Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

Hormiga said: And is Anne gonna have a baby or she just said that to stop him shooting her?
At one point while Jack was thinking about her, they did a flashback of his memory of her telling him that she was pregnante. And him being a tad shocked about it, and her nervous about it.

Yeah like Destiny said. Cause Jack said that he wasn't expecting this to happen and then she got kind of mad at him because she didn't know what to do either. She is not used to kids.

Missing said:
Yeah like Destiny said. Cause Jack said that he wasn't expecting this to happen and then she got kind of mad at him because she didn't know what to do either. She is not used to kids.

i would love her to have the baby it would be nice to see jack playing a dad again but this time a newborn

The finale wasn't as good as last year's finale but that's only to be expected.

I love Jack/Anne but I think they got together too soon after her husband died. Her being pregnant I have mixed feelings about. It all seems a bit surreal like the writers haven't really given the audience a chance to digest the fact that Jack is in a serious relationship yet.

Elena is still just kind of there. At least they gave her something to do in ths episode and her moment with Danny was cute.

Wish the writers still wouldn't keep forgetting about Vivian though!

Hardly any Martin in this episode. After 3 years of building up their relationship, you would've thought they would have included even a one sentence line between Martin and Samantha about his NA meetings or something. Now they're concentrating on J/A and D/E no doubt they're just going to magically forget about M/S.

Although we did get to see Jack crying about Anne, I would've thought he would have shown some amount of anger and frustration too. Maybe he was still in shock.

Plot line was really obvious but I think that was the writers' intention (or at least I hoped it was). WAT has had better finales and better episodes but all in all this wasn't a complete disaster.

I do wish that the writers' love affair with Jack would stop though. There have been so many Jack centric episodes I can't even count them on one hand. Do something with elena this white elephant of a character you created, do something with Vivian (who is Jack's second like Catherine is to Grissom's or Stella to Mac and should have a bigger part.) Hell even give us Angsty Sam with tragic past (although I quite liked her in this season without the angst) but just do something with the other characters already!

All in all I think Season 4 has been rather weak. It started off well, had a murky middle and managed to regain some dignity towards the end but it still has life in it yet and will always be one of my favourite shows as long as Eric and Enrique are still breathing. Haha!

Yeah, I noticed Anthony's hoarse voice too!

Woah! I am so lost right now because I missed the season finale because of school. But I can see something about babies and oh my goodness can someone please give me a good summary about what happened on the season finale?

I don't know if this has been said or not but here in the US, the TNT channel will be showing Without A Trace every week night at 7pm eastern time starting in June. I believe it was the 5th but not sure.

Yep that is the date that it will start. I notice they are running the ad's more and more on that.

Destiny said:
Yep that is the date that it will start. I notice they are running the ad's more and more on that.

where is the date listed. you seen the ad's on tv alreadly. i havent i am so :confused:

I think were so use to the ad's for the one night ep, that when we see it, it's like okay seen that, when its a totally different ad. At least thats what I thought at first until I noticed the June 5th and thought, crap gotta catch that again. :)

Here are the dates and the eps, starting June 5 - 15th. apparently not going in order first shot out.

Monday, June 5, 7:00PM ET "Between The Cracks" (1x4)
Monday, June 5, 8:00PM ET "Hang On To Me" (1x13)
Monday, June 5, 9:00PM ET "Fall Out - Part 1" (1x22)
Monday, June 5, 10:00PM ET "Fall Out - Part 2 (1x23)

Tuesday, June 6, 7:00PM ET "In Extremis" (1x9)
Tuesday, June 6, 8:00PM ET "Suspect" (1x5)
Tuesday, June 6, 9:00PM ET "Are You Now Or Have You Ever Been?" (1x21)
Tuesday, June 6, 10:00PM ET "Copycat" (2x5)

Wednesday, June 7, 7:00PM ET "He Saw, She Saw" (1x3)
Wednesday, June 7, 8:00PM ET "In The Dark" (3x1)
Wednesday, June 7, 9:00PM ET "Thou Shalt Not" (3x2)
Wednesday, June 7, 10:00PM ET "Light Years" (3x3)

Thursday, June 8, 7:00PM ET "Little Big Man" (1x8)

Friday, June 9, 7:00PM ET "Midnight Sun" (1x10)

Monday, June 12, 7:00PM ET "There Goes The Bride" (1x15)

Tuesday, June 13, 7:00PM ET "Birthday Boy" (1x2)

Wednesday, June 14, 7:00PM ET "Snatch Back" (1x7)
Wednesday, June 14, 8:00PM ET "Neither Rain Nor Sleet" (3x14)
Wednesday, June 14, 9:00PM ET "Transitions" (3x18)
Wednesday, June 14, 10:00PM ET "Second Sight" (3x19)

Thursday, June 15, 7:00PM ET "Vanished (Pilot)" (1x1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back