WWE

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by tanglewood14, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

I've got a reason to be happy...

Eric Bischoff's fired!!!

And, oh, Mickie was so gross! Kissing Trish under the mistletoe!!!

I'd rather do that with John Cena...

Wanna drool over Cena and Orton or even any other WWE Hunks?

Go to the misc. boards and find the John Cena and Randy Orton drool thread...

2. gregsandersluver

gregsandersluver Lab Technician

yes bischoff fired finally never liked him, whos the new gm of raw now then?

3. CSIgal

CSIgal Captain

I used to watch WWE tons...then the Rock stopped showing up and I lost interest :lol:

4. gregsandersluver

gregsandersluver Lab Technician

lol i loved the rock but now i like cena

5. CHILI_PEPPERS

CHILI_PEPPERS Pathologist

I love the wwe but my favorite wrestler is Kane!

6. tanglewood14

Alright, peeps... speak out... though you have to be cool...

WHO WON IN THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER @ NEW YEAR'S REVOLUTION?

Was it my idol, Cena?

7. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hahaha my papou(grandpa) is almost 70 and he loves wrestling.

8. CHILI_PEPPERS

THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER @ NEW YEAR'S REVOLUTION ISNT UNTIL JANUARY 8TH

9. tanglewood14

Oops... It's just that we're behind for about 2 weeks here in the Philippines...

10. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

I used to be a big fan of the WWE, even though I knew it was fake. I always thought of it as a male soap-opera. Now, I really don't like the direction that the company is going toward. They are keeping the belts on guys with limited movesets while shunning guys who carry these guys matches, storylines are horrible, it is just no longer interesting. Hell, a lot of people are starting to boo John Cena, not because the character is bad, but because many diehard fans feel that the guy is a mediocre wrestler while you have great wrestlers like Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, and Shelton Benjamin that are forced to carry the matches, only to job to him. I was watching one day out of boredom, a match between Cena, supposedly on of the biggest faces, and Benjamin, who is turning heel. The crowd was split, many of them wanted Benjamin to win. Even last night, when Cena was facing Angle, the crowd was booing when Cena was on the attack, and cheered when he was losing, even though Angle is one of the biggest heels in the business. I think there are 3 types of heels in the wrestling business: the "bad-ass rulebreaker" heels, the "weasel" heels, and the "get him the hell off my TV" heel. I think that Cena is turning into the latter.

11. tanglewood14

I've gound these awesome John Cena vids (may buffer at times):

Big Show raps!!!

The Time Is Now (His entrance vid)

Right Now (a heart warming vid about his life and family)

Kurt Angle Freestyles vs. Cena

Cena's SmackDown! Debut

Well... that's about all I can find...

-------------

CaptainMiracle51 , we all have our opinions. I have my own opinion about why Angle is worth being "you suck" at. His a sore loser, he sunk so low when he started having Duvari as a referee. And Cena's that famous because people like him. Some people like him, some don't. Like with Orton. The guy's a walking Vanity, but some really like him.

Yeah, I DO think WWE's a little scripted, but when I watch it I learn self-defense. But when Eddie Guerrero died, that proved plain and simple that some things are scripted...

But, I love WWE...

12. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

A lot of people I know, myself included, do like Cena's character. I think that he is great on the microphone, and he can get fans into wrestling with his promos. However, I think that his wrestling ability is below many of the other wrestlers that they have on the roster, and I think people get tired of a champion who has to be carried by the other wrestlers. As with Angle, his wrestling persona is meant to be someone to hate. His character in the WWE is to be a slimy egomaniac, and that is why people chant "You Suck" every time he walks into the ring. While people hate his in-ring character (which is WAY different from the real-life Kurt Angle), a lot of die-hard wrestling fans love his work ethic and his in-ring ability, and feel that he deserves a little more than to carry matches only to eventually job to someone with less skills. Angle's in-ring character might resemble a sore-loser, but he is apparently one of the easiest people to work with backstage, and one of the most well respected. What these guys portray inside the ring and on TV usually is a far cry of what these people are in real life.

Shawn Michaels, on the other hand, I do have a dislike for, not just for the character. He is a great wrestler, and can carry matches, but he, along with Triple H, is one of the prime examples of how backstage politics can boost your career. He and Triple H were notorious for using backstage politics to get long title runs, while holding back younger, more deserving talent. Lets not even get into the Bret Hart screwjob.

13. Lady_Cailynna

Lady_Cailynna Hit and Run

I am wrestling fan. I lost interest after the Montreal Incident, but got back into it when I saw Randy Orton.

Yes, he plays an arrogant little S.O.B. But he is so hot, I don't care. He's vain, cocky, and deserved the beating Undertaker gave him at Armageddon. He still is the hottest man I have ever seen.

14. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

WWE... my first love! :lol: Started watching it since I was 7. I pity Angle; I think he's an amazing athelete. I mean, cut him some slack. He's like the only Olympic gold medalist in WWE history.

As for Cena, no offense but he's starting to bore me. I mean, I'd like to see a little variety and see the title change hands. Cena is very good entertainer but he can work on his wrestling skills. Same goes to Trish Stratus; I like her, I think she's one of the very few Divas who can actually wrestle and I like seeing her as Women's Champ but like I said; veriety is good. I think Mickie James will have a clear chance of winning the belt from Trish.

The only wrestlers I respect a lot are Shawn Micheals, Hulk Hogan, Chris Masters (yes I'm a sucker for his gorgeous body), Chris Benoit, Angle, Undertaker, Sgt. Slaughter and the late Eddie Guererro. But all of them should be treated with respect.

15. CHILI_PEPPERS

New Year's Revolution is on tonight!!! c mon!! i hope kane wins!!and because i live in the uk its on at 1 am till 4 am which isnt good if youve got school in 5 hours after but im still staying up to watch it!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.