You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you watch too much CSI: NY when you start comparing your classmates with the characters from CSI: NY.
(I do that sometimes, if it´s very boring...) :D

When you draw an entire city called Kanakaredes in great detail, and give it's own baseball, football and basketball teams as well as a Providence Int'l Airport, map out Bonasera county, and draw Stella Bonasera Blvd. with high traffic volume, that's a sign of too much CSI NY.

i thought i saw a D.J. Pratt building (yes, i miss aiden) and after rubbing my eyes...it is a D.L Pratt building

You know you watch too much CSI:NY when you get drawn into pointless arguments on the board. And you get annoyed. And then you realize: it's just a TV show, stupid! :lol:

Springmoon said:
You know you watch too much CSI:NY when you get drawn into pointless arguments on the board. And you get annoyed. And then you realize: it's just a TV show, stupid! :lol:

And your posts exceed 10 paragraphs of rants about those arguments.

...when the DJ at your cousin's wedding reception plays a song and you can not only name the episode when it was used, but also quote dialogue.

{I was having massive Mac and Flack flashbacks tonight :)}

...when you feel like your a CSI and go out in the street with your very own CSI kit and forensic jacket.

Don't ask! :lol:

When you watch another show and point out all the sets that have been in NY and you can identify what episode they are from.

Watched a show last week and 2 sets had been in What You See is What You See and another had been in Necrophilia Americana.

This isn't strictly watching NY, but...

You know you spend too much time on TalkCSI when you have a dream that you're reading the NY forum. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back