WWE

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by tanglewood14, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Nah, he's been champ long enough. Besides, won't it be great to see him win other titles?

2. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

The WWE bookers decided at the last minute to take the title away from Cena due to the massive amount of boos Cena was starting to receive. I heard from many people who were at NEW YEARS REVOLUTION say that about 85% of the arena booed Cena as he made his entrance, and the only people cheering Cena were teenage girls and young kids. They booed whenever he make any offense, and cheered when anyone got any offense in on him, including Masters and Carlito. You could also see on his face that he knew he was about to drop the title. The original plan was to have Cena keep the title through Wrestlemania, where he would face Triple H.

However, since he has dropped the belt, Cena has started to gain back a lot of cheers.

3. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

CENA'S CHAMP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Still sad for me, though that I'm not gonna be able to see the Raw Superstars when the come here in the Philippines...*

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Another thing, though. (SmackDown!)

... I was sad when I watched this:

[​IMG]

Batista's my Idol...

4. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

*sigh* I know... but gotta give credit to Cena. You watch SmackDown? I don't bother to watch it but I do know what's going on if I ask my bro.

I'm happy that Angle's the World Heavyweight champ. He deserves it. All his work had finally paid off.

5. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

I think the bookers jumped the gun too soon on giving Cena the WWE title again. He was starting to get the cheers back from the crowd, which is what I think the point of giving Edge title was all about. They wanted to give Edge the title to take a lot of the heat off of Cena, and have a true heel champion, and it was working. I think that by giving Cena the title right back, the boos will just start up again. I hear that the bookers want Cena versus Triple H at WrestleMania 22 for the title, and this has me convinced that Trips wants to be over with the crowd at WM22.

I know that Vince is very upset and angry at the audience for the constant boos that Cena was receiving during his last 2 months as champ. The decision to have Edge win the title came at the last minute. Although at New Years Revolution, I didn't like Cena coming out with an face that basically telegraphed to everyone watching that he was dropping the title that night. At least Edge at the Royal Rumble didn't come out with that kind of face on.

6. tanglewood14

I'm quite supprotive of SmackDown as well, Doreen. I luv Mysterio, Orton, of course... Batista... Matt Hardy, too...

I dunno, anyone could be champ for me... as long as they get the title in a fair way.

So, what's new with WWE? This is the trouble I get for being 2 weeks behind with everything.

PS: John Cena's album ROX!!!

7. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Well... Ashley tells Mickie that Trish thinks she's a phsyco when Mickie had a "Celebrate Trish Stratus" ceremony.

Oh, and Lita hit Edge with the belt during the Edge vs Cena rematch match for the WWE title. Lita did it on purpose from what I saw and everyone ended up confused; esp Cena, Lita and Edge.

And Shane hit HBK with a steel chair.

8. tanglewood14

Wow... I dunno why I'd be saying this but... "Nice one, Lita!!"

Edge screwed, that's what I'd think.

Cena's the champion... again (We are the champions)

9. tanglewood14

Oh, damn!!!! I think I'm developing a huge crush on AFTER BURN's host, Josh Matthews....

10. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Which one is that? Is it the guys with the glasses? Oh wait he's name is Tom... is it?

11. tanglewood14

Nah... it's Josh. And yes, the one with the glasses. He's got me crazy... even my friends find it as a total infatuation. I don't blame them...

[​IMG]

I'm driven mad by this guy...

And now I'm listening to RAW's theme song off someone's profile in Friendster... Rock on!!!

*Sigh* (In a dreamy voice) Josh...

[​IMG]

I hope no one's finding me very insane here...

12. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

He looks a little cock-eyed to me :lol: But yeah, he's cute in a geeky sort of way. I have taken a new WWE Superstar to my heart... Mr. Monday Night himself Rob Van Dam! :lol: I've liked RVD since I saw him during the WWE vs. WCW/ECW era.

13. tanglewood14

Ever seen Rey Mysterio without the mask?

Well This is what he looks like

[​IMG]

with the mask!!!!

TEASER!!!!

Nah... this is Mysterio without the mask...

[​IMG]

Swear to God that's him!

14. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

I dunno... the mask is hiding everything that can be recognized... esp the nose.

15. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

You think he was great then? You should have seen him during the ECW days. He was just flat out insane. I remember one match in which he knocked a guy into the stands, got back into the ring, got on the top rope, and did a somersault leg drop on the guy from the top rope to about seven rows into the stands.

I miss ECW. First of all, it concentrated more on the wrestling rather than the storylines. Second of all, what happened in matches was absolutely insane. Barbed wire matches, scaffolding matches, flaming table matches. Guys jumping from balconies onto guys prone on tables. Joey Styles yelling "OH MY GOD!" as something extreme would happen, while the crowd would chant "ECW! ECW! ECW!" One guy, The Sandman, would take about 10 minutes for his ring entrance, as he smoked unfiltered cigarettes and shared beers with the entire crowd (he actually went through the entire fan section of the arena drinking), while the crowd would start singing along to Metallica's "Enter Sandman".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.