WWE

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by tanglewood14, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

I mean no offense, but who DIDN'T see that happening with Vince? I mean Donald Trump... is known for his hair.

2. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Ya I don't think anyone predicted Trump to lose, it might have been one of the most predictable WM matches of all-time.

3. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

oh definatly. I don't think anyone predicted that one wrong, and if they did they must be insane.

P.S. Raw tonight is pretty good.

4. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I missed most of Raw cause of studying but caught the last half hour. The main event was pretty boring, and didn't have JR's voice to liven it up. I think it is safe to say HBK will beat Orton next week and we will have a rematch at Backlash. WWE, seriously what are you doing?

5. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

They should have a fatal four way at the pay per view. That's what WWE is doing wrong, they keep repeating their matches. I don't want to see HBK vs Cena again. Make it a little more entertaining to watch. I'd like to see Cena vs HBK vs Edge vs Orton.

6. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

That's excetly what I mean. WWE is at a point where they can't continue to repeat PPV matches, because the 2006 PPV buys dropped drastically.

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Glad the Hardy Boyz won the tag titles! Even though I was always a E&C fan! Long live the Kazoo! :lol: The tag divison will never be what it was!

8. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Hell Ya E & C, I bought their t-shirt that said "Totally reeking of awesomeness." See you should be posing pics of them not Cena

9. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

10. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Oh man the chicken suit was great. He was trying to lose weight to compete for the light heavyweight title. And I the video on my comp of E & C playing the entrance music for themselves and Triple H

11. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I have the video on my computer from when they had the midget versions of the Hardyz and the Dudleyz, I also have when Christian turned on Edge :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.