Yelina Salas #2: 'Get Back To Where You Once Belonged'

I really must watch that again jorja_fan. Thanks for reminding me. :D

jorja_fan thanks a lot for reminding this Sofia Milos guest in "Friends" - The One with the Butt as Aurora. i have this 'Friends' season 1 and will try to post some screencaps and quotes from there this day or tomorrow ...also will try too find "ER" - A Little Help from My Friends epi :p

cool, i dint know thats she also appeard on friends. Thanks for sharing that, i will miss you all im going be away for atleast 2 weeks but it can be longer. Dawm its hurts cant talk with you all, so i hope i can read a lot when i have the web back, im just moving to a another home without the web and after 2 weeks its there, so i hope that there will be a lot of Yelina,Sofia reading when im back... :D

We'll miss you Nathalie. Hope everything goes well with the move. :)

'Friends' screencaps would be great Pusher. :D

as i promise here some 'Friends' screencaps :D

isn`t she so so beautiful when she smile ?! :devil: (sorry but can`t take this pic more quality :( )

wish in some of this pic at the bed to be someone else :p

this weekend will try to post some screencaps of epi from "ER" where Sofia too is guest star . :)

f1.jpg

f13.jpg

f19.jpg

web page 1
web page 2
web page 3
web page 4
web page 5
web page 6
web page 7
web page 8
web page 9
web page 10
web page 11
web page 12
web page 13
web page 14
web page 15

and some quotes:

C: I'm sorry, so "we" is...?
A: "We" is me and Rick.
C: Who's Rick?
A: Who's Rick? My husband.
C: - Oh, so you're divorced?
A: No.
C: I'm sorry. So you're widowed? Hopefully?
A: No, I'm still married.
C: So how would your husband feel|about you sitting here with me......sliding your foot|so far up my leg......you can count|the change in my pocket?
A: Don't worry. imagine he'd be okay with you|because he's okay with Ethan.
C: Ethan? There's an Ethan?
A: than is my......boyfriend.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for those. She's really pretty in all of them. Sofia is hilarious in that episode and it just goes to show she could've taken the route of comedy if she liked. She's just so talented.

Pusher, those are brilliant. Thank you so much! :D I must watch that again this weekend.

She is indeed very talented. I haven't see her in ER, but she was amazing in The Sopranos and Passionada. :)

i haven't seen her in friends (because i don't watch this show) and i missed her in ER.
i knew her from 'carolyn in the city' and i loved her. ok, i wanted richard and carolyn together but who not? but i liked the scened with her and richard and carolyn also. her character was a little crazy and i didn't like the way how the writers dismissed her character.
sorry, i forgot: what was the name of her character? :confused:

Thanks for the ER pics Pusher. I haven't seen it, so it was great to see some caps. :D

According to IMDB, Sofia's character in 'Caroline In The City' was called Julia Karinsky, though I've not see this myself. :)

Wow! Thanks BulletGrrrl. She looks lovely and very happy. I wonder if the curls will return when she reappears on Miami? ;)

BulletGrrrl thansk for this cool SM pics :D

MiamiDade love ur ava and banner :D for me is enough Sofia to be back in CSI Miami S5 with or without curls :lol:

but i keep wonder why she never dress gown or skirt in CSI Miami...for me if she do that for surely H won`t withstand at her charm :p

Back