you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

You know you're addicted when
1.) you have a fit every time a commerical comes on when you're watching the GOD SHOW and run to find the VCR remote to try deperatley to fast forward.(ME)
2.) You and your friend *cough geekloverulesGSR cough* take out a fingerprint kit, secure a kitchen as a crime scene, take out the biggest knife you can find, put food colouring on it )Canadian spelling(, lay it on the floor, open drawers, doors, and aplant fingerprints, THEN get someoe to pretend to be Brass, and say "Go interogate his/her ass.", but only find out that one of you (me) was guilty. (|ME)
3.) Every time we read the news, we say "Omg, that happened on CSI!"(ME)
4.) You smile or giggle giddily every time someone says catherine, greg, nick (cousin greg and neighbor nick..guesss what their nicknames are..greggo and nicky or cowboy) gil (what's eating gilbert grape..had a flip)grusome, thinking it's grissom, sara..anything.)me(
5.) You get grounded on a thursaday night, and ask if you can have two days..instead of missing CSI.
6.) You find there's nothing to do if you don't have someone to talk about CSI with.(me)
7.) You have made it your lives dream to have a coat and hat with LVPD Crime Lab on it.(me)
*guilty of almost all of the above* :lol:

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

when you are talking about csi and your friends get you to stop by saying "Hey look Grissom!" and you look around trying to find him.

u kno ur addict to csi when u have the whole entire nightshift's autograph addresses and write to every person for ur social studies project.
I'm gulity of this one. :)

You know you're addicted to CSI when...:
1. You announce to all your friends that you've been SMACked.
2. You are planning your future wedding with Danny Messer.
3. You sit in on your friends' Chemistry lectures even if you're an Accounting Major.
4. You decide that you're going to move to Miami/Las Vegas/New York once you have enough money.
5. You buy all the DVD's and rewatch them until you've got the lines memorized.
6. You convince your friends to role play CSI scenes with you.
7. You refer to your room as "the lab" and stitch "crime lab" on all your clothes.
8. Your eyes glaze over and you can't stop drooling when you see a Danny Messer look-alike.
9. CSI is the only thing you watch on tv, whether it's a new eppy, a rerun, or the DVD's.
10. You add "crime scene investigator" after introducing yourself and shaking someone's hand.

When you start dreaming about dead people.

When all that your friends could ever talk about is The O.C. and all you could ever breathe/eat/sleep/think about is CSI. :p

Hey SidLer that happens to me too

you know you're addicted to CSI when you memorise all of Gil's haikus and you know which episode each one came from :)

- Your friend says something and then you say, "Hey! Grissom said that on CSI!"
- When someone says something like, "I'm going to kill you", you already have your latex gloves halfway on and your tripod out. They stare at you and you say, "Don't let me stop you, I'm just here to process the evidence."
- Someone gets mad and starts yelling at you and your defense is: "I can't help ie! I'm only a CSI! All I do is process the evidence! You have a problem- write a memo!"

you know you're addicted to CSI when you insist to bring along your CSI dvds on your overseas trip even though the suitcase is full and you bring an extra bag just to carry them.

do any of u have the sims? coz' if u r addicted 2 csi u could give ur sims the same names as the characters on NY LV or Miami

Back