Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

Muzzy_Olorea said:
A bit of a rip-off considering there's no extras but so great is my WAT love I was easily swayed. Blah.
No extras? That's very disappointing.I'm not gonna buy it then 'cause I've already taped the eps.
I think it's very easy to add some extras as some behind the scenes,interviews,to show the set...

I read an interview with Enrique Murciano where he said that Danny was gonna have a romantic relationship with Elena Delgado next season.Pretty obvious though.

Yeah, it doesn't even come with a booklet. Hmpf.

As to the other thing, yeah I think it was pretty obvious and I don't have a problem with it because although I think bringing in Elena in the first place was a stupid idea, she is annoyingly cute with Danny. But a lot of people watch the show for the cases and don't like it being so much about the characters. Having D/E means that next season we get to hear about Jack/Anne AND Danny/Elena and then it starts getting bordering on soap-ish.

And from a very selfish POV, the die-hard Martin/Samantha fan in me says that with the other two pairings, they're going to forget about this one altogether.

Ah well, if Danny/Elena happens, at least let us find out more about Elena and meet her daughter.

Muzzy_Olorea said:
Ah well, if Danny/Elena happens, at least let us find out more about Elena and meet her daughter.

I agree with that. Danny/Elena romanticly involved? O please no. I would hate that. So far, we hardly know something about Elena. She has a daughter and she was with the cops before she joined the MP team. That's it. So far I don't understand why they added her to the cast. She brought nothing new. If you bring a new character, there must be a reason for to create an interesting story; well, I must have missed it. I don't see it.

The Jack/Anne storyline is fine with me. There both from the FBI, but not from the same team. But we already had Jack/Sam and Martin/Sam, so please no more office romance please! Give us some more background info on Viv or Sam or Danny or Elena!

I was under the assumption that they might have had something in the past, when Elena asked Danny if they could keep the baggage between them in the past.

If they keep it off screen I don't have a problem, it's when they start dealing with relationships on screen that I really have a problem, to me it becomes a saga and I watch it for the drama of what the show was created for locating a missing person.

Granted Showing some of the 'personal' lives of the team, (ie Martins father and aunt, Viv's son/hubby, Danny's brother/nephew, Jacks daughters/father, sam's flashback parent) thats pretty good at getting to know what makes the characters tick, but they have only have them on every so often, to remind us they are there.

The Jack/Anne storyline doesn't bother me, since she again isn't in every single ep, and is separate from the team, and what happens at home, ususally stays there, since work is work.

Well that all sounded confusing, but I think I know what I meant. :lol:

Daisy said:
So far I don't understand why they added her to the cast. She brought nothing new. If you bring a new character, there must be a reason for to create an interesting story; well, I must have missed it. I don't see it.

Amen to that.

I've been trying to understand why she's still part of the main cast and still have no answer to that. As far as her relationship with Danny... ever heard about chemistry?
'cause IMHO they have none (and the scene in the car in the finale is proof of that).

Yeah, I'm still confused as to why they added Elena to the cast.

Personally though by the end of the season, I'd just got used to her being there and didn't clench my fists as much when she came on screen. :)

Yes, I' pretty indifferent to her myself, which seems to be the popular opinion. *shrugs* What can I say?

Hi, guys. I'm new to the show so I have two questions.

1. What is Danny Taylor's background/history etc. and what episodes do they delve into it?

2. When is the s5 premiere?

Mog, here is a Danny Taylor Fan Page it has background on the character, Pictures, quotes, ect.

The shows Season 5 premiere (for the US) is on Sunday September 24th, at 10:00pm est. -- For those wondering WOAT was moved from Thursdays to Sundays.

The first two eps of the season are..
The team searches for a missing 5-year-old boy and his abductor when they're tipped off about the abduction by the kidnapper's 12-year-old son. At the FBI offices, Bryan remains traumatized after barely escaping his enraged father, Randall, who foiled Bryan's attempt to sneak the 5-year-old Todd out of the house. Bryan reveals that Randall brought Todd home a week ago, explaining that he was watching Todd for a few days for a friend. While Samantha attempts to get Bryan to disclose more about Randall without pushing him over the edge, the rest of the team searches for Todd and his kidnapper while also trying to uncover Todd's true identity.
The team tries to find Cindy Peterson, a missing wife and mother who recently took the job as a stripper to help pay the family's mounting debt. Since the club is the common link between Cindy and a recently murdered fellow dancer, Jack decides to assign Elena and Danny to go undercover to get some answers. Meanwhile, Jack and Anne deal with the professional and personal ramifications of her pregnancy. -- Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio" returns as FBI agent Anne Cassidy, and "Bill Smitrovich" returns as Special Agent in-Charge Alexander Olczyk. "Michelle Clunie" guest stars as the missing stripper, and "Philip Casnoff" guest stars as one of the club's customers.

Havent posted on this thread before, so 'hi' :)

We're just on season 3 here i think so am way behind on everything. They just showed the season premiere here and Jack said to Martin that they were going to add someone else to the team. Anyway, missed the next episode, but my friend said the new member is called Elena. Is
this true? and if so why did Jack add her? :)

needmorecsi said:Where did you find those spoilers, I don't know of anyplace to fnd WAT spoilers.
The futon critic's list of shows, they have a couple eps for the new season up already.
CSIangel17 said:We're just on season 3 here i think so am way behind on everything. They just showed the season premiere here and Jack said to Martin that they were going to add someone else to the team. Anyway, missed the next episode, but my friend said the new member is called Elena. Is this true? and if so why did Jack add her? :)
Yep its true, and at the time Jack hired her it was because they were down two agents, Martin was just getting back from getting shot, and Vivian was just getting back from havng major heart surgery. Elena Delgado is played by Roselyn Sanchez, she starts in season 4, ep number 3, "From the Ashes" <-- That will give you info on the Episode.

Thanks Destiny :)

Ok we must be on season four then, thats better not too far behind. Thanks for the link, am curious to find out how Danny and her know about each other now :) Will be interesting to see how the team reacts to her. :)

Not alot is revealed on the how with Danny and Elana, its rumored that some of it might be revealed in season 5 but until we know for sure. As to the link you are welcome, I am glad to help.

Personally I gave Elana a chance and imo I thought she was a good addition to the cast not to mention that she balanced out the team, before it was 3 men and 2 women, now its even. :D But RS is a great actress and I think that Elana is as I said a great addition.

Thanks, i will give her a chance too, monday is the next ep so will make sure i watch. I thought the season opener was great, am glad Martin was ok, and does this mean Sam and Martin are actually going out now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back