WWE

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by tanglewood14, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

I miss Eddie SO much. I was watching Cena's WORD LIFE DVD, and it had moments of him and Eddie, and it triggered something in my gut that made me miss Eddie. I idolized this guy. Now I'm here listening to Angle's testimonial. I miss him.

Cena retained the WWE title in a steel cage vs. Edge w/ special guest referee Mick Foley here in Manila. WHOOOOOO!!!

2. gregsandersluver

gregsandersluver Lab Technician

John Cena and Maria look cute, and i am so glad Rey Mysterio gets a chance at the title at wrestlemania

3. tanglewood14

Yeah. I am so glad that Mysterio gets his chance again. He so-damn well deserves it. Unlike that SOB, Randy. The guy ticked the hell out of me for a month.

Speaking of Mr. 619, when I showed my friends a pic of Rey w/o the mask... they went nuts!

I mean, I can't blame 'em, right? Rey's good-looking. Check the pic above ^.

4. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I should introduce you to my friend :) She's a marketing boss at Solar Entertainment here in Manila and one of the organizers for the event last Feb. 24. She got to meet all of them and had several funny stories to tell. She said Cena was really cute but she likes Edge best looks-wise. Hehe.

She said they had specially-made JackTV shirts for these behemoths and some of the sizes ranged from 9XL to 7XL. Woh.

PM me if you like :) Though I'm relatively clueless about wrestlers.

5. tanglewood14

Wrestling... well, it's very entertaining actually. Gosh! I am so jelly of your cuz! What's the e-mail add? I think I can contact this peep... I felt so sad about not watching. I'm dying for an autograph...

Anyway, WWE update:

-The war bet. The McMahons and HBK is still on..

-SmackDown! side of things: Fenley vs. Lashley. Money in theBank opportunity as stipulation...

Um... WHat else?

6. tanglewood14

Okay, update time:

McMahons 2, Michaels 0
    March 6, 2006

Never in Shawn Michaels’ worst nightmares could he imagine a Monday Night RAW like this: deceived and apparently drugged by Stephanie and left at the mercy of Mr. and Shane McMahon. When it was all over, “The Showstopper” couldn’t stand under his own power and suffered pinfall losses to Shane-O-Mac and the WWE Chairman. Both were ominous signs for HBK with matches against the McMahons at both Saturday Night’s Main Event and WrestleMania 22 on the horizon.

Adding insult to injury, amid a mock award ceremony Mr. McMahon announced that Marty Jannetty would not receive a WWE contract and will never again be in a WWE ring.

Meanwhile, both the WWE Champion and challenger Triple H won WrestleMania Rewind Matches on RAW. “The Game” dropped WrestleMania XV opponent Kane with a Pedigree … and some help from Carlito and Chris Masters.

Later, The Champ stunned Triple H with an incredible and improbable show of strength – lifting WrestleMania XX opponent Big Show over his shoulders and blasting him with a ring-shaking FU for the win. The Cerebral Assassin stood mere feet away with his trusty sledgehammer, soaking in the enormity of the moment and making mental notes on his WrestleMania opponent.

In other important WrestleMania news, Edge speared Mick Foley, crushed his head with a “Conchairto” and accepted the Hardcore Match on the grandest stage of them all. Edge’s girl Lita enjoyed an easy win over the less-experienced Maria.

And none other than SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long announced that the WrestleMania “Money in the Bank” Ladder Match is now officially an interpromotional match. Ric Flair, Rob Van Dam and Shelton Benjamin will be joined by SmackDown Superstars in the all-important match that allows the winner to “bank” a world championship match. Be sure to watch SmackDown as that brand’s qualifiers begin this Friday.

Two members of the “Money in the Bank” Ladder Match squared off on RAW in an Intercontinental Championship rematch.

Ric Flair came within an inch of re-capturing the Intercontinental Championship on Monday night. But before Shelton could tap to the Figure Four Leglock, the referee disqualified Benjamin for contact with the official. The referee’s ruling infuriated Flair and sent him into a rage. “The Nature Boy” grabbed momma’s oxygen tank and returned the favor of multiple shot s to the abdominal region.

Not to be outdone by Mr. McMahon’s Muscle & Fitness cover story, Candice revealed her sizzling-hot Playboy cover … then she and Victoria attacked Torrie over philosophical differences. Independently, Trish clashed emotionally with Mickie James, asking for some time apart because of Mickie’s clingy behavior.

Monday Night RAW also presented news in regards to the 2006 WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony. Stone Cold will induct Bret “Hit Man” Hart; Hulk Hogan will induct “Mean” Gene Okerlund; and the threesome of Rey Mysterio, Chris Benoit and Chavo Guerrero will induct the late, great Eddie Guerrero.

The latest 2006 WWE Hall of Fame inductee to be announced was “Sensational” Sherri Martel, who paved the way for many WWE Divas to follow.

(Source: wwe.com )

And uh...

Banner one

I am so excited for WrestleMania 22!

And wow! Eddie Guerrero and Bret Hart to be inducted @ the Hall of Fame!

And um...

Banner two

Go 'Taker!

[​IMG]

Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero will induct Eddie Guerrero into the WWE Hall of Fame on April 1, 2006.

VIVA LA RAZA!!!

Cat's Edit: Edited the first two banners into links because they were stretching the screen.

7. tanglewood14

Like, whoa! Check this out:

J.R. talks to WWE.com about his return
    March 13, 2006
    Immediately after the news broke that Jim Ross would be returning at Saturday Night's Main Event this weekend on NBC, WWE.com talked to the legendary announcer to get his feelings on his comeback, the Hall of Fame, the state of WWE and much more.

Check out the rest of this interview .

8. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

I'm so looking forward to Wrestlemania 22! I love it more when I found out that Wrestlemania 22 is on my birthday! :lol:

9. tanglewood14

^^^^^^

Dang, girl! Where the hell have you been? I haven't heard from you IN WEEKS!!!!

And, yeah! I am excitd! Say, what happened during Saturday Night's Main Event?

Okay, here are updates:

And oh, I can not believe HBK kissed Mr.McMahon's A**...

One more thing, Mr.McMahon vs. John Cena? I was surfing through the website and I was shocked! Like damn!

This thing with HBK and Mr.McMahon has got to stop . This storyline is so petty.

And as I surf on, I find SNME to be really awesome!

[​IMG]

Ya know that I love both sides of the WWE. I can't just side on Raw... I luv SmackDown too!

[​IMG]

Let's get it on!

*Rey Mysterio for World Heavyweight Champion*

It's aight if it'll be Angle, though...

----------------------------------------------------

WWE Hunks... Let's talk about 'em...

Todd Grisham... Damn. I have a weakness for geeks-in-the-broadcast-division...

http://vironlpundergroundgc.blogs.friendster.com/photos/wwecsi/09.jpg

And I mentioned Josh Mathews before...

http://www.gerweck.net/joshmatthews.jpg

I got it bad with geeks...

10. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Todd's cute. :D

My comp crashed and I had to resort to going to cyber cafes which was just a waste of my time. And money. Bleh.

RAW's on tonight! Wohoo!

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

tanglewood14, those are very nice pictures. If you wish to post more that 2-3 pictures, could you please provide a URL link as that many images slows down the server. Thanks :)

12. tanglewood14

Thanks for the 411, Tinkerbell. So, I wonder how it's gonna be... Mr. McMahon vs. John Cena...

Hey, Doreen, do you happen to watch HOGAN KNOWS BEST in VH1? It's really cool show. With Hulkamania and his family.

Here are the matches last Friday ar SmackDown!:
    And can you believe this?:

[​IMG]

Just when I thought they were getting along...

13. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Thanks for the info but, unfortunately, I don't watch SmackDown... but sometimes I do keep up with what's happening.

Wrestlemania this Sunday! Woohoo! And my birthday too! :D *pokes herself* Shameless pug...

14. tanglewood14

Well, I encourage you to watch the show. It's not that bad. You don't watch it because people like Edge or Coach call it the B Rated show, right? SmackDown! has good peeps, too. Of course, there's Angle (my SmackDown! idol #2) and Mysterio. Of course, Benoit and Batista. My idols!

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

No problem. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.