You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsGirlMel, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

When you decide to watch Free Willie and then start to laugh when you see Mykelti Williamson who plays Sinclair :lol:

2. scheriinh

scheriinh Hit and Run

when u have the csi ny season 4 promo picture "lunch atop a skycraper as ur wallpaper on on ur computer at work and at home,plus you have it pinned on the wall in ur bedroom,and also u have copies of season 4 installed in the puter at work so u can watch it when ur not busy

told ur sister to get u the entire dvd collection or else ......

everyone at work knows ur a csi ny addict and they learn all about the show and characters from you

have heart palpitations when someone borrows ur csi ny dvd collection from you

feels sad when u see a blown up beach ball coz u remember claire

every black avalanche pick up truck you see on the road reminds you of mac

every guy you see has been re classified as mac-like,flack-like and danny-like

you pass by an opthometrist shop and u just had to tell ur friend that those glasses on display at the window is the same like what sid wears ,at which at this point ur friend looks at you and ask " who is sid?"

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

That's what I do all the time! It's crazy! I almost expect to see Mac getting out of it!

4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I went to NYC this weekend, Top. The CBS Store is about the size of Mac's Season Three office, but there is some pretty cool stuff. There's a wall of CSI stuff. Some CSI shirts, CSI:NY shirts, CSI:Miami shirts, a CSI lanyard, magnets, board games, video games, mugs, and hats. Cool stuff, although like I said it's kind of small. Coolest thing? There's a CSI:NY billboard out front of the store. It's awesome. I have a picture of it, but I don't have it uploaded. It's pretty much just the S4 DVD cover picture with WEDNESDAYS AT 9PM ON CBS. Neat store, though.

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

That's awesome! Sounds like they've got a fair amount of cool stuff! And awesome that they have a big CSI: NY billboard out front, too. I saw one of those in Vegas in one of the hotels and thought it was so cool.

Hope you had a great time in NYC! :D

6. wanna_be_a_csi

wanna_be_a_csi Civilian

just last night, i dreamt of being one of them, whew! it felt silly, holding a gun and doing stunts like we were in a pursuit. hahaha!:lol:

7. scheriinh

scheriinh Hit and Run

LOL!! yeah i do that all the time now!!!!! gary sinise passed by kuwait like a month or so ago and i was on the phone to my friends who work in hotels just so i can find out if he was staying in any of them and my plan was to umm....i dunno,ambush him with a hug?LOL.

8. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Re: You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...

I'm so glad you have a thread like this for CSI: NY. I'm just completely out of ideals for the CSI: Miami thread like this over in the CSI: Miami section. I have a few-(12)-good ones for this thread right now.
    *Note: All these apply to me. That's how I came up with them.

#1...You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    You completely run out of ideals for the CSI: Miami thread like this one.

#2...You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    You change your avatar here at Talk CSI from David Caruso to someone not on a CSI show to Gary Sinise. And you don't want to change it back to David Caruso or the other guy. :guffaw:

#3...You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    Your local CBS station starts showing CSI: NY episodes right after the 10 PM news on Saturday and Sunday nights and you discover really good season one episodes you've never watched before because of the lack of color in most of season one.

#4...You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    You dig out your CSI: NY DVDs, blow the dust off and start watching them every chance you get everyday for over a week.

#5...You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    You think about Gary Sinise more than David Caruso and William Peterson put together.

#6...You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    You wish you could find a pic of Gary Sinise somewhere on the World Wide Web that you could print out in an 8" x 10" size to hang on your bedroom wall.

#7...You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    You suddenly have this strong urge to go out and buy or rent a DVD copy of every movie Gary Sinise has ever been in.

#8...You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    For the first time since you became a fan of CSI: NY you start to write a CSI: NY fan fiction story and you save what you have so far as a draft email.

#9...You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    You think Flack's (Eddie Cahill) short, close to the head haircut he has now looks better than his longer, thicker season one hairstyle.

#10...You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    Unlike David Caruso, you're thrilled you don't have a dozen websites telling you Gary Sinise's birthday is the 17th of March and a dozen other websites saying its the 7th of March.

You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    #11...Sometimes you wish CSI: NY and CSI: Miami would trade nights and timeslots so CSI: NY would air on Monday nights at 10 pm/9 pm central and CSI: Miami would air on Wednesday nights at 10 pm/9 pm central.

And finally...
    You Know You Watch Too Much CSI: NY When...
    #12...For the first time since becoming a fan of CSI: NY you start shipping all the characters in your head. In my head that's:
    Mac/Stella
    Danny/Lindsay
    Flack/Angell
    Adam/Kendall-the blonde lab tech Adam sometimes seems to be in competition with to see who can gather the most info on whatever evidence each is given to analyze.-(See season 4 premiere episode Can You Hear Me Now?)

:devil:I may come up with more before the week is over. So just keep an eye out.;)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  9. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i got my roommate addicted to the show now. i have the sky scraper poster from People magazine up on my side of the room and she said it looked awesome so i explained the pic. i told her the show is soo good and that i love Danny and Lindsay to no end lol. she walked in the room in like the last half hour of the season premier and she liked it. i brought my NY seasons up from home and all we've been doing after class is watch the eps haha. i'v ever turned her into a D/L fan!!!

for my theater class the teacher handed out articles and told us we had to write a scene based on the article. i got an article about a September 11th museum that's opening up in a few years. so i wrote about Mac and Stella going to the museum along with all the police officers and firefighters in the city. that is taking my CSI:NY love a little too far and telling how much i love and watch this show lol.

10. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

... When you plan a life changing moment in your life (Me deciding i want to go travellling) and then go to bed thinking what about CSI NY how am i going to watch it when will i watch it i can't be out of the loop.

11. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

:lol: I've done that too!

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

As this thread has reached 1000 posts I'm going to close it.

*Closed*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.