You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassie said: 'Mac', 'tella' , 'nanny' , 'insey', 'plack' , 'awkes' and 'sid!!!!'
Man that's so cute and lovely awwwwww, "plack" :lol:

detdonflackjr said: When you're watching any other show and thinking "wow CSI NY is so much better than this"
That happens to me a lot, with the 3 CSIs :lol:

... when you're thinking about telling your mom the truth about your ships (SMacked in this case) 'cause you best net pal is traveling and you just can't rant some things to her :(

..when you are in chemistry and the class is looking on a board in our books..There are two elements[??]C and Si and a friend of yours says something like hey,look at that,because he knows you are a maniac!! :lol: ;)

...when you hear the song that was played in the handball scene with Danny in "Cool Hunter" in the grocery store and you just can't help but dance to it in the pop isle.

((It was last night and it was innocent, I swear! LOL))

-When the theme songs is played at your hockey game and you instantly think of NY and start dancing/singing (hehe that happened to me on the weekend).
-When you start using the quotes from the show in everyday life (I used the "my favourite wine is beer" line last week :))
-When you can't stop writing fanfics
-Your slo-mo button is starting to get jammed (I use mine all the time haha)

When you hear someone say "smacked" and you think of when Mac and Stella were trapped on the elevator. :devil:

^^ I agree :devil: :lol: (oh that was in a fic, just in case other people haven't read it. Not in the show ;))

- When you spend a lot of time thinking about the episodes you've already seen or wondering about what will come next :eek:

- When you name your new pet after one of the characters :rolleyes:: yeah I was given a little parrot as a gift and I named him Taylor :D, not that Mac or any of the character speaks a lot, but i like his last name :D. I already have a Horatio :p

- When you bother your friend (who you haven't seen in a month :p) talking about your ships, specially SMACked :D (well he didn't matter, I think he ships SMACked now :lol: informally at least :p)

-You think you're a CSI whenever you wear latex gloves (I do when I sort through the garbage hehe)
-You hound your best friend for hours on why she should watch NY (haha I did that last night)
-Your background on your mp3 player/computer is from NY (my mp3 is of Danny and Lindsay in SOOH hehe...I have some Danny ones as well)
-You change your background at school to NY (*evil laugh* I did that today...got the beautiful shot of Danny with his shirt off from AHTYMH)
-You hear someone diss the show and instantly blast them
-When you have a test or assignment and you're in a computer room and you have to leave because you know you will just sit there and be on this forum (hehe that's me)

And the last one which is very true for me...
You know you're obsessed with NY when you have only seen one full eppy of LV and only pieces of Miami but never an entire episode :D

You see a big-nosed brown curly-haired woman and think it's Melina Kanakaredes.

When you hear the song Baba O'Riley from the living room and scramble to the couch.

-When you're working on a group activity in class and one of the members leaves and doesn't come back for a long time, you say that he's M.I.A. (hehe I did that today...the guy left for a long time and I'm like "He's MIA")

- When you are adamant you WILL wear latex gloves to put the rubbish out.
- When you are in Drama learning about greek theatre you start to speak in greek like stella does. there was this god called Oedipus and you yell out Hex (Oedipus Hex) and spend the next ten minuites reassuring your teacher you are not obsessed.(didn't work)

- When you hear a cow say MOO and think of "Montana's One & Only"

-When your professor is talking about the difference of squares and you think about Danny taking his shirt off in front of Sheldon. ((To break the monotone and boringness of my Math 192 class))

-When you are looking all over the place for the first and second season's on DVD....(I swear I can not seem to find those anywhere I look. Am I not lookin in the right place...stop talking to yourself and get back on topic)

-When you mom asks you what in the world is SMacked and what does D/F stand for.

Yes, I'm resurrecting this thread.

You know you watch too much CSI: NY when you're reading the latest issue of TV guide and start giggling like a freak when you read this:

From TV Guide:

Slacker Cats
Premiers 8/13
10/9c, ABC Family

ABC Family enters Adult Swim territory with its first animated series, which follows two lazy felines named Buckley and Eddie.

:D :rolleyes:

Haha, 'Buckley' would be enough to make me laugh and embarrass myself in front of my family. They wouldn't get it, even if I explained it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back