You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Status
Not open for further replies.
- When you go with an eleven year old to the CSI exhibit at the Museum of Science & Industry (dressed in our CSI t-shirts, hats and with a CSI clear evidence bag) and resist channeling Bill Engvall's: "Here's your sign" jokes to everyone who asks if you're there for the exhibit.
You THINK???

I just called anyone who asked "detective".

As a side note, my 11 yr old partner was SO disappointed to find out it was based on the Vegas crew. She demanded to know where Danny "Mr Dreamy" was and how come he wasn't part of this. Gotta admit the kid's got taste!

^^ :lol: Oh, that's classic! I want to know where the NY team is too! Can't Adam teach me how to run a lab test? *wink wink* :devil:

you know you watch too much csi when

you realise the only reason you got an a in art and english for as level is because you spent the whole year sketchin the cast and writing fanfiction! lol :D

when you see an advert for mac make up and laugh at the caption that reads always have mac on your lips!!!!!

i wish

-When a woman at the library is telling you that she like Miami and Vegas better than NY, and you start going on about how good NY is and how hot you think Mac is (she agreed with me about Mac being hot, yay!)

-You get ridicuosly excited when a new CSI NY book comes into the library, you take it out before any of the customers can get their grubby mitts on it, and read it in the space of two days, and that includes re-reads of certain Mac scenes.

-When you're putting your contact lenses in or taking them out, and you think about the DNA/fingerprint evidence you're leaving.

-When you spend time when you're not doing anything at work thinking of shippy scenes for your fave ships.

-When most of your favorited vids on Youtube are CSI NY-related, and quite a lot of the songs on your mp3 player are too, either because they were played in an episode, or because they remind you of your fave ships or characters, or because you heard them in a CSI NY music vid on Youtube.

You have 'Baba O'Riley' as your ring sound on your mobile, and it sounds bloody awful but you can't bear to change it for something different :D

Okay, LOVE the thread. Here it goes:

*You go to the GYNO for a simple check-up, and you use words like: schemic stroke, hemorrhagic conversions, contusions and ecchymoses when there is no relevance nor have your ass been to med school.

*One of your best friends calls in a panic, and you tell her to call you back at 11:00 (after CSI:NY goes off).

*You consider changing/hyphenating your son's name to "Sheldon Hawkes--Bonner" when there ain't nobody in the fam named "Hawkes". :lol:

*One of your best friends calls in a panic, and you tell her to call you back at 11:00 (after CSI:NY goes off).
Better yet, you refuse to answer the phone at all between 10pm and 11pm and threaten to kill any family member that tries to speak to you. :p

When you are in the grocery store, and you hear the people in front of you talking about missing last nights episode, and you start telling them what they missed. :lol:

When you start buying all the CSI:NY merchandise you can get your hands on!

When you buy the CSI:NY graphic novel Bloody Murder and you justify the expense by saying: "This is my birthday gift to myself. So Happy birthday." (actually did this just last Sunday! hahaha!)

When you start having naughty dreams of Flack! :devil: :lol: :devil:

When you have a playlist in your iPod with songs devoted to your favorite 'ship on the show! :D

When you got to a club over the weekend and the door stamp is from Alliance Atlantis and you think, "Great TPTB own me now too!" (And it seriously won't come off!)

You scream when you see the promo videos and spent the next hour watching and re-watching them to see everything!

Dress up as a csi for Halloween

If you see a csi:ny picture in the tv guide magazines you begin stroking it (Yes I do that...)

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when "csi:ny" is the most used tag on your LiveJournal (with 190 entries).

You know you spend too much time on TalkCSI when "talkcsi" is the second most used tag on your LiveJournal (with 85 entries).

:lol: ("my family" only got put on 30 entries. :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back