Yelina Salas #2: 'Get Back To Where You Once Belonged'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Apr 27, 2006.

1. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

That is great news. She's a wonderful actress and should be recognized for the great work she does on CSI:Miami, The Border, or whatever she's in. Congrats to her!

2. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Wow, Pusher, you have really been beating the bushes for pics and articles about Sofia lately. I REALLY appreciate that, since I've not got the time right now. All we have to do is sign in, and know that you will keep us all up to date! :D Thanks! And I like to hear things like this award, because it tells me that its not just a few of us who are Sofia freaks, but that she is truly respected and regarded in the business. :)

3. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

Congrats to Sofia. That's great! :)

And thank you again Pusher. You really is our pusher. ;)

4. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Ur all welcome re the news. ;)

Hope that now when the strike is over, soon to have some new spoilers for PI Yelina Salas.

5. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Thanks for news on SM Pusher it was great to hear she is getting this award :)

6. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Is anyone out there able to see The Border, and if so, how is it?

7. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ I was too busy this few weeks and don`t have time to see it. But I`ll try next week to post some comments and caps. ;) (maybe and video in youtube later in the time)

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I was able to see it--and probably still am. :eek: I've neglected the show a tad as it comes on the same time as a few other shows.

But from what I've seen, the show is okay. My family didn't enjoy it very much because of the camera work. (It shakes all over the place, but it's supposed to simulate chaos, and kind of that 'reality' feel) I'm not sure if it's still the same, I'll have to check it out.

I can say that I really enjoy Sofia's performance so far (again from what I've seen, lol) and you can tell her level of acting is far beyond anyone else on the cast. She's really the saving grace for the show. Without her, I don't see it going too far, honestly. CBC isn't known for their er, excellent casting or storylines. They certainly struck gold getting Sofia. :D It's no wonder she's up for an award.

9. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

'The Border' is good tv show. Very moving and with interesting plot line. Sofia Milos do more then great job there. Again she play cop and her character is very strong. No surprise at all. ;) I see only S01E02 - she is undercover and catch up a lot bad guys...and here few pics from it...

pic 1 pic 2 pic 3 pic 4 pic 5 pic 6 pic 7 pic 8 pic 9 pic 10

btw I still try to upload little video.. so later I`ll post the link. ;)

10. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Thanks so much for the screencaps Pusher! :D Sofia looks great, and I'm very glad to hear that she plays a strong character. Sounds like our kind of gal. ;)

11. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Thanx for the news and the caps Pusher!! :D
    I love number 3 and 4! <3!

12. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Ur welcome re the caps. :)

I`m sorry, but from yesterday I have some problem with my youtube accound - re can`t upload video.

Till then here few more pics from The Border S1E03. ;)

pic 1 pic 2 pic 3 pic 4 pic 5 pic 6 pic 7 pic 8 pic 9
    pic 10 pic 11 pic 12 pic 13 pic 14 pic 15

Btw it`s good to see Sofia Milos character agent Bianca Lagarda argue with her 'boss' (or what ever is he).. poor H if only Yelina talk to him this way.. with ultimatum. :lol:

ADD:

The Border S01E02 video - random scenes ...

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much Pusher for these lovely pics :D
    They're amazing.

Maybe it's only me....but the women in CSI:Miami are so beautiful and classy :eek: :D .... and I think Sofia is probably the most fashionable in the show :D
    I'm so proud she's Italian :D

I can't wait for "The Border" to air in Italy :D

14. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

Thanks, Pusher, for those pics and the video! I enjoyed them. Bianca is certainly more agressive than Yelina, and maybe not quite so feminine. Actually, I wish Y were a little more assertive with H, and didn't buy all his hogwash and half-truths so easily -- makes her look not-so-smart. Again, I try to think logically about Miami, and it just isn't possible with something so surreal. If Y can be so savvy about knowing when perps are lying, why doesn't she know when H is fabricating? Too close? She doesn't want him to be lying, so she refuses to see it? Wonder if that's how she was with Raymond?

15. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Thank you Pusher the pics were great and the vid was bril