you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

That you bring up CSI no matter who your talking with on the phone- with family-friends store clerks-your boss-co-workers and complete strangers- and they look at you as if your a bit off or nuts-which of course you are- cause your so addicted-abd show the lady in the photo dept. of the local drug store pics of WP you've got in your wallet

YKYATCSI when you listen to any song you think oh this goes get for GSR and That is diffently Grillows and omg that's so snickers, and that one is a sandle, My favorite that is so bling like YoBling. Btw Derstwind I love your Avi. :D

you know you're addicted to CSI when you dare not eat anymore birthday cake because the DNA of the person who blew the candles are all over the cake.

you know you're addicted to CSI when you dare not eat anymore birthday cake because the DNA of the person who blew the candles are all over the cake.

:eek: I totally forgot about that! I had some a few days ago and I practically scoffed down most of the icing! But then again, it has my DNA all over it ;)

You know you're addicted to CSI when... you fear the day when it'll all be over :(

:eek: I totally forgot about that! I had some a few days ago and I practically scoffed down most of the icing! But then again, it has my DNA all over it ;)

lol..then i presume that it was your birthday..if so, happy belated birthday :D

you know you're addicted to CSI when you get all your friends to get addicted to CSI as well ;)

you know you're addicted to CSI when you get all your friends to get addicted to CSI as well ;)

I have not achieved that just yet. They're still stuck in The O.C. zone. :( Not that there's anything wrong with that of course ;) Oh well...

haha..most of my friends are also into The OC.However, my close friends have already been influenced by me :)

you know you're addicted to CSI when all the labels (eg.the one on your suitcase) are labelled as 'CSI *your name*' or anything that is CSI related :D

ykyatcsi when your in sci class and your teacher says something about phenoplalien[spelling] and you blurt out'OMG GRISSOM USES THAT TO FIND BLOOd AWSOME' and everyone rolls there eyes because thats just like you to say that.

you know you're addicted to CSI when you scout for clothes worn by the CSIs :D

You know your addicted when your friends start calling it SIC instead of CSI because you talk about it so offten.

you know you're addicted to CSI when you act hysterically when you see that the TV listings for the day shows CSI..

but i usually go hyper when there is a CSI marathon :)

You know your addicted to CSI when every song on the radio makes you play a music video of the show in your head.

ykyatcsiw you say over 80 times a day the word 'CSI' and talk about how much you love it.

there was one song "walk like a men"...

and form me addicated is come to the front when i start walk, talk, smile...like H :)

Back