You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Status
Not open for further replies.
... when you are so bored with your teachers, who start substituting them with CSI:NY characters.

Honestly! It's better imagining it's Stella, Mac, or Danny, or even Hawkes teaching you about Consumer Rights, rather than actually paying attention to the teacher who keeps pointing at your shoes everytime she talks about inventing a new shoe cleaner. (MY SHOES AREN'T THAT DIRTY!!) Next time, I'm taking a seat at the back... :mad:

- When you go to Eddie Cahill's chat where everybody is singing different songs and you start singing "Baba O'Reilly" and everybody follows you :lol:

- When you make "books" with your Smacked net pals' fics, and save them so that you can read them everytime you want even without Internet :p

- When instead of saying "Buona Sera", you start saying "Bonasera" :D

FLACK_ATTACK said:
When you hear "Baba O'reiley" in a tv commerical and automatically think "CSI:NY is on?"

Hey! I was supposed to say that! :lol: :lol: I know what you mean. That actually happened to me once. I remember hearing that song and scrambled out to the living room and wrenched the remote from my mom to watch. I was glued to the couch for the next hour. :lol:

Re: You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

-When you and your mom are watching NY and your dad comes in the room and starts talking and you freak out cause you've missed what they're saying :)lol: thats definitely me...it annoys me to no end when he does that)
-You are literally glued to the couch when it's on.
-You have a CSI:NY shirt (gahhh I want one)

dl_shipper34, right on with that one about people talking when you're watching... my dad does that all the time too! I get cranky if I miss even a second of the show...

... You get that warm feeling of recognition every time you hear one of the character's names anywhere at all...

^^:lol: He did that two weeks ago with SOOH where Danny appears at the scene talking with Mac about how he's gotten no sleep. My dad started talking and I freaked cause I thought Danny said something about catching a flight to Montana.

... You get that warm feeling of recognition every time you hear one of the character's names anywhere at all...
That's definitely me...anytime I hear one of their names or see something that reminds me of the show, I get all giddy inside :D

When someone at the hotel where I work mentions that the funeral that I am working today is having a talking headstone. Me and my boss both went, that was in a episode of CSI at exact the same time.

when they are playing a play in the school theather and the main character is named Stella and you are like,''nah,your curls are not good enough,you are not as tall as Stella,not as beautiful as Stella!...''! :lol: :p

You start to notice (or actually you just think), your "in-laws" in NY (their family/friends/etc.) make your every trip there seem to feel like the first 5 minutes of a CSINY episode.....

You die, you see someone die, or you find a dead body. I truly believe they are trying to bumb me off. ;)

..you avoid signing up for classes that are scheduled on Wednesday nights so you can be home in time to be in front of the TV and scramble to find the channel CSI NY is on.

...when your parents ask you to study and you ALWAYS fall asleep when you study so you imagine the team (more specifically Hawkes) explaining your subjects(especially science) all day and you actually get an A for it!! :D

...when your little sister who's not even two, can say the entire team's name. (eg. 'Mac', 'tella' :D, 'nanny' :lol: , 'insey', 'plack' , 'awkes' and 'sid!!!!' ) *squee!!* (the reason is probably because when she was a baby, I sat by her crib talking about CSI to her and kept repeating the names to her :D)

...when you take your sister to the park and you see this couple who look like Mac and Stella (or so ytou think) with a little kid and you get this warm giddy feeling and can't stop grinning.

....when you suddenly burst out in a series of scientific stuff during class cuz you just realized something you didn't before about CSI:NY!!! :lol: It happens so often with me, that my teacher actually says "Well done, Cassandra. Now can we please resume to today's lesson?" sarcastically....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back