Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

Awesome ep tonight, and they have a point, does race play a role in how cases are handled. I once posed a question similar to this, which case would be considered more important, the white person, the non white person (you choose the race), or both, pretty much alot of the votes at the time came back "Both", and I have to agree. I also agree that there are cases in which it seems race does play a factor, which I find really sad.

I am just glad that they are addressing the issue someone has to (CSI Miami did a while back with the amber alert) but This show doing it, can do it in such a way that it touches your heart and because it deals with this all the time, and can be subtle and yet get the message across.

Well thats the thing, if either side of the debate was actually shown someone was bound to get angry, "see another black child is killed". "See they killed the white girl to prove their point".

While it was about the cases of them missing, it was also about the fact of who gets the most media attention vs what should it matter their both important.

While they ended on "One dead, one alive" and not telling which one, its left up to the people to decide, which is which, I would have preferred the happen ending for both families, but again they were making a point that at times there are no happy endings for someone.

I think IMO that the resolution comes from within each viewer and how we each saw the ep, what did we draw from it and how we as citizens change the way the media and the "higher ups" do things, to show that everyone no matter of race or gender or anything is important.

EXCITING FOURTH SEASON FINALE.
Thursday, May 18, 10PM ET/PT.

"Crossroads".

While investigating the disappearance of a young female former assistant district attorney, Jack and the rest of the team are blindsided when the woman's ex-boyfriend suddenly opens fire on the FBI offices, on the fourth season finale of WITHOUT A TRACE.

It looks like we're gonna have another shooting this season finale...

Another riveting "WOAT" after watching CSI and then this- I was a nervous wreck :lol: geez- I was going WHAT????I kinda of think it was the girl - like that scum-bag chased after her and killed her and put her in his trunk--- but it could have been the boy-and did you recognize the TV slime-ball that Jack got so PO at- he was the two DNA creep-half hores half man from "Bloodlines" and the teeange girl they interviewed briefly was the girl from "Hombodies" that was dead in her driveway-they do get around don't they- and another great actor Anthony LaPaglia ;)so intense- what a great team they are as well

I'm too tired to read through the other posts... It's the first time I've watched a WOAT episode.

I threw a shoe at my television when the credits rolled before they actually 'said' who died and who lived. Did I miss something here? or Do I have to wait until the next episode to find out?

That made me so mad!! i wanted to know who lived and who died....but the song at the end was really good!! it fit the mood of the story. Aww...just the thought makes me want to cry...

IlovemySNICKERS said:
That made me so mad!! i wanted to know who lived and who died....but the song at the end was really good!! it fit the mood of the story. Aww...just the thought makes me want to cry...

I know! I wanted to know which child made it and which one died. At first I though they would show it, but when they didn't I was like, "NO! Aww man." I like the song too. Does anyone know that song?

I know that people wanted to know which child survived and which didn't, but IMO I think the reason they didn't tell us, is because that wasn't what this ep was about, and by saying who it was would have detoured from what it was about (again just my opinion).

In away I give them 10/10 with this ep, including or especially because they didn't break stride for their reason for doing this ep, by telling which one didn't make it.

As for next weeks, looks to be another good one, their comfort zone getting breached and everyone is going to have to deal with the fall out from that one, lets hope the writers next season give them the chance to do so.

I just hope no one gets hurt or killed, it seems like all the shows I watch some one dies in final. This time of year drives me crazy.

Have you watched the clip of the season finale?
I wish they won't kill off Anne,I like Jack and her together.

Yes i've seen the clip and I agree I like them together too. I also just got this weeks T.V. guide.

May have spoiler:

It looks promising for the two of them and also supposed to find out about Elana and Danny connection from the past.

Thanks though for the link to clip I rewatched it. Sorry I forgot to mention that when first posted this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back