WWE

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by tanglewood14, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

CENA!!! CENA!!!

2. CHILI_PEPPERS

CHILI_PEPPERS Pathologist

lol was that good or what!!!

3. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

I have never seen someone get booed loudly for his first match of the night, then come back later, same character and all, and get cheered for his second match. That happened to Edge last night. I think they decided to put Edge, one of the most hated heels on Raw, up against Cena, who is SUPPOSED to be a face, so that people would have no choice but to cheer Cena, who was getting booed out of the building during the Elimination Chamber. I think they tried to do that, as well as have Cena finish with Carlito and Chris Masters, so that they had reason to cheer Cena. Both attempts failed, as many people cheered Carlito and Masters on when they were getting in any offense on Cena, and they actually cheered Edge when he won the belt, because it meant that Cena was no longer champion. I have to say, if you are a heel, and are getting booed loudly, you are obviously doing something right. If you are a face, and are getting booed loudly, you are doing something really wrong. I think it showed last night that people think that the bookers gave this guy the belt for too long, and wanted to see the belt go to someone that can carry a match.

4. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

I was kinda surprised that Edge won the belt from Cena. Never really expected Edge to cash in his money-in-the-bank. Edge's cunning and smart. Kinda glad that it changed hands but I feel kinda bad for Cena.

Btw, anyone saw the "celebtration" going on in the ring between Edge and Lita? LMAO I laughed my head off when Flair and Cena came and interfered.

5. tanglewood14

OMG... See, thing is... we're 2 weeks behind here with WWE... Bushllit!!

But, that doesn't stop me from loving and supporting Cena...

6. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

You guys are two weeks behind?! Us here in Malaysia get WWE right after the taping.

7. tanglewood14

Well, we have a local channel that shows it... and another channel from South Africa (which is commercial free).

It's aight,though, being behind... At least I'm not missing out so much...

GO TRISH AND JOHN!!!!

The WWE/CSI fan fic's been updated.

8. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

I don't get to watch wrestling as much as i want so i have a couple of questions.

Does anyone know Eddie's cause of death?

What's the story behind Batista's (sp?) leaving Smackdown? He said something about an operation but I don't remember hearing about an injury.

9. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

Eddie apparently died of a heart ailment that was a result of years of alcohol and substance abuse, although he had been clean for the past four years. As with Batista, he really was seriously injured very recently, and was told he would not be able to physically perform.

Actually, I think that the WWE is going real downhill. The guy they want as their biggest face is getting booed out of every arena he goes to, and the guy who they want as their biggest heel is getting unexpected cheering.

10. tanglewood14

I miss Eddie...

So what's been new, guys?

Well, WWE Raw is coming here in the Philippines...

Unfortunately, I can't go.

First, it'll be in Manila. A city hundreds of miles from where I live.

Second, regular tickets cost Php 419. Really expensive. And ring-side tickets are Php 10, 418. REALLY Expensive.

Shoot. It's the 4th really good event happening in the Philippines that I'll miss.

I missed the Linkin Park concert. The Good Charlotte concert. And oh, the Simple Plan concert...

"Welcome To My Life..."

11. tanglewood14

Shoot. Mick Foley was here in the Philippines last Saturday and Sunday.

I didn't get a chance to meet him...

12. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Aw, you must be feeling frustrated... like a few years ago when the WWE came to Kuala Lumpur and I didn't get to see them...

13. tanglewood14

Not only am I bummed that I won't see it... But I just watched NEW YEAR'S REVOLUTION, and it tripped me out how Edge won.

(sigh) anyway...

14. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Oh, the way Edge won the title was pure genius! What better way than to cash in the money with the Money In The Bank!

15. tanglewood14

I dunno... I feel kinda bummed... anyway, I still love Cena. No matter what...

I swear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.