Yelina Salas #2: 'Get Back To Where You Once Belonged'

Well, I can't say I like the furry jacket thing, but the rest is gorgeous. . . AND. . .
in pics 1 and 3, if you click to see them big, is that an engagement and WEDDING BAND on her finger!?!

Thank you Pusher for posting the article! It was so nice to read something new about Sofia :). The pictures are stunning like always. And thank you noealonso for the "Opulent Restraint" party pictures! Sofia is so beautiful and all the pictures are brilliant!

guitar.jpg
Sofia "plays" the guitar:lol:

Grant Cardone's 50th birthday at a private residence in Beverly Hills, April 12 :)

Credit: CU & Wireimage

Last edited:
Thank you, noealonso for such beautiful pictures. I haven't seen any new Sofia pics in a long time! Muchas gracias, amiga.

It looks like this thread is about to go into the netherworld of no-posts. Has anyone heard anything new? New Pix? Nothing yet on SM's website and nothing I can find on any spoiler sites. sighhhh...

Well, according to the spoiler thread,
it sounds like Yelina will be in the season premiere and somehow helping Horatio fake his death. Can't wait to find out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting how we're not as excited as we used to be
We all (at least those who like spoilers) know Yelina will be in epi 1, but we've been there before, only to see Y disappear. I think if she didn't have the highly successful Canadian series (at least the Canadian TPTB have the good sense to recognize SM's talent) we'd have a little more hope for multiple episodes. Oh Miami TGTB, you really blew it.

C.H.E.A.R. posted last hour over in the "Ask the cast" thread that ET had shown the program with the cast interviews and that "everyone except" Jonathan Togo was there. Did anyone catch it, and, if so, were any questions asked/answered about our Yelina?

Back