you know you're addicted to CSI when...#2

Re: you know you're addicted to CSI....#2

...when you have playlists on itunes labeled GSR and YoBling! and you get the songs for them from the ones people recomend in these forums.

hey melia, what songs do you have? i know of two songs from something else (here we are stretched out like a pair of shooting stars & shee smiles like shes got herselfa secret) but i cant figure out what the song titles are.btw the per. are song lyrics from 2 different songs (perenthesies (sp?))

hey melia, what songs do you have?
The Scientist- Coldplay
The Reason - Hoobastank
We belong together - Mariah Carey
Caught Up - Usher
Run For Cover - sugarbabes
Accidentally in love - Counting Crows
3 am - Matchbox 20
everytime - Britney Spears
collide - Howie Day
Iris - Goo Goo dolls
Ghost - Indigo girls
To Be Alone with You - Sufjan Stevens
Angel - sarah McLaughan
Butterfly- Donavon Frankenreiter
Wonderwall - Oasis
I dont want to know- New Found Glory
Sleep in peace - Matthew Barber
The first day of my life - Bright eyes
If your not the one - Daniel Beddingfield
Love somebody like you - Keith Urban
scars - Papa roach
white flag -dido
Sometimes you cant make it on your own - U2
Its gonna be love - Mandy Moore
Unintended - Muse
If I could fall in love - Lenny Kravitz
Speechless - The Veronicas
Sitting Waiting WIshing - Jack Johnson
When you say nothing at all - Alison Krauss
Strange and Beautiful - Aqualung

you know you're addicted to CSI when you watch a romatic movie, and replace the two main chracters with a ship of your choice. ive done it. no shame.

Hey, i do that GSR music thing too! I only listen to songs that relate to the characters. I've got loads of GSR cds, and of course my beloved Sidle Jolly cds and im always adding new songs to the Songs for the Characters thread.
When you darken your CSI "tattoo" every morning before class, to make it look like a real one.
When you're being asked to get off the computer at the computer lab and you reply "if you make me get off, youll be adding crime to our already crime possessed streets...*whispers* i'm a forensic scientist, and i need the research :) "
dont laugh, it worked :lol:

ive gotta try that. thats funny. i told my dad this one thing last night (if you expect the unexpected then isnt the unexpected expected) and he got very confused and i told him to forget i said that because i was missing Crossing Jordan

i feel for you child... today at my grandparents house i explained luminol and phenalphthalein over dinner... i tried to show them how semen glows in that ultraviolet light but i couldnt think of the arabic word for semen, and even if i did my grandma would think im deranged...
which she already thinks i am so it wouldnt change much.

When you've seen every old episode at least five times each (which I have almost done except for season five)
When your the first person in class to want to disect something (worms or frogs)

For me, you know your addicted when you look at the bread you get from the Store and giggle becasue its called Grissoms Bread. :lol:

you know you're addicted to CSI when everything reminds of CSI (i have a street named Grissom in my hometown of St. Louis)

when your grandpa wonders aloud how he wonders how those glow sticks work only after you cranck em and you go on and on for like 20 minutes telling him babout them and end up being late to go with your friends trick or treating (my enemies dad is all like when i got to his house "here is some sweets for someone very sweet" and gave me 2 extra pieces of candy. im too old but i dont care. we only went t.o.t. for a hour cuz of the 8:00 law. i was a csi and this lady says "hey im watching csi right now" and i stop with my friend and say "what episode" and spin around and she says "the vampire one" and we are like "oh i LOVE that episode!!! no FAIR!!!!" and i ran into a tree cuz i wasnt paying attention (dreaming bout CSI)

^^^yeah, people don't realize it, but CSI is actually very dangerous. i once slammed into a glass door while dreaming about Greg. but he was worth the pain...and the sniggers.

i fell off a couch cuz i got too into explaining phenolphthalein to my aunt over dinner.
when your bio lab teacher mentions that in today's lab were going to use phenolphthalein to act as an indicator in the experiment we were doing on enzymes... and you jump up and scream -YOU CAN ALSO USE IT TO DETECT BLOOD!!!
when you walk around sporting your lab coat and if someone asks you if youre a doctor you reply, "no i work in a crime lab..."

...when rather than resting my lab goggles on my head when I don't need them on I decide to stick them round my neck instead...didn't even realise I was doing it till my friend told me it was wierd....I replied well H does it (ok it's with his sunglasses, but same principle!!)

Back