Yelina Salas #2: 'Get Back To Where You Once Belonged'

hi Zan1781 and one big welcome to Y thread :D

yes in the last epi "10-7" from S3 H send Yelina, Ray and Ray Jn. to Brazil...ur correct :p he take them on a plane for Brazil for theirs safety...

and for this possible spoiler question - we have two Ann D. statement... :rolleyes:

May 18 2006 - The May 22nd TV Guide leaks tidbits on the final episode of season four. Executive producer Ann Donahue hints that Calleigh is among the not-so-unusual suspects. The episode 'goes deeper into Calleigh's past,' she says. 'Pillow talk ends up in a federal investigation.' Donahue adds "When we find out who the mole is, it's going to break apart the whole group." As for next season? Looks for the possible return of Yelina. and this is from other Ann D.`s interview - The actual 100th episode will air next season, and Donohue says they're "kicking around" the idea of H's old flame, Yelena, returning

all my hope for Y back in S5 is more alive then ever...but will sit and wait calmly till don`t see her...for my regret i don`t have any faith in CSI Miami writers any more...

For those season 5 spoilers all I can say is:

WOOOOHOOO!

*is excited* :lol:

I so wish it would happen.

HoratioAndMe said:
^^Just the line I've been dying to hear all season. *sighs and crosses fingers*

Oh please please tell me what did he say?

and by the way why did he choose to go to Brazil?

I believe he said:

*puts on sunnies* "We're going to Brazil!" :D

Welcome Zan1781. It's always great to see another Yelina fan. :)

Lucy said:
I believe he said:

*puts on sunnies* "We're going to Brazil!" :D

Welcome Zan1781. It's always great to see another Yelina fan. :)

I bet he thought something like "and I `m going to visit my beloved Yelina" :lol:

i really hope she returns... Im just hoping more cant i do is it. Mis her so much.. Please i hope that the writers bring her back without ray but with ray jr... and than let her get togehter with H again.. :rolleyes:

YEEEEAh, they're going to Brazil, they're going to Brazil! :D It can only mean one thing... ;)

It didn't even hit me that that's were Yelina's living until I read this thread, hehe.

ok,
horatio and eric go to brazil. they meet yelina and ray and they tell them the whole marisol-story. ray decides to help them and gets killed (bad inge). yelina decides to go back to miami with ray jr.

not so bad one:
ray gets not killed and yelina decides to go back to miami because she doesn't want to hide for the rest of her life.
:D

Back