Yelina Salas #2: 'Get Back To Where You Once Belonged'

ThumpyG42

~Nocturnal Jenn~
Premium Member
Congrats Yelina fans on reaching a second thread! :D

Here's the link to our first Yelina thread in case anyone should like to reread it.

I'm going to repost what HoratioAndMe posted at the end of the first thread now, so we can continue discussing it here:

posted by HnM:
Also I saw an interview with Sofia today on a local news program. She was asked about her possible return to the show and replied, "Hmm, I can't say." All with a mischievous grin.
In addition she was asked about her relationship with the SF mayor and said, "He's only a year younger than me. So, it's not something like that." The reason I mention this is because we may know her exact age now, as the SF mayor was born in '67.

And now a thread warming pic:

Miami_3x04_J9.jpg

Sorry it's that one again, it's the only one I have uploaded right now, I think. ;)

Thanks to HoratioAndMe for the wonderful thread title! :D

Happy posting guys! :D

How wonderful to reach thread #2 for Yelina! Thanks Thumpy for the new thread and that lovely pic. :D

I for one am very encouraged by Sofia's response;
She was asked about her possible return to the show and replied, "Hmm, I can't say." All with a mischievous grin.
Thanks again for posting that HnM. I would absolutely love to see her again on the show. The door is still open, and it's about time Ann D realized just what she added to the show, and how much her presence has been missed.

tn_hyha.jpg

Just how great was that scene in 'Hurricane Anthony'? ;)

It sounds hopeful that's for sure. Add that to the 'filming in South America' potential, and I might just start getting interested in CSIM again!

Thanks for the new thread Thumpy. :)

I think it's safe to say that Miami has gone to pot now that Yelina ha left! :eek: For the love of god please bring her back. When season 4 starts over here, I think (for me) its going to take a bit of getting used to not seeing her in the episodes.

By the way, lovely picture Lucy. *sighs* Better times. :(

well well what we have here...new thread back to where we belong :D but it`s bad when u don`t have free time ...

thanks for the new thread Thumpy !! :D coll pics u and Luce post for this new beginning , beginning like S 5 with Y back again in CSI M :devil:

but something is missing or someone....

come on HnM u give the thread name and we all waiting for u :)

Great to see you here Tink and I agree with your sentiments 100%! ;)

HnM will be back soon Pusher. She'll be so pleased to see this new thread. :D

Another reminder of Yelina's presence on the show and another great scene....

tn_251.jpg

From 'Grand Prix'. :)

nice pic, its from the season we aren't able to see yet, so its nice. thanks i love the new thread also the name of it yes a second one of yelina, thats the way to keep her a life. lol.

I hope SF words mean something good for us all,
because
I ` m afraid when 4th season of CSI: MIAMI starts in Europe and Asia without Yelina, ratings will drop ...

she is already gone in the netherlands but the ratings are still the same, so i think you dont have to worry to much about that , i miss her but the epis get better and better every single time..

Personally, I really don't think the episodes have got better with Yelina's absence. Quite the opposite infact, but I respect your opinion Nathalie_Emily. :)

its not that i mis her but i think that the story lines are better than before, i see more emotion than before and thats wath i mean because it was great when she was in it, thats the reason that i bought season one on dvd because than i can look back at her. so i really mis her!!!

Well, I'm glad they have left to door open for her to return. I'm still trying to get over how apparently easy it was to fall back into Raymond’s arms after everything that had gone on. :rolleyes:

I've always felt a bit sorry for Yelina, she has been through an awful lot. :( I know it's only a program but I can't see her being better off in Brazil. I personally thought in 10-7 that she seem more excited about the prospect of going away on holiday with H than she did when she saw Raymond. :lol: :eek:

I personally thought in 10-7 that she seem more excited about the prospect of going away on holiday with H than she did when she saw Raymond. :lol: :eek:
:lol: She really was! And who could blame her? :D She had to quite literally drag herself away from H and walk over to Ray. I still reckon that she whacked Ray over the head with a frying pan once they were on board that plane! :devil:
Nathalie_Emily said: i bought season one on dvd because than i can look back at her. so i really mis her!!!
Aw, I know what you mean. :( I hope you can get to see season 2 on dvd as well. :)

Back