you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

You know you're addicted to CSI when...

...you get a Christmas card that has a CSI (Christmas Scene Investigation) theme to it...and from your family, no less! :p :lol:

You know you're addicted when you get chills shoving a thermometer into the Christmas Turkey and start figuring out when the TOD was based on the temp...!! Merry Christmas to all!!!

You know you're addicted to CSI when everyone (or almost) gives you a CSI related gift for Christmas. I got a CSI Jigasw Puzzle, A CSI Facial Reconstruction Kit, A Fingerprint Kit, CSI Game, CSI Booster Pack number !and (my FAVORITE) A CSI DNA Lab. And that was only for Christmas...Next: March Birthday

...you sign up just to post at this thread.
...you ask your mother permission to dissect the internal organs of the chicken she just bought from the market.
...your sister who only watches cartoons starts watching CSI with you after you influenced her.
...you make up crimes that would happen at a place where you are when you're bored(EG during long speeches, bank) and the characters would burst in to solve the case.
...you heard the scientific word in CSI (eg formaldehyde,etc) and set it as your password OR you search it on a search engine to find out its meaning.
...eventhough you REALLY hate Physics you force yourself to learn it 'cos it's what the CSI characters did.
...the first thing you do when you enter a bookshop is to run to the crime section.
...you thought of buying the compilation of music songs book just because Baba 'O Reily was in it.
...you study the crime photos in the newspapers.
...your holiday destination would be either Vegas, Miami or New York.
...you ride in a big car and imagine that it's as good as a Hummer
...you see a pair of old tweezers in your storeroom and pull your hair out to collect it in the tweezers.

^All guilty....except the last one. :lol:

yeah...I've been addicted to CSI so strongly that even the end of the day of my life may not push me out...I am thinking if the paper gave me a scene exercise to write some thing I want, maybe I would write some analysis about how to work on cases...that's a dizaster...

Of course we go crazy when people change the chanel, or turn off the tv or call during CSI!
My bad *sheepish grin* guess i won't do that again CSI in Training..... :devil:
you also know your addicted to CSI when you diagnose the COD before the coroners and then you find out you were right ...(of course your right if your a csi nut that watchs csi all chances you get when you don't have cable or even with cable) :cool:

you go back to your old school (only after you create a crime scene in a friends back yard *cough CSI in Training me and another friend cough* and go to get random students finger prints ... but get kicked out of the school when you go to sign in (we'll sneek in the back door next time*

you know you're addicted to CSI when you always make sure that your birthday cake is CSI themed.

you know you're addicted to CSI when all your birthdays you celebrate after you got addicted to CSI are CSI themed..like having a Forensics banner outside your house..

you know you're addicted to CSI when- you can say what every csi or char is going to say before they say it

or.. you know the name of every episode when someone dies a certain way

LAME i know ;)*wispers* i wont tell if you dont ;)

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

When every conversation you have, no matter what it was originly about and no matter who it's with, somehow ends up with a mention of CSI in it at some point.

Exactly what I meant in the first thread.
98 percent of my conversasions start
"when I was watching CSI"
or
"On this one episode of CSI"

I think there should be a "you know you are addicted to Grissom when:
You walk the halls of your school wondering "why can't he be more like Gil Grissom' :rolleyes:

when you watch it everyday and then your mum moans at you for asking to watch it then calls you a csi manic and says you cant watch csi (my mum said this to me a while back but then i still watched it)

When you start to watch other crime shows and really miss CSI.

Back