry! I got so much stuff with CSI written on it, it's hilarious! I could go as a CSI for Halloween...good idea!

When you go as a CSI for halloween!
When you dust stuff for fingerprints!
When you set up a crime scene in your back yard!
When you use CSI in any report it can fit in for school!
When you can quote entire scenes!
When you can tell the episode or at least the season from the over head shot of vegas!

Guilty as Charged!!

When you've watched many of the episodes via DVD ; watched all of the reruns of all three CSI programs on Spike TV; bought and are buying all the CSI novels;bought and played the CSI board game; bought and are a master at all three CSI computer games;(can't wait to get CSI3), bought and are buying all CSI:Miami novels(Donn Cortez is a true disciple of MAC); buying the CSI:NY novels(maybe the second one will be better than the first!);when your brother buys for you both CSI Mystery puzzles for Xmas and you use the UV light at work. Guilty as charged!

I've done all that, except for the CSI: miami novels, I'm more into Vegas...I've got two of the puzzles!

1.your friends know u can get away w/ murder
2.u've seen every eps. of every csi[me]
3.u got a entire wardrobe of csi from vegas[me]
4.u talk about csi for an entire class period
5.your fave eposide is every one of the epsodes
6.everytime you step out of your door and someone says "hey did u c csi last night" and u say 'duh'
7.you know the bios of all the characters at the tip of a hat.
8.u never get tired of hearing the words 'crime scene investagation'
*all me*

you know you're addicted to CSI when you gather the dinner utensils after everyone has finished eating to collect their DNA and fingerprints :)

you know you're addicted to CSI when you become paranoid about leaving your fingerprints and DNA everywhere you go and on every thing you touch.

when your french teacher ask you what your going to do at the weekend and you reply with watching the telling and then she asks you what and everyone in the class shouts csi

You know you are addicted to CSI when you go to a college open house just because they have a forensic science course.

-You get dissapointed with your friends when they use
impropper grammar, and say "Grissom wouldn't aprove."
-You try and clean public dining utencils (SP) when you go to a resturant, knowing how many people have had it in their mouths.
-You can, and do, relate everything to CSI.
-You begged your mom to go to Vegas and get you a LVPD hat and vest, and flipped out when she said no, because that's impersonating a cop.
Guilty as charged, but not ashamed.
-OH! And you would donfront a CSI and ask them why they aren't wearing the name "Grissom" on their vest, cuz it's cooler.

Back