WWE

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by tanglewood14, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

What? Oh no no no. I'm not the type to judge anything or anyone without seeing for myself. What Edge or Coach says is crap. I've been watching RAW since I was 7 so I'm very loyal to it. I watch SD ocassionally but one of the main reasons why I don't watch it is because it's on at a rather bad time for me. I agree that SD has amazing superstars but if I were to choose, I'd choose RAW. I'm just too used to it and love it way too much.

Idols, eh? My idol is HBK aka The Original Sexy Boy! :lol: Oh course, Hogan and RVD too but more towards HBK. It took HBK a long time to get where he is and all of his hard work and dedication has paid off. To me, nobody out-performs HBK and he deserves only the best. The first WWE match that I watched was a HBK one too.

2. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

Well, I didn't really mean anything very negative with you not watching SD, but, I sorta understand. At least, I'm updating you, right? :D

HBK, eh? I like him too. Even if he screwed Bret 9 years ago... Anyway, that was Vince's crap anyway.

SD and RAW rule! And damn! I'll only be able to watch Wrestle Mania 2 weeks after. Ugh, just don't spoil me too much, aight? :D

These are what went down last Monday, right?

[​IMG]

And it all literally ended up Bloody Hell!

I feel bad for Angle, though... He's suffering Broken Ribs coz that stupid pig Mark Henry frog splashed him in a table!

So, Doreen, why don't you count down your 20 WWE idols, in no order.

--------------------------------------

I was watching an ep from Season 1 of That '70s Show last night, and I loved that ep coz they feat. WWF. And it had The Rock dressed with an 'fro. :lol: :lol: I love that show too. 'Specially Wilmer's character.

3. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Aw, no, I know that you didn't mean anything negative, girl. I can get very protective and defensive of things I like very much. Yes, at least you're updating me. I sometimes go to the WWE site to check what's happening. It's all good. :)

My 20 WWE idols, eh? Here goes...

1. HBK
    2. RVD
    3. Hulk Hogan (saw him on TRL! :D)
    4. Trish Stratus
    5. Eddie Guererro
    6. The Rock
    7. Matt Hardy
    8. Kurt Angle
    9. John Cena (sometimes)
    10. Carlito
    11. Chris Masters
    12. Chris Benoit
    13. Chris Jericho
    14. Christian
    15. Lita (weird, I know)
    16. Bret Hart
    17. Triple H
    18. Ric Flair
    19. Ashley

and... for some reason...

20. The Spirit Squad! :lol:

4. tanglewood14

I don't have my list for fave Wrestelers right now, so, I'll get back to that...

Here are the official mathces for tommorow night:

Good luck to everyone! Aw, and girl, advanced Happy Birthday!

I am excited for Eddie... he'll be a Hall of Fame inductee! That'll be tonight!

5. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Yea, Eddie's gonna be inducted!

Aw, thanks. I wish I had tickets to Wrestlemania as my birthday gift. Ah well. I'll settle for the CD.

6. tanglewood14

REY MYSTERIO IS WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLLY HELL!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND CENA IS STILL WWE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!

But Psycho, I mean, Mickie James is the Women's Champ big time BS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so bad, I didn't plan on checking out the results this soon.

I am filled with mixed emotions here...

But I'm so proud of these two guys here:

[​IMG]

I knew Cena could do it. I even prayed for him last night. I couldn't sleep for a while, knowing Triple H.

And the other one:

[​IMG]

My bet for the title. I knew it Rey, I knew it...

7. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Man, you ruined my suspense to wait till I got the CD!

:lol:

But thanks anyway. Aw, Trish lost? Ah well... she's still the best Women's Champ ever.

Congrats to Rey and Cena!

8. tanglewood14

Aww, geez, I thought you've seen it... :D Sorry.... :D

But I am so proud of Rey... I just am... and also proud for Cena.

They haven't shown WM22 here in the Philippines, but I am more pumped coz they showed Wrestle Mania XX this morning. I got to relive Benoit's moment...

As for recent events...

[​IMG]

^ ^ ^ That right there is really what I'd call Big Time

As for congratulating Rey, the Guerrero's were there...

[​IMG]

Rey's dreams came true...

9. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Aw, he looks so happy... I feel so happy for him. All his hard work has finally paid off.

10. tanglewood14

Now, I definetly luv Rey! And um, Doreen, could you knock some sense in me here? I think I'm liking Randy Orton a little TOO MUCH...

I wonder what it'd be like if he weren't so arrogant and a total SOB...

[​IMG]

But as an old saying goes "Looks can be misleading." Oh, and 2 members of the Spirit Squad are the World Tag Team Champions?

Aight, I've got my list of WWE idols:

(Raw):

• John Cena
      Trish Stratus
      Ashley
      Ric Flair
      HBK
      RVD
      Kane
      Big Show
      Chavo Guerrero
      Hulk Hogan

(SmackDown!)

• Kurt Angle
      Rey Mysterio
      Chris Benoit
      Batista
      Eddie Guerrero
      Lashley
      Matt Hardy
      Undertaker
      Randy Orton

And for some really strange reason (stranger than your liking for the Spirit Squad, Doreen, trust me

... Boogeyman...

*I was watching Velocity a few days ago and the best Suplex-Superplex-Belly to Belly drop- whatever manuever was done. In a fatal 4 way match to be the #1 contender for the Cruiserwieight Championships. And it was awesome! Everybody went wild! Even Josh and Steve Romero in commentary.

In the end, Paul London won. Good for him. :)

11. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

:lol:

Oh, Boogey's cool. I like him for being weird.

Nah, I'm not gonna l\knock some sense into you for liking Orton too much. Even I still respect him.. sometimes.

Yes, 2 members of the SS are champs! Yay! :D

12. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

Here is some news you might not want to hear: Randy Orton has been suspended 60 days for "unprofessional conduct". He will start his suspension on April 12, a day after he faces Kurt Angle in a Smackdown taping. Apparently, Orton has a history of backstage problems, and is known to have a "disrespect of women", which is pretty much why many wrestlers backstage do not like him. Here are some links to the story

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/ortonresponse
    http://wrestling.insidepulse.com/articles/47685
    http://www.powerwrestling.com/news/board.php?Show=1851

13. tanglewood14

Well, CaptainMiracle51, that ^^^ knocked some sense in me. This guy really has it bad in him. Randy was a straight A student back in school, and he took the wrong path in life (in my opinion). Tsk, Randy has it bad. I'm disappointed. :( :(

I read that link with the news, and it saddens me. Okay, I'll blow this off me, Randy's a jack*ass.

I'm just waiting for the day Batista returns. I miss him in the action. It's about time SD recieves justice in 'em.

Speaking of SD, words lurking here in the Philippines that they're coming here. I'm not sure bout this yet, though.

Batista... I was able to relive his moment @ Wrestle Mania 21 last Sunday. They showed it and it was awesome. With one Batista Bomb and a pinfall, Batista was World Heavyweight Champion...
    ---------------------------------

Whatever Randy's done, that's if he's willing to do something about it, I'll pray for him. I'll be supportive of him. He's probbably very frustrated about losing to Rey. But, Rey deserved it.

So, I'm not gonna condemn Randy for what he did... I dunno what I'll do.

14. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

Apparently the Orton situation is bigger than previously reported. The WWE is trying to keep it under wraps due to the seriousness of the situation, and that if he were not a top star in the WWE, he would have definitely been let go for it. According to Wrestling Observer:

I don't know what he could have done that is this bad, considering his past history of harassment. I read on Wikipedia's bio of Orton that he once was accused of defacing the property of a WWE Diva Search contestant (he was at first accused of DEFECATING in a Diva contestant's bag, but then later on it was changed to just using lotions and oils.) Orton even interviewed with Live Audio Wrestling and said that it was more than just harassment, which he admitted to doing as well. If it as bad as it is being reported, I don't see why Orton would be back at all, although on the other hand, it might not be quite as bad as being reported (although these smark websites are usually accurate in their reports, and the suspension news also appeared on the WWE's own website)

15. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Aw, that sucks... I'd read the articles but I gotta go now since my time here in the cyber cafe is almost up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.