you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

U know ur addicted to CSI when u Want ur Boyfriend to be more like Grissom.*Guilty As charged* :devil: :D :lol:

I couldn't edit my last one so here it goes
U know ur addicted to Csi When u and ur friends start calling each other by Csi Character names.( my friends call me Grissom and I'm a girl.) :lol:
U know ur addicted to CSI when u listen to Coldplays the Scienist and automatically think of Grissom.
U know ur addicted to CSI when u read the poem the raven to everyone in ur class and when ur language arts tells u why did u pick that poem to read and u reply "I picked the poem because I saw Gil quote it on Csi."

...when you lift quotes from the show and use them in real-life situations. And then bask in their praises for thinking up such brilliant quirks.

when you watched almost 2 seasons in a week (ive done this but ive only watched about a season and a half)

When u watch the same eppie over and over again cause u recorded it.(jackpot. :D :devil:)

when you try and made your own csi evidence kit because grissom did in jackpot but then it didnt seem to work

when you try and made your own csi evidence kit because grissom did in jackpot but then it didnt seem to work

i did that!!! but you cant blame me for trying

first time i post in here
so i dont know if these have been done before

you know youre addicted to csi when:

- youre walking your dog when its been snowing and you look at the footprints
- you ask your mum if you can write "crime lab" onto your lab coat so unfair my mum wont let me, nor will my teacher!
- youre watching csi dvds and its the last episode on the dvd so you go and change the dvd and realise you spent all night watching just csi
- youre all jumpy during school and your friends look at you and say "let me guess, csi is on tonight?"
- your mum asks you to make a list of what you want for birthday and christmas and you can put down is "csi stuff"

am guilty of all the above,

ive done some of those before when it snowed i looked at all the foot prints i didnt right crime lab on my lab coat but i wore safety goggles and went around saying im greg sanders, ive spent all night watching tv and then i realise ive watched all my dvds and ive watched them within a week and i made a xmas list and it had csi stuff on and after that i realised that I AM a csi freak

but being a csi freak isnt bad though!! right?

you know youre addicted to csi when you ask your biology teacher about something you learnt in csi, and realise you know something your teacher doesnt, and convince them to show an extract of csi during a lesson!! ( we're not on the right topic just now, but my biology teacher said we could show some csi in class!!!)

You know you' addicted to when your Science teacher tells ask you to explain the way the csi's process there evidence.
ANother one you know ur addict to Csi when your friends ask you to help the with the forensic's homework in your science class. :D :lol: :D :lol:
I've also made my own evidence kit. :lol: AT least i know i'm not the only one. :)

^^ I'm guilty of being asked about forensics! :D

You know you're a CSI addict when you've staged your own crime scenes to collect evidence of! And then been disappointed when all the evidence kept leading back to you! :(

LOL. I've done that on a rainy day. But I staged it around my brother.lol. :lol:

you adopt a cat that after much debate you call him Grissom!

Laura
Courtice, Ontario, Canada

I used to work night shift I remember being off one night and my body clock was still night shift and I sat up all night watching csi then staying up all day to watch more it was very addicative. I drive my partner mad by singing the words to the beginning of every show lol

Back